SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Eh. To be honest I'm not really interested in Mia she's not my type and seems boring and Kinsey came across as a gold digging bitch when you don't tip her. My question is will there be some Rachel in the next update or is it only Mia.
then you should wait for the next big update (Rachel has got a big scene more than 160 Renders, already rendered...) so you can enjoy lots of Rachel content soon

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
i think it is a bad idea for a game dev to work on 2 games at the same time, while complaining about the lack of support alot of new devs always do this to make it big but fail, This game now has a game over path which is just the dumbest idea ever.
Having 2 games that have only been updated twice since release will not be bring in new supporters just saying.
subjectively, of course, it seems so.
Objectively, I have never complained about receiving little financial support. I do WoS for you and because I enjoy it. I only have a small 1080ti and with it I get everything out that is possible. If you want to see more in the future, I will also be able to upgrade my rig. But you decide how fast and how good the updates will be.
I do my best with the current hardware and it's my passion.
And WoS is my focus.

Jan 9, 2020
need to fix a lot ! rename Rachel name to Ann ! Ann: hello my name is Rachel ! ??? and " my aunt is your neighbor and she is also my aunt " are you sure ???

Last edited:
Reactions: lamar123174@

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
Here is the Italian translation
of Wings of Silicon [Ch. 1 v0.1.2]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Wings of Silicon [Ch. 1 v0.1.2]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of Wings of Silicon [Ch. 1 v0.1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Wings of Silicon [Ch. 1 v0.1]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.
New Update
Italian translation
Version: Ch. 1 v0.1.2

Reactions: lamar123174@

fromabove

Jul 2, 2020
Interesting game. It certainly is a bold move to create a VN where the MC is the dev himself, but as long as it doesn't get too preachy, it should be OK. I'm definitely not against hearing from devs about the hardships of game development (they're people, too!), and props to them if they can do it in the form of an engaging game (on that note, I highly recommend The Beginner's Guide, a game by the same developer as The Stanley Parable - and if you haven't played that either, you should definitely play both).

That said, I'd like to know if the real SinAppeal would double-tip Kinsey or not tip her at all. :p

Oh, and #teamMia all the way. :cool:

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Oh fuckity fuck!
A friend of mine, for the past 30 years, has a 22 year old daughter that looks so much like the niece, or whatever name you want to use for her.
Now I'm getting dirty thoughts about an engaged girl, who's wedding I've been invited to next year!

Jan 9, 2020
Depending on model/spec you can get them for a lot less than 2000 euro. You can pick up a 49" Asus/Samsung/Philips ultrawide in the uk for £7-800
for now i use Philips lcd tv 32" full HD and my next tv will be led 55" 4K for 400 euro good enough for games and movies :)

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Game has me laser focused on Rachel already. I loves me some older women(I think older. Did it actually say how old MC is?)

Will say this though, I really hate dream sequences. Like REALLY hate. Movies tv games don't matter where. Something that always stuck in my mind once was an editor saying when you begin editing a movie start by cutting the dream sequence. So two of them right off the bat did have me grinding my teeth a bit.

Still though it is what it is. Make Rachel the "amazing and driven executive" a bit of a hard ass and there's no escape for me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SinAppeal

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Game has me laser focused on Rachel already. I loves me some older women(I think older. Did it actually say how old MC is?)

Will say this though, I really hate dream sequences. Like REALLY hate. Movies tv games don't matter where. Something that always stuck in my mind once was an editor saying when you begin editing a movie start by cutting the dream sequence. So two of them right off the bat did have me grinding my teeth a bit.

Still though it is what it is. Make Rachel the "amazing and driven executive" a bit of a hard ass and there's no escape for me.
Wait for Day 2. Rachel and Mia Fans will both get some special renders :BootyTime:

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes