Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
I'm almost convinced their whole thing is "meta-masturbation" at this point. They don't get off to WL itself, but they sure as shit do get their rocks off repeatedly telling everyone within listening/reading distance how much they don't like it.
You misunderstood, personally, it's not the game that I don't like, I just hate everyone equally

Listen here you illiterate daft cunt
God I love your wording, this how to properly introduce a paragraph lmao :KEK:

Btw, it's Daft Punk, not cunt, they used to make good music back then

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: meatslinger

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Listen here you illiterate daft cunt, I didn't say Kenshi didn't have a fucking sandbox, I said it didn't fucking have one like WL did. I've put nearly 1,000 hours into Kenshi over the years, I know the experience it gives, I know what the game is like. Sandboxes are not all the fucking same, what you think a sandbox is, is what the fucking AAA open world games are calling a sandbox. GTA 5 is a sandbox, Palworld is a sandbox, Kenshi is a sandbox, they all let you do whatever you want within the confines of their fucking games with all that "reacting dynamically and realistically". Meanwhile WL has a sandbox; it still restricts you to the confines of what the game can do, even if it apparently is too close to a game engine for some people, and you can make or download whatever you want within those limits of the game.

I don't have a single "this is what sandbox means to me" because there's not just one definitive way to apply "sandbox" to a game. If anyone here is a fucking goober it's you for thinking your definition of "sandbox" is the only correct one and that WL's sandbox has to cater to special little fucking you.
Oh yes lets change meaning of words. Sandbox this sandbox that. Everything is a sandbox, apparently. And Unreal Engine must be the biggest sandbox "game" you have ever known followed by Unity, RPGM and Ren'Py.

even if it apparently is too close to a game engine for some people
Some people? So let me get this straight, you think majority of people see this as an actual game rather than a glorified animation viewer? IRL show this game to anyone you know and see how many of them asks "okay, but where is the game part?" What a clown you are.

Meanwhile WL has a sandbox; it still restricts you to the confines of what the game can do
What the game can do?
Where is the game?
How can you play it?
What level are you?
How many bosses you've slain?
How many legendaries you got?
Which race you are?
What is your preferred playstyle?
What kind of character build you have?
Who are your companions?
Who are you allied with?
Who are you at war with?
If you are playing an open world role playing game you should be able to answer atleast half of these questions, even if it is still in development.

NullByte0116

Dec 21, 2019
Just checked out the new outfits and MAN. Twa's disappointing finding out they aren't wearable during sex.

Literal dickkiller imo

Wished that they'd take their time in adding more sex-mode variants for every outfit that have none cuz they're too mighty good to just be removed in sex anims. Mercer's researcher outfit skirt still has clipping issues compared to the new ones.

Genuinely asking, how hard is it to update previous outfits or work on their alternates? It's been a fucking year.

AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Wished that they'd take their time in adding more sex-mode variants
Wish we had more time for that too. Honestly the days are just way too short :D
Last build was a bit of a squeeze because I was out on a longer vacation, but if there is any specific outfit youd like sexed-up, feel free to express that here and Ill see how it can fit in my timeline to work on that.

mastajek

Mar 11, 2023
Man what the heck happened to this game? I downloaded the UE5 version and every sandbox is just an empty world with poly texture for ground and unfinished texture for the buildings. Is this a game problem or my PC is bad? I tried epic/high and medium settings. It's the same thing.

I have a 3070ti, ssd, 24gb ram ddr5, i9 12900h
Is this issue still present in this game? Or have they smoothed things about ever since?

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
Is this issue still present in this game? Or have they smoothed things about ever since?
It's been answered before. Low poly objects and buildings are placeholders, and are meant to have little to no textures. Blurry textures for the ground and characters and props is a result of the game using too much VRAM, and when playing the story mode you will still get some blurry textures even on medium settings, as the game doesn't have the best optimization yet.

oohhh

Mar 29, 2022
This has been answered several times, and it's a known issue with AMD graphics cards and DX12. Run the game in DX11 and it will work.
will this cause issues with other games ???
dont want to go for DX11 jst for one game ... otherwise had to update it to DX12 for other game ...

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
will this cause issues with other games ???
dont want to go for DX11 jst for one game ... otherwise had to update it to DX12 for other game ...
No. There is no such thing as "go for dx11 just for one game then update it to DX12 for another".
To put it simple, those are libraries that should be already installed on your computer(if your graphics card supports them). Games use these libraries to work. Some games use DX11 and some use DX12. Some of them supports both and gives you an option to choose whichever you want the game to use. This "game" doesn't give you an option, instead you have to edit shortcut of the game to do it.

3.80 star(s) 177 Votes