AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Why do I feel like this will thread will soon get a "stop complaining about the game's development cycle or piracy on what is essentially a sex game piracy forum or you'll get a warning" notification on first post? :LUL:
Nah its fine. There has been a lot of fixes, improvements and additions done to the game based on feedback I picked up from here over the years. Keep complaining guys, I will filter out myself what's constructive and helps from the usual bitching and shitposting. Luckily there isnt too much of the latter here, I think all in all you guys are great, even the ones that complain a lot. Shows me genuine emotional investment and that you want this game to be the best it can be, something we have in common ;)

ymrorrr

Jan 10, 2020
"Why would anyone sell vanilla ice cream when I want chocolate???"

For the fun sandbox, the ability to make your own interesting stories and situations. I do not wish to frighten you too much, but it appears that there are in fact many people that share opinions and tastes that differ from your own.

Personally I consider any development time spent on anything other than the sandbox and assets for the sandbox to just be wasted effort. Myself and most of the people drawn by the sandbox are probably never going to look at whatever story they put out and there are literally thousands upon thousands of story driven coomer games that already exist for those that do.
Ok, but how's this related to what I said? Did you even understand a single word of my post?

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Thanks for Replying back, i was expecting my massage to be buried under these endless Arguments.
Thanks for the help. (y)
this place is a mess right now, if i can DM you to seek some suggestions?
i wont be a pain in your ass.
Yeah feel free to DM me, ask as many questions as you want. It doesn't bother me.

Reactions: Super_Nova-

EKL

Apr 17, 2021
Hey guys, I was a little away since there was a change from UE 4 to 5 and so on.. how are the things so far? is it stable? the previous world maps can be used in the latest version? anyone here knows what happened to the guy FeltTheNeed? His site seems a bit abanodned since 2022 as his profile too. I hope my world maps are still working tho :D Steve, I just hope when the game reaches its final state to be announced and ready to be played on steam or whatever platform, you will keep the sandbox mode and more and more with many possibilites available for us creators and maybe an official place too to share our content, our map creations. That would be cool. In the story maybe I can be of a little help.. well I started my own story in game back in 2021 and lot of ppl liked that.. you can find me there as Ekytvids... there I made some maps too and I had an idea for a complex mission too a year or more ago just without any script only the idea, but it can be found here: Unreal Engine - Wild Life [Patreon Build 24.02.2023] [Adeptus Steve] | F95zone

It's just an idea back from there but I think it's good for a start to use the game's engine and system, show what it can do meaning climbing , running , speaking, chatting, doing missions, having general actions and not only sex animations , giving them more life..:D

OurManBim

Oct 16, 2022
Nah its fine. There has been a lot of fixes, improvements and additions done to the game based on feedback I picked up from here over the years. Keep complaining guys, I will filter out myself what's constructive and helps from the usual bitching and shitposting. Luckily there isnt too much of the latter here, I think all in all you guys are great, even the ones that complain a lot. Shows me genuine emotional investment and that you want this game to be the best it can be, something we have in common ;)
All I really want you guys to do is to focus on story again... it's been a while since we get any demos with actual story... And maybe work on the bulges, seem quite inconsistent depending on size of the dicks, that's all I really would complain about if asked :p

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Bester Mann

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Is it possible to edit poses scenes made by adeptus team? There are some poses with big clipping, and i want to fix them for my taste.
Then it's probably designated for a different character (SAME SKELETON), but different character.
You can adjust POSES, but not SEX SCENES. To adjust poses; click the character and go to Poses > Custom > "Convert to Custom"

Reactions: Vazont

CyanParadigm

Aug 31, 2018
The Succubus Beach:

Whilst traveling to the Arcadoa Hell Tree, you and your Succubus leader find an island where you can take shelter.

Not one to waste an opportunity, your Succubus, Lilim, promptly decides to drain you to refresh her energy.

Good Luck.

--

Comes with:

- Succubus Beach Scene with Camera

sb1.gif
- Cinematic, Hot, Sex Experience
sb3.gif
- 10+ Poses as She Drains You Mercilessly
sb2.gif
sb4.gif
sb5.gif
- 3 Total Succubus Presets to Choose From + Bonus Belly Dancer Preset

1681962228854.png
--

Enjoy and if you like it, please leave a like - feel free to use this scene or any of the presets in any of your own projects.

3.80 star(s) 178 Votes