masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Updated English Translation Patch

Completed the first pass through script.rpy
Also fixed the Save Time Stamp since it had a bit that wasn't translated.

Let me know if any lines were not translated but I think I got them all.

Code:
# s "~Me vengoo."
# s "~ I take revenge."
s "~I'm cumming."
Yep, Siri is no longer plotting revenge. She's just cumming :love:

Many other alterations have been made as well and hopefully it makes this game a more enjoyable experience.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Is there the potential for maybe siding with the demon in the future? If that would make things too complicated to add that path with your current experience making a game, that wouldn't upset me. The "Which path will you choose?" part in the overview leads me to believe it might be possible later (maybe corruption tag later?). I think I'll still follow this either way.

Reactions: Golden Novels

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
If there will be an evil route i want a neutral one too. Why side with a goddes and only have fun with the girls who love you or side with a demon and rape everything in sight if you can have just fun? Love and fear are their goals, mine is fun and i am the chosen one with the useful aura ^^

masterdragonson
Thx, finally i can play and understand this game. I let you know if i find anything worth complaining ^^

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Depends on the native language. It seems like spanish and russian natives have a hard time with that and machine translations from both to english are terrible. I'm german and every machine translation can handle the german pronouns correctly, but the slightly different syntax can lead to the same chaos as every other language. If we had the internet instead of pyramids we would all speak the same language by now ^^

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Is he/she a hard concept to grasp for non native speakers?
It's hard for a machine to grasp because some of it is context specific and google had this to say "When in doubt, Whip your dick out." as it generally defaulted to the masculine form when gender was ambiguous.

This Spanish word probably is a good example
Code:
Spanish: su (possessive) 
1. his
2. her
3. their
4. its
Code:
    # m "(Su agarre es bastante torpe, y sus manos son tan pequeñas en comparación a mi pene que debe usar las dos.)"
    # m "(His grip is quite awkward, and his hands are so small compared to my penis that he must use both.)"
    m "(Her grip is rather clumsy, and her hands are so small compared to my dick that she has to use both of them.)"
Naturally if you know the gender of who you are talking about it's easy.
If you are talking about a guy it's his, with a girl it's her, and if you don't care then either their or its.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
It's hard for a machine to grasp because some of it is context specific and google had this to say "When in doubt, Whip your dick out." as it generally defaulted to the masculine form when gender was ambiguous.

This Spanish word probably is a good example
Code:
Spanish: su (possessive)
1. his
2. her
3. their
4. its
Code:
    # m "(Su agarre es bastante torpe, y sus manos son tan pequeñas en comparación a mi pene que debe usar las dos.)"
    # m "(His grip is quite awkward, and his hands are so small compared to my penis that he must use both.)"
    m "(Her grip is rather clumsy, and her hands are so small compared to my dick that she has to use both of them.)"
Naturally if you know the gender of who you are talking about it's easy.
If you are talking about a guy it's his, with a girl it's her, and if you don't care then either their or its.
oh is the current game entirely machine translated? It read a bit better than the usual machine translations, but I guess spanish to english is easier for machines.

Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
oh is the current game entirely machine translated? It read a bit better than the usual machine translations, but I guess spanish to english is easier for machines.
No it's been reviewed by me now so those mistakes are gone and some other words that have multiple meanings were also put into better context. But it was done using google at first which was why the girls kept getting referenced as guys.

https://f95zone.to/threads/winds-of-the-destiny-v2-0-golden-novels.50229/post-3376241

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
masterdragonson I don't know if you can also help with correcting who is saying something too, but when you go and talk to Jill after talking with Rebecca and meeting her friend Shannon on Saturday, it says "Come on, give your Big Sister a hug." However, it's shown as being said by the MC, when it should say that Jill is saying it. A little after that is an instance where Jill says "So he wants to go out a little and unwind." Although she's talking about Erika and it should say she.

I'm using your updated translation patch from Saturday in case you were wondering.

Edit: I've attached screenshots of those instances if it helps.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
masterdragonson I don't know if you can also help with correcting who is saying something too, but when you go and talk to Jill after talking with Rebecca and meeting her friend Shannon on Saturday, it says "Come on, give your Big Sister a hug." However, it's shown as being said by the MC, when it should say that Jill is saying it. A little after that is an instance where Jill says "So he wants to go out a little and unwind." Although she's talking about Erika and it should say she.

I'm using your updated translation patch from Saturday in case you were wondering.

Edit: I've attached screenshots of those instances if it helps.

View attachment 636204 View attachment 636205
Updated English Translation Patch

Golden Novels
Seems this is in script.rpy
Code:
Line 6129
    if fam =="Hermanas":
        m "Ven, dale un abrazo a tu hermana mayor."

if fam =="Amigas":
        m "Ven, dame un abrazo, te extrañe mucho."
Changed To
Code:
Line 6129
    if fam =="Hermanas":
        j "Ven, dale un abrazo a tu hermana mayor."

if fam =="Amigas":
        j "Ven, dame un abrazo, te extrañe mucho."
Swapping out 'm' for 'j', updated English Translation

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
Just starting would be more accurate. Chapter 1 is an Intro and Chapter 2 is currently in the works.
yeah.. they should make good content first then release it.
even it say 0.2 version but you get 40 minutes good story..
that better than 10 minutes story. then wait a month.

there are few 0.2 update that have good content and long gameplay.
but its more common to see new one with short story

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Hi. The game has been a great experience so far, and I can't wait for its continuation. I like Rachel's design a lot, but overall I like all the girls shown.

I found a few typos and/or grammar issues that I want to point out. JUst to show some support to the game:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Note: Golden Novels got a Translation Team as of version 0.3.0+ so this is no longer needed. Though their work is represented more in the Public Release then the Early Access one.

Hi. The game has been a great experience so far, and I can't wait for its continuation. I like Rachel's design a lot, but overall I like all the girls shown.

I found a few typos and/or grammar issues that I want to point out. JUst to show some support to the game:
Thanks for the error report DrFree.

Golden Novels
Updated translation and fixed script.rpy from Siri being gentle to MC being gentle.
Code:
s "(Estoy siendo suave, no debería dolerle demasiado.)"
Code:
m "(Estoy siendo suave, no debería dolerle demasiado.)"
Also added a small bit of code to script.rpy in case the Player leaves the MC name blank at the beginning.
Code:
    if name == "":
        $ name = "Clyde"
Bonnie and Clyde :LOL: Only happens if the Player's Name is ""

Last edited:

ARHunt

Dec 7, 2019
This game is great. Too bad the translation is pretty mess up. It has a great story (as far as i can understand). If the english already at least understandable, it will be perfect. Hope the best for you guys.

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes