stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
what's with authors these days, putting a project on hold just to start a new one?
there are diffrent reasons for the other game to be onhold. yih sins partner had lost someone in his family last month. and this month he is movoing to a new place. when he is done mourning and moving they get back to it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SinAppeal

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Well I love the game thanks to Mia, in fact she was my first choice to follow. :love:

Rachel didn't convince me, now out of pure curiosity, and since this update doesn't have any content with Mia, I tried to follow Rachel's path, but it only confirmed my doubts about her. :cautious:

I will definitely only follow Mia's path and eagerly await for her content.:giggle: Great job dev, good luck with your project.

Edit: By the way, if you offer cookies to Mia, there is a sentence in which she refers to the MC as Sin.

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
I guess good job on making a Nicole Aniston look-a-like model.
i happy that you like Rachel :lepew::)

Well I love the game thanks to Mia, in fact she was my first choice to follow. :love:

Rachel didn't convince me, now out of pure curiosity, and since this update doesn't have any content with Mia, I tried to follow Rachel's path, but it only confirmed my doubts about her. :cautious:

I will definitely only follow Mia's path and eagerly await for her content.:giggle: Great job dev, good luck with your project.

Edit: By the way, if you offer cookies to Mia, there is a sentence in which she refers to the MC as Sin.
Mia is hot as hell i know :love:
She has this innocent and lovely sweet petite attitude and simply looks stunning.
There will be tons of new renders with Mia as well. Chapter2 is already completed, so you only need to wait some days, then you can enjoy the part2 with more content of her. And Kinsey will come back as well.

what's with authors these days, putting a project on hold just to start a new one?
there are diffrent reasons for the other game to be onhold. yih sins partner had lost someone in his family last month. and this month he is movoing to a new place. when he is done mourning and moving they get back to it.
It may seem that way but I am working non-stop on WoS and am already at Chapter3. There are over 500 new renders:love: that you haven't seen yet. So be curious about what is still waiting for you :)

I'm not cancelling any games here, instead I'm working focused and determined to provide you with updates all the time.:cool:

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
People think it's easy money by juggling 2 more projects. But to be honest, when it's just yourself, it's literally impossible to do multiple projects. I mean if you look at studios like Bioware or Ubisoft, they started off small before they started to grow so they could handle multiple projects.

I mean I wished a developer would focus on one game and finished it. I mean look at Neko Paradise. The game would probably be half way finished by now but the developer wants to work on another project so it puts the production of it behind schedule.

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
SinAppeal
i found 4 little mistakes in your script files.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I completed the latest update but still all the 3 scenes in gallery are locked. how do i fix it?
some of you reported bugs playing this new update. it's very important that you start a new game instead of loading your old saves. unfortunately your saves wont work anymore, cuz i coded a lot of new stuff into WoS (Datim Sim Points GUI etc.) so thats why you have to start over. If you do, everything should be working fine :)

Is it remake of my sweet neighbours
it's more an hommage of MSN with my own style ;)

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
i agree, (i also like some harems) but we are seeing an increasing number of them lately and its just nice to see a choose a LI game, i just feel i can get more invested in the story if i can focus on a single girl
I agree and don't get me wrong I enjoy harem genres as well, but just you like you said it would be nice if we see less of them and focus on a single person.
harem is a big thing in adult games atm. like wvm (quite cool btw, props to the dev). but to be honest atm the moment i focus on mia, rachel and kinsey. maybe i will insert 1-2 more characters but the main focus will be our teen and milf. i wanna create a real character developement.
besides, my technical possibilities are also limited at the moment.
so step by step. Main focus are stunnings renders with a cool gameplay with the existing girls :love:

It seems like even though aunt and niece are main focus, niece seems to be given more focus and scenes along the long future. And also possibility of female voice only for niece and may be other "girls", seems to be that dev don't have a mature woman ready in his real life to give voice for "aunt".

And one question is, Somewhere dev said threesome with aunt and niece is possible. Yeah I like harem paths. But, the thing is i don't like threesome sex because it's mostly involves girl on girl action. So, can i get into MC-aunt-niece harem path and still can be able to avoid threesome scene or choose don't want to be see girl on girl action in that threesome scene?

Mia and Rachel content is balanced and that' what I try to do with each update. Of course there will be chapters where you will see more of Rachel or Mia. But I try to keep it balanced.

The voice artist will be for Mia at first. Nevertheless I'm looking for someone for Rachel as well. But let's be realistic. That's on the bucket list further down. So far I don't have the funds for it and the project is still very much in its early stages. So let's take one step) at a time and then I'll be able to implement these things as soon as the fanbase gets bigger :)

People think it's easy money by juggling 2 more projects. But to be honest, when it's just yourself, it's literally impossible to do multiple projects. I mean if you look at studios like Bioware or Ubisoft, they started off small before they started to grow so they could handle multiple projects.

I mean I wished a developer would focus on one game and finished it. I mean look at Neko Paradise. The game would probably be half way finished by now but the developer wants to work on another project so it puts the production of it behind schedule.
I am 100% focused on WoS right now and that will remain my focus. I have made about 1000 renders within 7 weeks.
I know that one should not get bogged down. And I won't do that either.
I don't want to burn out instead I want to create something sustainable.;):)

Reactions: rogokin

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
harem is a big thing in adult games atm. like wvm (quite cool btw, props to the dev). but to be honest atm the moment i focus on mia, rachel and kinsey. maybe i will insert 1-2 more characters but the main focus will be our teen and milf. i wanna create a real character developement.
so step by step. Main focus are stunnings renders with a cool gameplay with the existing girls :love:

Mia and Rachel content is balanced and that' what I try to do with each update. Of course there will be chapters where you will see more of Rachel or Mia. But I try to keep it balanced.

The voice artist will be for Mia at first. Nevertheless I'm looking for someone for Rachel as well. But let's be realistic. That's on the bucket list further down. So far I don't have the funds for it and the project is still very much in its early stages. So let's take one step) at a time and then I'll be able to implement these things as soon as the fanbase gets bigger :)

I am 100% focused on WoS right now and that will remain my focus. I have made about 1000 renders within 7 weeks.
I know that one should not get bogged down. And I won't do that either.
I don't want to burn out instead I want to create something sustainable.;):)
Thankyou for the response. And yeah, I hope you can able to give same focus overall for both A & N.

Reactions: SinAppeal

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
This android port is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by SinAppeal
Version of the game:Wings of Silicon [Ch. 2 v0.2]
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Android Universal APK:
And here is the compressed version that i used for the port
If you enjoy this android port, please click the " (y) " to give me support.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Is there a problem with the gallery as all three are locked after completing ch2 part1?
Also do only the first three images get unlocked in the reward galley?

If you pick the cookie instead of burger, does that make Kinsey locked up for the rest of the game?

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Is there a problem with the gallery as all three are locked after completing ch2 part1?
Also do only the first three images get unlocked in the reward galley?

If you pick the cookie instead of burger, does that make Kinsey locked up for the rest of the game?
no you will be able to date Kinsey as well later on, even if you didnt order burgers.

hmmm i will check if the gallery is broken, normally its working :D, but if there is a real bug, i will find it and will remove it for part2;)

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
There are 2 kind of galleries there. One is top right corner in the game (it is some pictures from main LI). There 3/5 are unlocked (started new game today). Should there be 5 and I didnt find 2 more?? or just 3 exist?
and another gallery is so called replay gallery. There I am at 0/3.

So these 2 are different type of galleries, right? (one for pictures, one for replays). and none seems to full (replay is empty completely)

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
some of you reported bugs playing this new update. it's very important that you start a new game instead of loading your old saves. unfortunately your saves wont work anymore, cuz i coded a lot of new stuff into WoS (Datim Sim Points GUI etc.) so thats why you have to start over. If you do, everything should be working fine
what i reportet is in the chapter1 and chapter 2.rpy files and has nothing to do with older savegame.I didn´t actualy player your game earlyer.I have cretead for me a mod that changed the relationship between Rachel and Mia to mother and daughter.And for that i have needet to look into your script files to see which textline i need to change and there i have seen this :)

Last edited:

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Harems doesnt need to be of 10 girls. It can be a 2-3 girls Harem

I understand if you dont want to make it, just wanted to clarify that

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes