ballman22

Aug 31, 2020
AdeptusSteve

I only have one question since I'm sure you get 800 requests per day:

Will we ever see futa on male stuff? A similar game that I won't name has a developer that is vehemently against that sort of thing for whatever reason, even though both futas and males are prominent parts of their game. Wild Life's graphics and animations (seriously the animations in this game are fucking amazing, good job) blow that game's out of the water, so if we ever got that kind of content in Wild Life it would be amazing.

AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Don't think you saw this, so asking as a reply.
Is there any chance of more human male penetrating futa stuff, particularly with futaShey? And male/female/futa threesomes?
Yep.
But keep in mind we get tons of suggestions and generally want to do most of them, this one too. But it can take a while before we finally get around to make that :)

AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Do you support windows 7?!
Unfortunately UE4 has stopped official support for Windows 7 about a year ago. All games made in recent versions of the engine will have compatibility issues with that OS version and so far there is no solution. If I were you I would consider upgrading to Windows 10 at some point since more and more platforms could be discontinuing their support for Windows 7 in the future.

griinat

Jul 13, 2018
I am in sandbox mode and the only thing I can do is masturbate. How to fuck stuff? Input-schematics aren't really indicative and when I press "E" try to "Talk" with the summons in the sandbox the game crashes. What am I doing wrong here?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FIX: If this happens it might be ndll.exe playing around. If this is the case, try running it in compatability mode for windows 8.

Last edited:

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Ok i solved it if you have the problem with starting game go :

WildLifeC folder -> Binaries folder -> Win64 folder -> WildLifeC-Win64-Shipping <- start the game with it

Fore me that is how game starts , and i found it by thinking "meaby there is some kind of starter somewhere else , i should look fore it " and i found it .

3.80 star(s) 178 Votes