HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
thanks for the demonstration. I've not fallen for something like this yet but I'm definitely being at least a bit careful and wait for others to inspect things before I ever install anything. A tip I heard from someone is that we should check the file size of the cracked exe compared to the origina, because most of the time, legit cracking will LOWER the size. So if the size is bigger, I don't trust a single soul out there and just don't run it. It's actually saved me once, but not on this site, admittedly
and what has this to do with torrents? it's just a source to get a file.

i can upload the same malware to mega and you would download it imediately.
I wasn't arguing for the use of mega

MekaManiac

Sep 14, 2017
Even with this version, same problem, when the game starts there is a loading screen, then just a black screen with the patreon logo at the bottom..

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
So I did some exploring in the new wild life map, and it looks like they've added a few "things." A lot of rough sketches for future locations, and a few Easter eggs here and there...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
Could you elaborate on how to "switch IPs every 5GB" for MEGA please? You do that mid-download? What program to use? I can never get big files on MEGA because of this dang limit. Would really appreciate it, thanks.
Yes, I do it mid-download, usually restarting the megasync app is not even necessary actually, I just pause the download reconnect to the VPN (as to connect to a different server with a different IP than the previous) and resume the download. Sometimes others had the same idea so you end up connecting to a dud, meaning a part of, or all, of the 5GB allocated to that IP are already used up. It's a manual process, sorry if I implied it's in any way automated. There are plenty of VPNs with free plans though, I recommend Hide.me VPN myself, no logs and all the usual, they have an app so no hassle involved and free tier comes with like 10GB/month or so, even without an account iirc (at least it was that way when I was on the free plan), so that's 10GB of VPN traffic and 5GB on your own address, a total of 15GB which should cover plenty of games.

a VPN can bypass the limit quite easily. Just exit Megasync, turn on your VPN, then reopen Megasync. Voila. It's downloading again. If you're unwilling to pay for one, just avail for a free trial.
^ Also restarting megasync doesn't seem to be necessary, at least in my testing. I just pause it as to not DL outside the VPN and then resume it after the reconnect.

Or, if you have dynamic IP, after reaching the limit, pause the download, restart Wi-Fi, get a new IP address, and resume the download.
True but reconnecting to a VPN is usually faster than restarting the router. You can also reconnect from the router's admin interface, usually a bit faster. If you don't have access to that just pull the ethernet cable out for a good 10-30 seconds and put it back in, should do the trick.

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
thanks for the demonstration. I've not fallen for something like this yet but I'm definitely being at least a bit careful and wait for others to inspect things before I ever install anything. A tip I heard from someone is that we should check the file size of the cracked exe compared to the origina, because most of the time, legit cracking will LOWER the size. So if the size is bigger, I don't trust a single soul out there and just don't run it. It's actually saved me once, but not on this site, admittedly

I wasn't arguing for the use of mega
Another thing to do is run "untrusted" software under Sandboxie. I know a VM is best for this kinda testing but trying to play any kind of game under a VM is a terrible experience mostly, so Sandboxie is a decent middle ground imo.

SpicyHotBeef

Mar 13, 2020
Majority of the people here actually want sandbox tho, I personally want better sandbox and being able to make custom stories if even possible. Majority of people from what I have seen here complain about poor sandbox, I dont think people care about the story of this game.
Same here. I love being able to mix and match (and customize the characters) even if there's only two variants for the poses (Maya and Shey)

Schattenfang

May 29, 2017
Is it possible to play the new Maya sex minigames in their "intended" locations? For example "Maya_Milanna_WaterfallScene" mini game.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 178 Votes