ozomozyan

Apr 29, 2018
Graphics and animations doesnt look smooth as before bc of this test build uptade beside that graphics looks cool
For exemple ass doesnt bounce like before and boobs looks drooping . Couldnt get excited about it as much as the previous uptade game

VikingCock

Dec 29, 2020
anyone else have problem with curser not lining up right. if i hover over start it is actualy on settings. and not there in setting page.

Apr 10, 2021
In my playthrought , I ship shey and max and as I imagine them couple . Since they dont have 3some with others Im making my own orgies , thx to game phsiycs . Here is an exemple of Max and Bol double penetrating shey pussy :
(Note this is from previous uptade game)

View attachment 1552312 View attachment 1552311
I mean, how could you not ship them lol. Although personally I ship him both with Shey and Jadeen.

Rozium

Apr 21, 2020
LOL yeah she hideous, not as hideous as that hair though. Seriously why does this game still have some of the poorest hair meshes going around, part time unpaid modders can make better hair meshes and textures, just look at Skyrim or the Sims 4 for comparison.
Devs are too greedy and stupid to let modders step in and help. While they milk all the pelvis pounders for all their worth.

Reactions: GreatBuddy

kolng

Oct 28, 2017
Even with this version, same problem, when the game starts there is a loading screen, then just a black screen with the patreon logo at the bottom..
Same here with the symptoms. Can you tell me what your ConfigDiff.log says? It's located in ".../AppData/Local/WildLifeC/Saved/Logs".
After a fresh reinstall and config purge, mine always says:
"
----------------------------------- 2021.12.18-13.39.47 -----------------------------------
[File: WildLifeCSettings] [Found Version: False] [Old Version: 0] [New Version: 19]
Invalid version, resetting config "WildLifeCSettings.ini".
----------------------------------- 2021.12.18-13.39.47 -----------------------------------
[File: WildLifeCKeyMappings] [Found Version: False] [Old Version: 0] [New Version: 115]
Invalid version, resetting config "WildLifeCKeyMappings.ini".
[File: WildLifeCGameState] [Found Version: False] [Old Version: 0] [New Version: 0]
Invalid version, resetting config "WildLifeCGameState.ini"."

The game then proceeds to crash everytime in the menu. (It doesn't look like a crash, but a crash log is created.) Each time changing up the config ini files version numbers.
On that note. //////////READ HERE//////////
Would anyone with a functioning latest build be so kind to tell me what version number they have in these 3 ini files above? Located ".../AppData/Local/WildLifeC/Saved/Config".
Open with notepad, second line "Version=?".

MekaManiac

Sep 14, 2017
Same here with the symptoms. Can you tell me what your ConfigDiff.log says? It's located in ".../AppData/Local/WildLifeC/Saved/Logs".
"
[File: WildLifeCSettings] [Found Version: False] [Old Version: 0] [New Version: 19]
[File: WildLifeCKeyMappings] [Found Version: False] [Old Version: 0] [New Version: 115]
[File: WildLifeCGameState] [Found Version: False] [Old Version: 0] [New Version: 0]

The game then proceeds to crash everytime in the menu. (It doesn't look like a crash, but a crash log is created.) Each time changing up the config ini files version numbers.
Would anyone with a functioning latest build be so kind to tell me what version number they have in these 3 ini files above? Located ".../AppData/Local/WildLifeC/Saved/Config".
I just checked and I have the same ConfigDiff.log than you, even if the logs of a working version is different I doubt that changing ours will do the trick but we could at least try.

Rimkit

Jun 15, 2020
---------------------------
Error
---------------------------
Couldn't start:
"D:\2021.12.17_Shipping_Test_Build_1\WindowsNoEditor\WildLifeC\Binaries\Win64\WildLifeC-Win64-Shipping.exe" WildLifeC
CreateProcess() returned 2.

can someone tell me how to fix this

user0609

Dec 17, 2018
"

WildLifeCGameState.ini : 0
WildLifeCKeyMappings.ini :115
WildLifeCSettings.ini : 19

kolng

Oct 28, 2017
I just checked and I have the same ConfigDiff.log than you, even if the logs of a working version is different I doubt that changing ours will do the trick but we could at least try.
It wasn't my first option. Firstly, I updated graphics card drivers and downloaded the latest Unreal engine 4. Then I noticed that the game eats 100% GPU power in the menu. Fixed by going into Nvidia Control panel and forcing a vsync. But that wasn't it.
Then I gave the game anti virus exception and disabled controlled folder access (some ransomware protection) in Windows defender. (That fixed my save problem with Binding of Isaac, lol) Solution still eluding me, I went ahead and changed TDR configuration in regedit because of one ue4 fix internet article stated it might help "...disable this function so that your computer will give its GPU all the time it needs to recover (for Unreal Engine’s sake) before going all nuclear on it." I was sure that is going to fix it, but it didn't. Might as well give the cryptic crash logs a chance.

user0609

Dec 17, 2018
LOL yeah she hideous, not as hideous as that hair though. Seriously why does this game still have some of the poorest hair meshes going around, part time unpaid modders can make better hair meshes and textures, just look at Skyrim or the Sims 4 for comparison.
You complaining about hairs, bushy eyebrows are not better. Mercer have painted eyebrows ... See what happens when you change her skin. meh.jpg

Rimkit

Jun 15, 2020
Couldn't start:
"D:\2021.12.17_Shipping_Test_Build_1\WindowsNoEditor\WildLifeC\Binaries\Win64\WildLifeC-Win64-Shipping.exe" WildLifeC
CreateProcess() returned 2.

help please

3.80 star(s) 178 Votes