Kelerm

Feb 15, 2018
Yes, is 0.2, the developer didn't know how to name versions, the next update will be 0.3
Well you r not a developer i guess to say that.

i'm a developer, and they r no rule for version number, the more important thing is to be ok with the dev team.
Butyou can use sementic like X.Y.Z
where X = major version, Y = minor version and Z = corrective version
And the first version = 1.0.0

but you have lot of more rules so dont say bulshit :p

And you know nothing about what is going on in the development team, maybe their first version was not stable enough for their taste, and they did a fairly consistent version update. it's so easy to criticize.

Bloodprinceoz

Sep 13, 2019
this looks interesting but i'm probably gonna wait a bit for the engrish to get fixed and for a mac version to appear

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
Well you r not a developer i guess to say that.

i'm a developer, and they r no rule for version number, the more important thing is to be ok with the dev team.
Butyou can use sementic like X.Y.Z
where X = major version, Y = minor version and Z = corrective version
And the first version = 1.0.0

but you have lot of more rules so dont say bulshit :p

And you know nothing about what is going on in the development team, maybe their first version was not stable enough for their taste, and they did a fairly consistent version update. it's so easy to criticize.
How do you know that I don't know the developer? For your information, I know him, and he's the one who told me.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
this looks interesting but i'm probably gonna wait a bit for the engrish to get fixed and for a mac version to appear
This is one of the worst cases of Engrish. It is impossible to follow. Ten Minutes was more than enough. Please get it proof read.
Art work is not great and story? Well it might be ok but until the translation is corrected and we can read it who knows.

Somnis

Sep 5, 2019
Solo algunos consejo. conseguir un hablante de inglés para verificar el texto. Es difícil de seguir como está. Aparte de eso, se ve bien hasta ahora.

Reactions: Golden Novels

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
Solo algunos consejo. conseguir un hablante de inglés para verificar el texto. Es difícil de seguir como está. Aparte de eso, se ve bien hasta ahora.
Translation: Just some advice. Get an English speaker to verify the text. It's hard to follow as it is. Other than that, it looks good so far.

Somnis, en F95 te borran los comentarios en Español si no tienen traduccion al Ingles xD
Somnis, in F95 they delete your comments in Spanish if they do not have English translation xD

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
First game I've seen that uses more elaborate Koikatu characters and poses. Not like other mess out there with minimal effort.

Last edited:

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Looks good but the Engrish is so agravating that i just skipped through it.

Golden Novels

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2020
Hi everyone!
I am the developer of Winds of the Destiny, the only person. However, my team is made up of those who support me on Patreon and those who review the game. All the world. I will take all the criticism and congratulations, thank you very much for taking the time to write and play.
Many apologies for the translation, my English is not very fluent. The translation of the game into English was done by someone else with a program. Which I appreciate your help.

I will upload a patch for many bugs soon.
I want to work on the next update as soon as possible.
All this is new to me, many messages and notifications, many things related to this project.
But I am more than happy with that, I try to improve as a developer and as a person.
I hope everyone will try the patch and also the future update!

Thanks again to all who made the publication of my project possible.

Bonnie.png

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Hi everyone!
I am the developer of Winds of the Destiny, the only person. However, my team is made up of those who support me on Patreon and those who review the game. All the world. I will take all the criticism and congratulations, thank you very much for taking the time to write and play.
Many apologies for the translation, my English is not very fluent. The translation of the game into English was done by someone else with a program. Which I appreciate your help.

I will upload a patch for many bugs soon.
I want to work on the next update as soon as possible.
All this is new to me, many messages and notifications, many things related to this project.
But I am more than happy with that, I try to improve as a developer and as a person.
I hope everyone will try the patch and also the future update!

Thanks again to all who made the publication of my project possible.

View attachment 622230
i would suggest if your computer cant handle animation very well just make single renders for it and if you get a better computer in the future or just find a better way to animate this stuff come back and add then

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
There was a little problem with the translation, but it's a good game.. Guess there's another game that will keep me hyped...

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes