Tod123

Jan 16, 2020
Is there a real chance, that this awesome game going to multiplayer sometime?
I mean like 3dxchat, or similar games, this would be huge step . . maybe in a different way.

Just imagine this world as a free act zone, especially the new map :)

• Angry
Reactions: Varalaker and evaw

salvanoize

Aug 14, 2019
Can you share Character Presets? Or is there a section with player made presets to showoff?

Last edited:
Apr 10, 2021
Can you share Character Presets? Or is there a section with player made presets to showoff?
Since saving presets is something new there isn't yet something like that, but I can see it happening just like Monolith Bay, with the exception of course that they are not custom characters on Wild Life, yet, I dont know if they change that, personally I hope for custom stories TBH.

blackunnamed

Nov 3, 2021
thankyou, to add to this game has to be ran through steam non steam game and include in vr library parameter, animations in VR using POV mode are pretty amazing! xD
how did you include vr library parameter? I mean I know how to add parameter for starting the game just what is it exactly? I switched to quest 2 with link cable and now I have controller binding error.

qqqqq1234

Nov 24, 2020
Do you support windows 7?!
All versions ive played work on Windows 7. You may get a "missing xinput.dll" error but you can copy over an existing one and rename it. Specific instructions were on u18Chan, and its likely an identical problem for many other Unreal games.

baldbird21

Sep 21, 2019
A suggestion I never really see get posted would be the ability to change the color of clothing. Would love to edit the colors of some of them, especially to make different colored bikinis like pink. Also just for more foreground filters like cinematic bars or video recording filter or peephole etc.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
A suggestion I never really see get posted would be the ability to change the color of clothing. Would love to edit the colors of some of them, especially to make different colored bikinis like pink. Also just for more foreground filters like cinematic bars or video recording filter or peephole etc.
I personally want to make outfits of my own for this game but I'm waiting till the later versions of the game to do that kind of modding. I'd definitely put out free packs for this game.

3.80 star(s) 178 Votes