Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
I somehow managed to finish day1...but i cant play more of this. English is not my native language, so its already hard for me to understand correct english, slang drives my crazy and i get easy confused by typos...but this? The words may be english, but in total disorder and then there is this whole random he/she/it/her/his/its mess in every conversation, thought and narrating...i honestly understood only the half of any text so far. If this game was machine translated you need to find a better machine...and if this is your english you need a coworker who actually speaks english. I really would love to play this game, but i need to understand it to play it.
The creator has someone helping improve the translation since they re not a native english speaker either. It will take some time for the translation patch to be finished so please be patient.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Boring game... There is no theme or conflict or anything really... You are Jesus and girls throw themselves at you because reasons..Everybody loves you and everybody adores you... Why even make a game? Why not just release the renders separatly because this is the exact same thing...

Golden Novels

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2020
Boring game... There is no theme or conflict or anything really... You are Jesus and girls throw themselves at you because reasons..Everybody loves you and everybody adores you... Why even make a game? Why not just release the renders separatly because this is the exact same thing...
If you have been looking for something you did not find, I feel sorry for you.
Good way to refer to another person's work in a pejorative form, sneaking up on the insult, clearly far from negative opinion.
If you've downloaded the game and played it, I've already done much of my work with you. Thanks for letting me know!

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Ceesko
If you are into grinding and farming love-/lust-/corruption- points you can find it in the most games here, so play one of them.
But after your description i am even more eager for an update with proper english because i already played enough games that took hours of grinding for every single character without any changes until you reached a milestone, get a scene or event and then grinding again for the next milestone...

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
This developer has passion. I am inspired. I've personally wanted to try making a visual novel one day myself, but I doubt I would do well to release anything and handle the PR haha. I'm sure the constructive feedback here is going to help a ton.

Right now Golden Novels is limited by funding and is new on the field, but who knows how far they will improve on the next one? I would absolutely love to see some devs from Argentina make a name for themselves. I see you are all just testing the waters now, but I'm sure you'll find your secret sauce if you keep up that passion! Good luck!

Golden Novels

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2020
This developer has passion. I am inspired. I've personally wanted to try making a visual novel one day myself, but I doubt I would do well to release anything and handle the PR haha. I'm sure the constructive feedback here is going to help a ton.

Right now Golden Novels is limited by funding and is new on the field, but who knows how far they will improve on the next one? I would absolutely love to see some devs from Argentina make a name for themselves. I see you are all just testing the waters now, but I'm sure you'll find your secret sauce if you keep up that passion! Good luck!
Thank you!
Words and comments like yours are what drive me to continue with my projects <3

Reactions: Serance

HylTin

Aug 29, 2018
Guys, about the "engrish", don't you think you are a little bit exagerating here? You make it unreadable but it's totaly understandable.... Are you here to read Shakespear sustained language or enjoying things you can't have elsewhere?... Anyway...

Ceesko
If you are into grinding and farming love-/lust-/corruption- points you can find it in the most games here, so play one of them.
But after your description i am even more eager for an update with proper english because i already played enough games that took hours of grinding for every single character without any changes until you reached a milestone, get a scene or event and then grinding again for the next milestone...
I must say here the same thing I say often these days: Everybody his own likes.... Except misunderstandings, Golden Novel had the feeling of insults from Ceesko and now I feel that you are insulting those games who are so much followed (with many patreons and not necessarily their first games) and the fans of those (who are really many, think about Runey, Kompas Production, Mr. C, and so on... Fans who can be too to this game!)... Maybe you don't like it but don't spit on it 'cause they are far away from a new outsider...

In an other way, I personaly don't really like the game 'cause, as Ceesko awkwardly said, there is nothing really to do in it (it's kinda like a KN to me therefore I can't really name it a game: for example, you will not name a book "a game" even if there are some minors chooses to do, pictures and animations... but that's only my opinion).

However my opinion is only mine and despite this, I really see the potential in it (story is really good, addictive and characters are originals), it's pretty rare to have as much content (and more to come! Plus with animations!) for this kind of VN. If you improve the quality of the animations and correct the "engrish", I don't doubt that the game will have his players. It's, as said, different from what we can find until now so... Why not?

Reactions: Golden Novels

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
There is a little difference...cheeskos post was insulting (boring, why even make a game, just give the renders). But if you read what you quoted you will learn that i play many games of all types. I am just happy to get a grindfree game from time to time because they are rare nowadays.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
is the english patch only supposed to work on v2.1 or something?
or how far is the translation patch for....coz I still see many translation errors here
for eg :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bonnie, when referring to Yuri says... it must be coming when it should be 'she must be coming' or 'she must be on her way'
here the mc says do you still remember me?...to Bonnie (like r u serious)...when it should be does she still remember me? (referring to Yuri)
or Do I still remember her? (if mc is thinking out loud about whether or not he still remembers Yuri)

and these are only 2 of the ones I found and they were only couple of lines apart thus I wanna know if using patch on v2.0 doesn't work or something or if the patch isn't fully complete (in which case u should mention it in the OP how much is the patch complete)

I still will play to see how the game is (since the girls and renders look good and the game does seem to have potential) but the patch is definitely not helping me understand the text better in any way

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
is the english patch only supposed to work on v2.1 or something?
or how far is the translation patch for....coz I still see many translation errors here
for eg :
Bonnie, when referring to Yuri says... it must be coming when it should be 'she must be coming' or 'she must be on her way'
here the mc says do you still remember me?...to Bonnie (like r u serious)...when it should be does she still remember me? (referring to Yuri)
or Do I still remember her? (if mc is thinking out loud about whether or not he still remembers Yuri)

and these are only 2 of the ones I found and they were only couple of lines apart thus I wanna know if using patch on v2.0 doesn't work or something or if the patch isn't fully complete (in which case u should mention it in the OP how much is the patch complete)

I still will play to see how the game is (since the girls and renders look good and the game does seem to have potential) but the patch is definitely not helping me understand the text better in any way
English Translation Patch is still a work in progress. Currently I'm on Line 15391 of 26965 (57%)

It will probably be a couple more days before it's fully reviewed. I'll attach what has been done so far however if you just want to play it once it's best to wait till I've reached 100% (Give or take a few more fixes after that).

Minor bug I noticed while getting those screenshots Golden Novels
The Player doesn't have to name the MC. All references to the MC will be blank if they didn't give the MC a name.
It's a silly little bug though I'm not sure if you want to put in a bit of error handling code just to see if they left the MC's name blank. If not they shouldn't have left it blank anyway :LOL:

May 16, 2018
ambitious and with a great quality both script and characters. I was just a little disappointed with the mistakes in writing, but I hope you can continue this good game and have the support you need.

Nov 4, 2018
ENGLISH LANGUAGE PATCH

The user and my patreon: masterdragonson
He have made this patch for the translation, he speaks native English. Corrected most of the errors. Thank you!

In the next update I will correct more errors!
Yeah several times the MC is referred to as She.

Like instead of "you make me happy professor" it's "she make me happy professor" or "I don't think this is right" it's "she don't think it's right" and many many more.

Other things as well saying "There" instead of "what 'or' huh" when the MC is confused and several words that weren't translated at all.

It will really be nice if more choices get added as you progress with building the game an option for every choice making moment like weather to pull out or not or more options to "eat that cookie" like when the MC puts the goddess on the counter.

Maybe eventually a pregnancy tag.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
It will really be nice if more choices get added as you progress with building the game an option for every choice making moment like weather to pull out or not or more options to "eat that cookie" like when the MC puts the goddess on the counter.

Maybe eventually a pregnancy tag.
Yeah being able to choose "Cum Inside", "Cum Outside", "Cum On Her Face", "Have Her Taste My Cum", and other similar options would be nice. Though the additional animations would be something to consider.

Pregnancy would be nice. However that's not a reason to not let the girls get creampies :love: Besides in a word of Demons, Angels, and Magic there should be an easy way to say the MC is safe :ROFLMAO: It could even be changed based off Player Preference.

Last edited:

Oldfatthor

Jun 9, 2019
The creator has someone helping improve the translation since they re not a native english speaker either. It will take some time for the translation patch to be finished so please be patient.
Seem's to be alot of dev's are not english speakers. Come on Dev's let's make english great again.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
First of all, english was never great. Its just a good compromise for those who are not into dirty talk or vulgarity. What sounds disgusting in native language is pretty common in english ^^

masterdragonson
I second this by other reasons...as lesbian i prefer no cum at all, but its unavoidable with male protagonists and less disgusting inside than splattered everywhere ^^

Reactions: masterdragonson
3.50 star(s) 27 Votes