Golden Novels

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2020
[QUOTE = "Shou Hazama, publicación: 3331688, miembro: 110069"]
¿Hay más formas de apoyar al desarrollador? Patreon no es exactamente mi taza de té, pero realmente quiero ayudarlo de alguna manera
[/CITAR]

¡Hola, me alegra que quieras apoyar mi proyecto!
Si no puedes donar dinero, puedes escribir en mi discordia, tal vez puedas ayudarme de otra manera.

Last edited:

Golden Novels

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2020
where do i even place that translation that whas made becausse i Dl'd it and extracted where it supposed be but it isnt helping
For the patch that I published in this thread, you must change / overwrite "options.rpy". And the folder "english" in the folder "tl"
If you have more problems, let me know!

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
There's still a ton of engrish even with the patch. so the guy who did it is either not as "native english" as he claims or just really sloppy.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Its a good start to this VN. I'd say the dialog was the one part that i had trouble with. He or She or Me or You... there was def some probs there. Seems that gender is hard to translate in other languages among other things. I really hope the creator gets some help on translation. I found i had to reread most text a few times just to understand what was being said. Also some dialog was still in spanish. But other then dialog, I did enjoy this and will watch for the next chapter.

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Its a good start to this VN. I'd say the dialog was the one part that i had trouble with. He or She or Me or You... there was def some probs there. Seems that gender is hard to translate in other languages among other things. I really hope the creator gets some help on translation. I found i had to reread most text a few times just to understand what was being said. Also some dialog was still in spanish. But other then dialog I did enjoy this and with watch for the next chapter.
Yeah machine translations have problems with gender (sometimes the machine just calls them It), differentiating between the listener and the speaker, gibberish, cutesy words, drunks, sex talk, old folk talk, trailing or special characters, capitalizing commands, and techno magic babble among other things.

As for the untranslated lines I'm working on them though I had to read up a bit on renpy documentation.

An example is towards the end the dev says
Code:
# game/script.rpy:6805
translate english PregunCei_215ee058:

# cre "Para mí significaria una gran ayuda, y una demostración de qué mi trabajo vale realmente la pena."
    cre "For me it would be a great help, and a demonstration that my work is totally worth it."
They had that translated earlier but changed the Spanish line which put the English translated line in limbo. Seems to have something to do with how renpy keys lines for translation.

Another thing is a few Character Names got skipped. Not a hard fix and will be corrected later.
An example
Code:
    # game/imag.rpy:8
    old "Creador"
    new "Creator"

# game/imag.rpy:9
    old "Estudiantes"
    new "Students"

# game/imag.rpy:23
    old "Tú"
    new "You"

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
Yeah machine translations have problems with gender (sometimes the machine just calls them It), differentiating between the listener and the speaker, gibberish, cutesy words, drunks, sex talk, old folk talk, trailing or special characters, capitalizing commands, and techno magic babble among other things.

As for the untranslated lines I'm working on them though I had to read up a bit on renpy documentation.

An example is towards the end the dev says
Code:
# game/script.rpy:6805
translate english PregunCei_215ee058:

# cre "Para mí significaria una gran ayuda, y una demostración de qué mi trabajo vale realmente la pena."
    cre "For me it would be a great help, and a demonstration that my work is totally worth it."
They had that translated earlier but changed the Spanish line which put the English translated line in limbo. Seems to have something to do with how renpy keys lines for translation.

Another thing is a few Character Names got skipped. Not a hard fix and will be corrected later.
An example
Code:
    # game/imag.rpy:8
    old "Creador"
    new "Creator"

# game/imag.rpy:9
    old "Estudiantes"
    new "Students"

# game/imag.rpy:23
    old "Tú"
    new "You"
yeah, renpy translation works with identifers like "PregunCei_215ee058"
"PregunCei" is the label name and "215ee058" is a hash between the character var and the dialogue string.
so if you change a single letter of the dialogue its chage the identifier.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
badly needs someone to help him with english, also wth does 'than?' mean??

Yadue

Sep 30, 2017
Hello, this is my compressed version:

Winds of the Destiny [v2.0+quickfix(2.1)] [Golden Novels] - Original Size: 1.85 GB

Dane tech:

Images-png 1,71 GB - compress (webp.v1.1.0.VeryHigh.BestFilter.Edit) 341 MB
Audio-mp3 110 MB - compress (opus-v1.3.1.not all.Edit) 71 MB
webm 34MB - without compression

My software (tools) - Test Win10-Pro

Download Win\Linux (479MB):
Download Mac (473MB) :

Reactions: Golden Novels

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
racaty, workupload and nopy links haven't been updated to v2.1...
or is the english patch supposed to be the quickfix 2.0-->2.1 patch?

if not, can someone post the quickfix part only so I can get the fix without having to download the full game again

Last edited:

AkitoSenpai

Feb 20, 2019
I did enjoy the current version (v2.0) of this VN.
Yes, it was a bit annoying that the translation from Spanish to English was bad, but looking past that I had a blast.
The Story is interesting and the Characters have well-defined personalities.

8 / 10

Golden Novels

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2020
[CITA = "Sans2222, publicación: 3337757, miembro: 136131"]
Me encantaría unirme, el enlace expiró
[/ CITAR]
Mi culpa, ahora sí, este enlace nunca caduca

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I somehow managed to finish day1...but i cant play more of this. English is not my native language, so its already hard for me to understand correct english, slang drives my crazy and i get easy confused by typos...but this? The words may be english, but in total disorder and then there is this whole random he/she/it/her/his/its mess in every conversation, thought and narrating...i honestly understood only the half of any text so far. If this game was machine translated you need to find a better machine...and if this is your english you need a coworker who actually speaks english. I really would love to play this game, but i need to understand it to play it.

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes