TheCommedian

May 31, 2018
hi guys I'm from Italy and now the 5G has arrived and the torrent goes to me at a constant 10mb/s, could someone post the torrent, thanks

ihatefleas

Dec 18, 2018
Nah its fine. There has been a lot of fixes, improvements and additions done to the game based on feedback I picked up from here over the years. Keep complaining guys, I will filter out myself what's constructive and helps from the usual bitching and shitposting. Luckily there isnt too much of the latter here, I think all in all you guys are great, even the ones that complain a lot. Shows me genuine emotional investment and that you want this game to be the best it can be, something we have in common ;)
I'd like to thank you or whoever is responsible for the increase in Kral x Maya animations, especially the rougher ones are amazing. Ideally I'd want to have even more of them but if I understood you correctly, that pairing doesn't seem to be very popular.

Reactions: GodOfAll and megac8

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
Ummm... Sorry please correct if i am wrong. (i guess i read next week)
there was an update coming in sometime.
is that right?

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Ummm... Sorry please correct if i am wrong. (i guess i read next week)
there was an update coming in sometime.
is that right?
The date I saw from devs was April 21st (today). Though if it changed I'm not sure, the latest patreon post from 10 days ago also said "next week"
The build they release is called the "Member-Tier Testing Build"

LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
Guess what? The fresh April member testing build is out now!
If you're on the hunt for some cool maps to try it with, just head over to Wild Sanctum and you'll find what you need!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
The date I saw from devs was April 21st (today). Though if it changed I'm not sure, the latest patreon post from 10 days ago also said "next week"
The build they release is called the "Member-Tier Testing Build"
Thanks for the reply
Yar awesome(y)

Zeromorals

Mar 3, 2023
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: StreamSteam

SQA

Jun 17, 2020
"The player character is now part of the sandbox scene"

Does this mean that if I possess a sex scene I spawn through the tab key, then my player character will be in the background? Is there a way to make it so that the player character becomes invisible upon possessing a pose/sex scene?
You can make any spawned character invisible. Funny things happen if you make 1 character invis during some scenes. MAYA.png

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 178 Votes