harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
The English will definitely improve as time goes on and this gets more fans. I really liked what I played of the pre-release of v0.2.5

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
This game is great. Too bad the translation is pretty mess up. It has a great story (as far as i can understand). If the english already at least understandable, it will be perfect. Hope the best for you guys.
Did you try the translation update that is two post above yours?

Reactions: Golden Novels

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
Per latest post on Patreon:

IMPORTANT: Do not broadcast this version. I am considering whether to wait for the correction of errors before starting to publish on different pages and advertising on YouTube.
If what's out now gets uploaded here it'd be a less positive experience due to spelling/grammar errors in the script.

Golden Novels

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2020
Per latest post on Patreon:

If what's out now gets uploaded here it'd be a less positive experience due to spelling/grammar errors in the script.
Thank you. Yes, I am waiting to correct all the errors that are found.
If you want to play the new version, you can download it. It's in the last Patreon post.
In a few days I hope to be able to publish it here.

chemicalvamp

Sep 20, 2017
Gonna take a bit of work to fix whats already here. I mean in spanish words are sexed, objects that go into something else are generally masculine like pito that goes inside vagina, taco, boca. He is: el es, she is: ella es. Now how does a person whos native language is so defined by gender do so poorly writing their own? Rushing out a product sure, but was it poor writing from the start? does the spanish version refer to the women as el? Multiple choice selections with only one choice. Maybe im being too harsh, but I'm finding I don't like the linear game with paths to endings. I'm gonna go find a game with less blood, with a multitude of repeatable scenes that doesn't have an ending. A sandbox full of grown women with normal size breasts. With zero of this "." click ".." click "..." click nonsense

Golden Novels

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2020
Gonna take a bit of work to fix whats already here. I mean in spanish words are sexed, objects that go into something else are generally masculine like pito that goes inside vagina, taco, boca. He is: el es, she is: ella es. Now how does a person whos native language is so defined by gender do so poorly writing their own? Rushing out a product sure, but was it poor writing from the start? does the spanish version refer to the women as el? Multiple choice selections with only one choice. Maybe im being too harsh, but I'm finding I don't like the linear game with paths to endings. I'm gonna go find a game with less blood, with a multitude of repeatable scenes that doesn't have an ending. A sandbox full of grown women with normal size breasts. With zero of this "." click ".." click "..." click nonsense
My native language is Spanish, this is how the game (its original code) was created and that translation should have almost no errors.
English translation, I have not done it. I have asked someone else for help. Yes, the translation contains errors. In the same way, their help was highly valued and that is why it appears in the credits in version 0.2.5 and in those that will follow. More people help me correct those spelling mistakes, but it is not easy and they do it voluntarily. This is also how I make this game. Look, make the criticisms you want, they do not affect me. But I think you should value the work of others, here are hours and hours of work, of thought, of creativity.
If you don't like it, don't play it. If you haven't played it to the end, there is no point in making a mini-review or criticism that is not constructive. You are not even paying to play, you are not patreon either.
When only one option appears, it is to pause the game and continue, like "..." If it bothers you, I reiterate, don't play it. You can even ask me why only one option appears, and you would like there to be more, if that's the case.
Thanks for playing, I'm sorry if you came looking for something you didn't find.

Reactions: Creeping Death
May 31, 2017
View attachment 621830

Overview:
F
ew manage to be masters of their destiny. Many give in to duty, others try to rebel and fail in the attempt. What will be your case? Dare, find out. You could say you were leading a normal life, but you always felt different from the rest. You returned from Canada to your hometown after Mom passed away. But everything changed radically the day you met Ceina, (ex) Queen of Heaven. What does your help ask to stop his sister, his counterpart, Satanichia. To do this, you must train and strengthen your powers in a very unique and erotic way. While you continue working in an exclusive Women's Academy, and caring for the little family you still have. Will you be able to fulfill your destiny? From protecting the people you care about? Which path will you choose?​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-16
Release Date: 2020-04-15
Developer: Golden Novels
Censored: No
Version: v.2.0
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extra:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 621810 View attachment 621811 View attachment 621812 View attachment 621823 View attachment 621824 View attachment 621825 View attachment 621826 View attachment 621827
very good game when chapter 2 gonna start or be released???

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
WOTD.exe is clean, stop spreading FUD before checking with virustotal.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
it is unplayable at this point, there is an english tl but you get this when you try to play
While running game code:
File "game/tl/english/script.rpy", line 26614, in script
translate english PregunCei_8608b47b:
Exception: Translation nodes cannot be run directly.

i was hitting ignore but that got tiring once i realized the image wasn't changing.
i'm assuming this is what needs to be fixed.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
it is unplayable at this point, there is an english tl but you get this when you try to play
While running game code:
File "game/tl/english/script.rpy", line 26614, in script
translate english PregunCei_8608b47b:
Exception: Translation nodes cannot be run directly.

i was hitting ignore but that got tiring once i realized the image wasn't changing.
i'm assuming this is what needs to be fixed.
Does that happen with a New Game or are you loading a Save? Golden Novels removed the Chapter 2 Preview section so if you saved during that point it might cause errors.

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes