Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I played 15 minutes and end up with a gameover.
Not a good idea to put this in a game, let the player choose to be an ass and then assume his choices instead to force yours.
In this way the game looks like a rigid story where the player doesn't really exist, not really my kind of game.
But technically it's quite good.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I completed the latest update but still all the 3 scenes in gallery are locked. how do i fix it?

Nov 21, 2019
meh, 4 stars don't do it for me.
1."dream sequences" are a big minus for me in most games.
2. close character cgi look not so good.
3. blonde milf was kinda quick at that cock. makes it hard to rewrite it for kappajoe into something more delicate.

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Last edited:

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I say stick with one girl and let the harem fans suffer... I can see it coming already.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i agree, (i also like some harems) but we are seeing an increasing number of them lately and its just nice to see a choose a LI game, i just feel i can get more invested in the story if i can focus on a single girl

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
i agree, (i also like some harems) but we are seeing an increasing number of them lately and its just nice to see a choose a LI game, i just feel i can get more invested in the story if i can focus on a single girl
I agree and don't get me wrong I enjoy harem genres as well, but just you like you said it would be nice if we see less of them and focus on a single person.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ8lt

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
It seems like even though aunt and niece are main focus, niece seems to be given more focus and scenes along the long future. And also possibility of female voice only for niece and may be other "girls", seems to be that dev don't have a mature woman ready in his real life to give voice for "aunt".

And one question is, Somewhere dev said threesome with aunt and niece is possible. Yeah I like harem paths. But, the thing is i don't like threesome sex because it's mostly involves girl on girl action. So, can i get into MC-aunt-niece harem path and still can be able to avoid threesome scene or choose don't want to be see girl on girl action in that threesome scene?

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
It seems like even though aunt and niece are main focus, niece seems to be given more focus and scenes along the long future. And also possibility of female voice only for niece and may be other "girls", seems to be that dev don't have a mature woman ready in his real life to give voice for "aunt".

And one question is, Somewhere dev said threesome with aunt and niece is possible. Yeah I like harem paths. But, the thing is i don't like threesome sex because it's mostly involves girl on girl action. So, can i get into MC-aunt-niece harem path and still can be able to avoid threesome scene or choose don't want to be see girl on girl action in that threesome scene?
and thats another reason why i prefer single choice LI over most harems because of the customary girl on girl which alot of devs think needs to be forced onto the player,

but in terms of this game i dont think the dev has ever said anything about a threesome between niece and aunt

• Haha
Reactions: EZ8lt

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
what's with authors these days, putting a project on hold just to start a new one?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1622865847772.png

Mercury's Note #5 26/05/21

Chapter 3 has started :) Hard to believe. The current pace is really good and I found a great balance.
WoS topic:
Chapter2

I found some small bugs in chapter 2, which are already solved. The links are also already updated. So the game experience is now dramatically better than in Chapter1.

Chapter3

I could already start successfully with chapter 3. It will have at least the same size as chapter 2. But I try to get even more out of my 1080gtx. I want to offer you cool experiences in different places.

What does Chapter 3 contain? I'll give you this little bit of information:

You probably remember the bike from Chapter1. You can have a great bike ride with an interesting date.

And there will also be a date with Rachel and Mia. So wear something stylish to impress the ladies :)

1622865953158.png

Mercury's Note #6 30/05/21

Extra note today! Chapter 3 is in the design process and I'm really overwhelmed by your positive feedback. Keep up the good work. I want to use this Sunday to say thank you and continue to keep you up to date with news about WoS

Chapter3*Spoiler*

1622866110720.png

Chapter 3

Renders, renders, renders! Chapter 3 is slowly taking shape. The first two big scenes are rendered. So I could reach my goal of the last days. I also created a new scene, for those who like fast cars should really look forward to it.

I will try to finish the remaining 50% of chapter 3 next week, so I can start coding.

Tasks of last week:

Finish dinner scene *check*

create a new scene *check*

Work last days

New - 100 renders

Posed - 50 Scenes (not yet rendered)

Current Count Chapter 3 (214 renders )

Task for next week

Create at least 150 new renders

Create at least one new scene

Start a new poll

There will be another cool poll until next week, you are welcome to participate. The monthly wallpaper is already released. Feel free to have a look at it as well.

Please don't forget to visit my Discord. I will keep you up to date there as well as here. And we can build a cool community and with your suggestions or interactions you can proactively influence the future gameplay.

Here is the link to the Discord server again.

The server will be redesigned soon to make it really functional and fun. So let me surprise you. It will only take a little while, because I am building WoS at the same time.

Feedback of any kind is always welcome, because I can only grow and improve through your honest words.

So this is it, I wish you a great day.

Your SinAppeal

Thanks a bunch,
SinAppeal

Game oN!

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Well the great thing about harems or poly/open relationships is that for those that just want to pursue just 1 L.I. at a time can, just don't choose to be a manwhore and date multiple L.I. simultaneously. Seriously it's not like the dev is forcing you into a harem, it's just there if you want one, while those of us who can't decide, at least not until the very end of the game can enjoy that without the hassle of restarting a new game every time.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.
This Game is developed by SinAppeal
Version of the game:Wings of Silicon [Ch. 1 v0.1]
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win/Linux:550MB
Compressed Size: 85MB

This android port is unofficial and may break the game.
Universal APK:Android Port v0.1

will you be updating?

Reactions: SinAppeal
3.20 star(s) 45 Votes