SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
New Mercury's Note out now with the latest news :)

Is a WT necessary or are the choices going to be pretty obvious leading in to certain character content?

Is this game ultimately heading in a direction where you have to choose either the niece or the aunt as a main L.I.? Will we be able to 'date' them both simultaneously, at least initially before locking in a specific path?
I would suggest using the WT, cuz the Game will be more complex in the future, and your decissions will lead to different routes. So if you wanna see all of the content (rewards, sex scenes ) it would be good to use the WT.

You can date Mia, Rachel and both at the same time in the future :)

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Hi guys, finally the time has come! Wings of Silicon Chapter 2 Part1 is being released for all.

Here are some facts about Chapter 2

• Chapter 2 Part 1 contains more than 200 new renders,
  • 4 full HD Animations
  • many choices
  • new Relationship manager
  • new RewardGallery
  • and an overhauled GUI

The best thing is you dont have to wait long for the next release. Full Chapter 2 will contain more than 400 renders and 7 animations.

I wish you a lot of fun with this and look forward to Part 2 which will be published soon.
Chapter 3 is already in progress and will hopefully be completed by the end of the month.
I hope you guys enjoy this this game as much as i do.
Have a great time

Sin

Win and Mac versions

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
played the first chapter and i liked it so far even if it wasn't quite perfect here and there.
i find the idea to play a gamedeveloper very interesting, im a nerd myself:geek:

I will let myself be surprised what chapter 2 has to offer...but first I have to finished another lovely game from devil's dad :love:

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
started new game and all is fine, just old saves bugged out
ok great, was wondering where the bug was coming from, but yeah you need to start from the beginning, otherwise it will crash. but its the last time, next updates should be patchable :D
XV71 can you edit your former post, so that there is no bug? thanks :D

Reactions: XV71 and Mikedazz1

JaMaW

Aug 18, 2020
SinAppeal you have some bugs with you coding when it comes to refrencing name changes, in the scenes inside the appartement when you are talking to the aunt the names don't change! I love you games.

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
SinAppeal you have some bugs with you coding when it comes to refrencing name changes, in the scenes inside the appartement when you are talking to the aunt the names don't change! I love you games.
did you start the game from the start again?
IF not, please do it.
Thanks for your compliments :)

saves won’t work With this update !
so please start from beginning to enjoy Äther new features :)

JaMaW

Aug 18, 2020
did you start the game from the start again?
IF not, please do it.
Thanks for your compliments :)

saves won’t work With this update !
so please start from beginning to enjoy Äther new features :)
Yeh, this was the first time I play this game, so it was a fresh start.

Reactions: SinAppeal
3.20 star(s) 45 Votes