Apr 5, 2021
Pretty sure they dont meet the review rules too, specially the ones made by avnloverrr and fappingnoobk. Points 1, 2, 4, 5?, and 6 are definitely not being followed

Review Rules

1. Try to be objective, describe your reasoning and highlight what key aspects of the content were good or bad.
  2. Please mention the version of the game you are reviewing of.
  3. Do not mention other games or other developers in your review, this is to prevent cross promotion.
  4. The review should only be about the game, not the developer (pricing, update times, etc).
  5. There is a 200 character requirement, do not attempt to bypass this by using spam or irrelevant comments.
  6. Your review shouldn't be solely focused on your feelings about a specific genre.
  7. Do not review your own game or games you've worked on.
At least the "super mysterious author" tried to make them sound different, failing kinda hard when they all share some mannerisms in text with some one else in this thread...
Hmmmm who could it be? Who could be the person that want to boost average rating of the game, guess we'll never know! :rolleyes:

thehxr

Dec 24, 2020
At least the "super mysterious author" tried to make them sound different, failing kinda hard when they all share some mannerisms in text with some one else in this thread...
Hmmmm who could it be? Who could be the person that want to boost average rating of the game, guess we'll never know! :rolleyes:
Brother looks like you are into this too deeply! Good to see! Hope you played this game!

Last edited:

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
SinAppeal This has an interesting premise, definately not the same old show that I normally see on this site so kudos on that. The only thing that really bugged me was the inital scene which i assume is from the other game, the focus shouldn't be so much on that and there was initially a lot of focus on it and the characters. That is my only cretique so far, it just pulled the attention away from the story too much and took away from what could have been more actual story for this game. Other then that keep up the good work!

Dec 25, 2020
SinAppeal This has an interesting premise, definately not the same old show that I normally see on this site so kudos on that. The only thing that really bugged me was the inital scene which i assume is from the other game, the focus shouldn't be so much on that and there was initially a lot of focus on it and the characters. That is my only cretique so far, it just pulled the attention away from the story too much and took away from what could have been more actual story for this game. Other then that keep up the good work!
Of course you don't click no when the game asks you if you want to see lesbian sex. And then this wierd super long ad comes up. Skipping it next time. It gave me a negative wibe before the start of the story.
And then you go in with low expectations. But maybe that's wanted?

On the other hand it's really cool to be in the body of a game developper from here and see his/her life. And to see what work it entails. Felt like really realistic because of that. "After a real world example"
I just hope we get rich and nice cars and villas and pools. I am average IRL. Don't need the struggle in game too ;-)

Rest of the game I liked mostly so far. I'm sad there is no realy explanation or reaction when you touch Mia's butt and she wakes up to it. I mean she seems really angry. But I get a lust point and lose no love point? Her reaction doesn't fit the score or the other way around. We barely know her, why is she so okay with this? I get it, I'm attractive and she had a dream, thats why she got 1 lust, but she either should believe my lie, that I was fixing her dress, why shouldn't she believe me? I have been nothing but a gentleman so far (didn't peek her skirt!) gave her food, shelter, a place to sleep, offered to show her bike routes, ... she has no reason to suspect me. And it's impolite to call a man a lier who helped you out so much. And when she doesn't believe me, I have to be a pervert who did all that he did just to get into her pants, which isn't true at all :rolleyes: :p But then she should be running or making even more of a fuzz because we hardly know each other and that's just creepy.
So since I don't like that path, even though I want to feel her butt, I just don't.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SinAppeal

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Of course you don't click no when the game asks you if you want to see lesbian sex. And then this wierd super long ad comes up. Skipping it next time. It gave me a negative wibe before the start of the story.
And then you go in with low expectations. But maybe that's wanted?

On the other hand it's really cool to be in the body of a game developper from here and see his/her life. And to see what work it entails. Felt like really realistic because of that. "After a real world example"
I just hope we get rich and nice cars and villas and pools. I am average IRL. Don't need the struggle in game too ;-)

Rest of the game I liked mostly so far. I'm sad there is no realy explanation or reaction when you touch Mia's butt and she wakes up to it. I mean she seems really angry. But I get a lust point and lose no love point? Her reaction doesn't fit the score or the other way around. We barely know her, why is she so okay with this? I get it, I'm attractive and she had a dream, thats why she got 1 lust, but she either should believe my lie, that I was fixing her dress, why shouldn't she believe me? I have been nothing but a gentleman so far (didn't peek her skirt!) gave her food, shelter, a place to sleep, offered to show her bike routes, ... she has no reason to suspect me. And it's impolite to call a man a lier who helped you out so much. And when she doesn't believe me, I have to be a pervert who did all that he did just to get into her pants, which isn't true at all :rolleyes: :p But then she should be running or making even more of a fuzz because we hardly know each other and that's just creepy.
So since I don't like that path, even though I want to feel her butt, I just don't.
Not entirely sure why you quoted me.... the only real issue i had was that the parts from the other game took away from the story, sure mention it as we are 'in' Sinappeals perspective for this game, cool way to do it honestly but try not to put so much emphasis on it right at the jump, there is plenty of time to do that as the story progresses. For me it bogged down the game and took too long to get to the meat of the actual beginning. Plus the weird rhyming it had with the dialogue really threw it off for me.

I also didnt touch the butt, just seemed too much of a creep move. Definately watching this to see how it develops from here.

Reactions: SinAppeal

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
As promised, today I'm releasing Part2 of Chapter 2 with more cool renders. Some had problems with Part1 the other day. There were some bugs. Most of the bugs appeared because I changed the GUI. That's why you had to start the game from the beginning because your saves didn't work. If you didn't do that, then please do it for Part2. It' s the only way to fully enjoy the game.

In the future you don't have to start a new game every time ;)

Besides, I shortened the intro a bit and removed the lesbian scene. Focus is now 100% on the MC and his sexual relationship with the girls. There is hardly any reference to DG in the game.
It should be more enjoyable for everyone.

I wish you a lot of fun with this update. Mia and Rachel routes are now balanced and you can discover a lot of new things.

As always, I am very grateful for your feedback.

Win

Mac

Cheers

Sin

Last edited:

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
SinAppeal It's a nice game, but handjob with Rachel was toooo early, in My Sweet Neighbors everything was at a good pace, no need to rush with sex scenes, we need to get used to this characters. There are games with sex from the first meeting, like Motherless, and somehow it does not look rushed, Mr. Mister managed to create such an atmosphere, and everything is perfect there, but here in this game there is no such atmosphere, so there is no need to hurry

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Hi SinAppeal , will Mia be 100% romanceable without having to share her with anyone else?? Not interested in Kinsey or the aunt and really I guess I'm asking if we wont end up having to share her in a bi/lesbian aspect? And basically is there going to be a good old fashioned 'vanilla' romance path with her? Would sooner find out now than further down the line. Thanks :)

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Hi SinAppeal , will Mia be 100% romanceable without having to share her with anyone else?? Not interested in Kinsey or the aunt and really I guess I'm asking if we wont end up having to share her in a bi/lesbian aspect? And basically is there going to be a good old fashioned 'vanilla' romance path with her? Would sooner find out now than further down the line. Thanks :)
I too, wonder about it and support the idea of not sharing Mia, not even in lesbian scenes. :cool:
Two girls at the same time is not bad, as long as the attention is on the MC.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
hmm somehow its seems the my sweet neigbours referens is nothing then a bait. the only similtary i see is a male protag who live next door too 2 girls/women and that strangly fits a lot of games... and the advertising show at the beginning dosnt make it better. the model of the younger one is nice but her aunt... sorry had to beginn skipping when her scenes began what really isnt a good sign i think i should pass on this like the other game.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
hmm somehow its seems the my sweet neigbours referens is nothing then a bait. the only similtary i see is a male protag who live next door too 2 girls/women and that strangly fits a lot of games... and the advertising show at the beginning dosnt make it better. the model of the younger one is nice but her aunt... sorry had to beginn skipping when her scenes began what really isnt a good sign i think i should pass on this like the other game.
Why a bait? as far as I know, the dev never mentions anything about it in the OP, so.... :unsure:
Maybe I'm wrong, but I think you've paid more attention to what other people say, than to what the dev actually offers.

Edit: With the aunt I agree with you, she is not a character that attracts me either, but the dev doesn't force you into a relationship with her, once you make this clear to her, she actually accepts it very well.

Reactions: harsha_26

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I just tried the update out and I think the intro flows much better now and doesn't make it seem like the game is an advertisement for Damaged Goods any more.

Hi @SinAppeal , will Mia be 100% romanceable without having to share her with anyone else?? Not interested in Kinsey or the aunt and really I guess I'm asking if we wont end up having to share her in a bi/lesbian aspect? And basically is there going to be a good old fashioned 'vanilla' romance path with her? Would sooner find out now than further down the line. Thanks
He mentioned it a while back but you can entirely focus on one character and ignore the other one.
this is a very good question and I thank you for asking it!

So any sex scene will be avoidable --> skippable.

For example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But you also have the option of not having a sex scene with a particular female inat all.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Why a bait? as far as I know, the dev never mentions anything about it in the OP, so.... :unsure:
Maybe I'm wrong, but I think you've paid more attention to what other people say, than to what the dev actually offers.

Edit: With the aunt I agree with you, she is not a character that attracts me either, but the dev doesn't force you into a relationship with her, once you make this clear to her, she actually accepts it very well.
It is partly an homage to this wonderful game but with new features and options and its own story behind it.
maybe but that is what lured me in had just too high hopes again^^

Reactions: El Tanque
3.20 star(s) 45 Votes