May 11, 2018
Succubus Maya preset I copied from a post in the subreddit

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice Pussy. I know that there are a lot of presets in the official discord channel. Join the unofficial channel ! If possible, can the OP of the thread leave a link on the main page?

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
Hi
i want to ask if sandbox mode does not work with lovense toys

what can i do to make it work?
could you help me year old
R u a girl. Can I see ur bussy. If you're not a girl, then it's fine; show me your femboy dong

Jk, but no seriously though. Maybe it only works if you have a legit copy of the game. Maybe if you @ or message the developer, they'll respond to you.

shelby3dartx

Aug 24, 2017
Hi everyone,

how do I request to add this to the cover page?

I spoke with the creator of the game and he agrees. ( AdeptusSteve )

But I don't know who to ask ?

Thx

shelby3dartx

Aug 24, 2017
Wish they could add mods to this game. The character customization options would definitely increase by 10 fold.
Hi, They currently don't have the resources to create modding tools but they remain open to the possibility of doing so in the future

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Which is kinda funny because there is ALOT of bestiality going on. Or does Bestiality only count for animals walking on 4 legs ?
No, because the ferals walk on two legs in the game. It's Patreon's arbitrary decision.

Reactions: catsdino

shelby3dartx

Aug 24, 2017
Which is kinda funny because there is ALOT of bestiality going on. Or does Bestiality only count for animals walking on 4 legs ?

Hi ,
I haven't read the Tos in detail,
on the other hand I know that the fury (the nice Kerpalis) with human conscience that does not pose a problem, but apparently the villain or with a notion of savage or enemy (without human conscience) does not pass "because it refers to zoophilia." I also believe that bestiality and fury are two different things.

I agree with your opinion, I find it strange to be able to fuck with a nice lion but not with a black lion with an aggressive physique.

I invite you to read the tos if you want to understand the concepts properly de partreon.

Reactions: Varalaker

SantaDomingo

Oct 3, 2018
Hi ,
I haven't read the Tos in detail,
on the other hand I know that the fury (the nice Kerpalis) with human conscience that does not pose a problem, but apparently the villain or with a notion of savage or enemy (without human conscience) does not pass "because it refers to zoophilia." I also believe that bestiality and fury are two different things.

I agree with your opinion, I find it strange to be able to fuck with a nice lion but not with a black lion with an aggressive physique.

I invite you to read the tos if you want to understand the concepts properly de partreon.
I'm pretty sure furry refers to anthropomorphic animals. Which is the case here. Feral beasts apparently are too far off that spectrum.

Reactions: shelby3dartx

PixelBuster

Aug 15, 2020
I doupt that i will ever understand idiotic bs like that.

In short if its an animal its a big " NO NO" but if said Animal has Human inteligence no body cares.No matter how you wanna turn it :" Sex with a Dog is Sex with a Dog."

I also believe that bestiality and fury are two different things.
Because it walks on two legs and behaves like a human ? In that case Apes aint that far off the spectrum still its bestiality. I know the furry community will hate me for this but saying its not bestiality because it behaves like a human is just cherry picking. I know Dogs in real life that are smarter then most humans so "behavior and inteligence" aint a good argument given the fact the human race is the only animal stupid enough destroying its own planed and kind.

Mar 10, 2019
Because it walks on two legs and behaves like a human ? In that case Apes aint that far off the spectrum still its bestiality. I know the furry community will hate me for this but saying its not bestiality because it behaves like a human is just cherry picking. I know Dogs in real life that are smarter then most humans so "behavior and inteligence" aint a good argument given the fact the human race is the only animal stupid enough destroying its own planed and kind.
Technically, humans are Apes. Some specimen in certain parts of Africa even resemble our evolutionary cousins both by traits and intelligence level. On the other hand, in western world we all have seen human specimen that even more strongly resemble pigs by appearance, intelligence level and the style of eating.
So if we should asses bestiality level by similarity of involved individuals, it would be more bestial if these two different types of human had a sex with each other than if they had sex each with their alike animal.

PixelBuster

Aug 15, 2020
I hate to join in, but with statement like this you not going just against furry community. But also against those in WoW, LotR, Star Trek, Star Wars and Mass Effect to name a few...

Good wind
I am not so sure about that tho.
Sure most of those have Furrys in them but those dont define the "Fandom".

Another thing is that some Aliens and Species cant be really counted as Animals aswell unless they are stated to be Animals on their own home Planet aswell or share traits of animals on their Planet.Or in short Alien does not equal "Animal" unless it is some sort of Animal. So saying i go against those communitys is really far fetched.

Also i am kinda surprised i got Likes on my comment. I was expecting to get mauled to death.:whistle:

Reactions: Varalaker
3.80 star(s) 178 Votes