Golden Novels

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2020
The lack of Jill in the update is disturbing. :(
I have explained it in a post on Patreon.
The story was extended while creating it. Launching a version 0.3.0 was going to take a lot longer.
So I had to cut to where I cut, I think almost 2 hours of gameplay for a month of work is pretty good.
I explain this to tell you that with Jill there is more content, but I have not included it, due to lack of time. :cool:
Sorry for my english.

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
How do you turn off the elevator music. Music volume slider didn't work, neither did the "Mute All".

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
Malware warning.
Anti Virus software automatically deleted the .exe
I don't think this ever happened with a Ren'Py game.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I would prefer it if there was an option for the girls (Bonnie & Yuri) not to practice kissing with each other, if they want to learn they should gain that experience kissing the MC not "practicing" with each other behind his back.

My gripe out of the way, I'm really curious and a little gutted I couldn't find out in this version, who the person from the nightmare is (the one with the knife)?
Nig1.png

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Malware warning.

Acronis Undetected
Avast Undetected
McAfee Undetected
Symantec Undetected
Kaspersky Undetected

Only one false positive... Jiangmin, was the first antivirus software for Chinese enterprises

Reactions: Golden Novels

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018

Acronis Undetected
Avast Undetected
McAfee Undetected
Symantec Undetected
Kaspersky Undetected

Only one false positive... Jiangmin, was the first antivirus software for Chinese enterprises
I don't know what site that is but my antivirus software was listed and it definitely had a positive.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I don't know what site that is but my antivirus software was listed and it definitely had a positive.
Maybe provide some details, what Antivirus Software are you using, what is the actual warning, or screenshot? Otherwise everything else says its clean.

Golden Novels

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2020
I would prefer it if there was an option for the girls (Bonnie & Yuri) not to practice kissing with each other, if they want to learn they should gain that experience kissing the MC not "practicing" with each other behind his back.

My gripe out of the way, I'm really curious and a little gutted I couldn't find out in this version, who the person from the nightmare is (the one with the knife)?
View attachment 674711
In one review, they have stated the same regarding Yuri and Bonnie.
The story unfolds like this. I think that, in addition to taking more work than you think, it would be very unfocusing for that option to appear to allow a scene to happen in the future.
I don't want to spoil it, but I have to do it to explain this. Maybe it will serve someone else who has the same inconvenience.
In the future, Yuri and Bonnie will tell the MC that they have practiced together. You, as an MC, can choose whether to scold them or not.
Another topic, if you like said girl, they will have their first kiss with the MC, not between them. It depends what you have chosen.
The person in the nightmare is someone who has not yet revealed himself. It will appear in the next update.
As an end: Thanks for playing and I'm glad you liked it ;)
Pd: Sorry for my English

Golden Novels

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2020
Malware warning.
I have already installed my own game and completed it, to corroborate everything. In addition to the tests that the patreons have done.
Does not contain virus.
If you have trouble installing, disable your antivirus. Download the game again and install it. And then activate your antivirus again.

COShepard

Nov 15, 2019
Well i like it despite chapter having dozens of spelling mistakes and a couple of spanish words thrown in by accident.

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes