urbietacarl

Jun 9, 2019
I'm having this issue too. It gives me a GPU timeout error. Only happens in the new game. The sandbox showroom runs smoothly with no crashes.

I have tried some troubleshooting I found online, but they didn't work:
- Reset shader cache
- Update drivers and windows
- Install all Visual C Redistributbles

What I haven't tried is to lower the game presets below low. Unreal has a file in \Users\'username'\AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\GameUserSettings.ini

But I think it's game related, so there is nothing you can do about it. So I wouldn't waste too much time on it. Maybe the game doesn't like the RX570 for some complex reason (same GPU as me)
Hopefully we will be compatible in another update.

ipoop245

Feb 17, 2019
Is there any way to see 3some scenes in Sandbox ? Also how many sex mini game are there ? I only found the protag/fat guy/lesbian mini game

troufas

Nov 13, 2018
How do I start an interaction with more than two people?
You possess the first participant, you talk to the second one and say 'follow' and then talk to the third one and go to 'group sex'. It's the same for more than three, just make sure to only choose 'group sex' on the last participant

XyrexDread

Apr 10, 2022
Thank you.

In event viewer I have critical cases and error when the whole system freezes.
in perfmon /rel I only have critical event "Windows did not shut down correctly".

Thank you very much for the info.
yes perfmon only shows windows related things or if its a driver causing a windows issue, so indirectly driver issues too because they mostly annoy windows.

critical events are usually not too nice but the good thing is, usually u will notice that something is not doing well. google for the error codes. hopefully u can find ur issue.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
My attempt to do something: Here's a sauna...?

I was initially going to make a big place (usually I like to make small detailed places) and then this "sauna" was one of those attempts but I just got tired halfway, making a bigger place sometimes is tiresome and also because the game is not well optimized for sandbox (this place was not initially going to be a sauna but I had no idea what to call it)

Features: IDK take pictures or make videos I guess? :KEK:
Obs: Done it in 2-3 days probably (redoing a lot of things), it's a small room (For Now?™), I had done something like a reception next to the "sauna" but I lost the whole thing (I deleted the wrong save and I lost an entire afternoon of work...:FacePalm:)
EDIT: I thought about the lighting with the volumetric option enabled, it seems the game ignores this option after reopening it, try unchecking and cheking the volumetric option and applying it just to be sure, otherwise the room will probably be a little more darker.

And blah blah blah you know the drill, just throw it in AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\SandboxSaveGames\MySaves\Showroom and have fun with whatever you want to do with it (y)

View attachment 1823339 View attachment 1823778 View attachment 1823783 View attachment 1823784
Brilliant, just a door and stairs and it's perfect

Reactions: Smopy

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
Brilliant, just a door and stairs and it's perfect
I even thought about making a stairs or something like that, but my last attempts to create stairs weren't the best, things didn't align properly or were completely crooked, like a spiral staircase, in the end it's a pain in the ass to make a "perfect" ladder in the sandbox, but I don't know exactly what else I can add to this map for now.

Reactions: JhonLui

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Where can I find a minotaur? I don't have the option to summon it and many others are not there either.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Image URL is not a good idea for long term. URL's often break and 404, so in the future, you'll end up loading a Sandbox with broken images links.

A proper texture import system would be better, with dynamic material creation. Then everyone shares Mat/Texture packs. That way you get a normal map too; or hell, even the greyscale bump map, and other maps if desired.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 178 Votes