Somnis

Sep 5, 2019
Translation: Just some advice. Get an English speaker to verify the text. It's hard to follow as it is. Other than that, it looks good so far.

Somnis, en F95 te borran los comentarios en Español si no tienen traduccion al Ingles xD
Somnis, in F95 they delete your comments in Spanish if they do not have English translation xD
wasnt aware of that since i don't post much, plus this is likely the only time i will do so in spanish lol thanks though

Reactions: Keitaro420

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Winds of the Destiny [v2.0] [Golden Novels] (1.85GB)
157 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
you have the possibility of reaching out to this author ?

Reactions: Golden Novels

universe

May 31, 2017
I liked the game.
continue the game, you just have to be careful with the translation.
Muy ricas las minitas del juego, e historia interesante también.

Last edited:

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
where do i even place that translation that whas made becausse i Dl'd it and extracted where it supposed be but it isnt helping

Last edited:

thejimi

Apr 16, 2020
I think it was a good game, I already finished the chapter one. cant wait to play the chapter two
but there are some problem with the translation while playing the game, but it's not really matter to me

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
Not bad, but the Engrish is getting a bit old. Need a native speaker to really bring it up to standard.
Not a native speaker. Anyone who knows the difference between "he" and "she" would do at this point :rolleyes:

The art is very good and the story seems interesting, but it's really hard to read the sentences and not cringe. :(

Reactions: Rikatsu

smackdab

Jan 30, 2018
Yes, is 0.2, the developer didn't know how to name versions, the next update will be 0.3
You know, this totally depends on what kind of numbering you use. Even if using semantic numbering, which is probably the most common, a v. 2.0 could mean 2nd feature release.

Though it doesn't seem like it was the developer's intention, it doesn't look wrong per se.

People tend to be confused because they assume 1.0 to mean "feature complete" or "final release" - this is often true in the video game sector exclusively, but not at all in the broader perspective of software/app development.

etann

Jan 3, 2020
Animations seem very choppy and english isn't great other than that great game so far hope all will be fixed in the upcoming updates!

PARURA

Feb 2, 2019
IMO the game is really good. I read a lot of people talking about the english and thanks god im spanish. This game have something, idk but i love it. If i could pay on patreon of course i would do it with pleasure. Great job man

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes