thehxr

Dec 24, 2020
finally after Badk masterpiece, I'm looking forward to see how this game progressed!
EDIT~ sorry I thought new update came out! LOL

Reactions: distrusscopy

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
We are working on two games. One has female protagonist, and one has male protagonist. I'd suggest Damaged Goods if you want to play a game we are working on with female protagonist.
I was under the blind assumption that since this game is in first-person, and you use words like "you" to describe the main character, the player character's gender is pretty much ambiguous and their gender is for the player to decide, like in some of Chaotic's games on vdategames.com.

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Reactions: King Melodias

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Hi guys, this is the new update of WoS
Ch1 0.1.2
check changelog. the update is recommended for new players.

have fun with it and happy sunday :cool:

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I take it this isn't really a full update. There seems to be barely any content added apart from animations from the devs other game and some renders of the MC cleaning his apartment. Unless I've missed something I don't get why this was thought to be a big enough update to warrant being shown on the latest updates page.

Volcanoid

Jul 13, 2020
Looks good, but the woman in the right side of the poster looks like she had done a lot of plastic surgeries, and it went wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: SinAppeal

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
I take it this isn't really a full update. There seems to be barely any content added apart from animations from the devs other game and some renders of the MC cleaning his apartment. Unless I've missed something I don't get why this was thought to be a big enough update to warrant being shown on the latest updates page.
thanks
it isnt really the same game from the beginning. i changed alot (of course there could be more renders) but there are alot in the pipeline

like a cool gym session

btw this is Mia`s outfit for her yoga exercise

Mia Gym1_Camera.png

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
thanks
it isnt really the same game from the beginning. i changed alot (of course there could be more renders) but there are alot in the pipeline

like a cool gym session

btw this is Mia`s outfit for her yoga exercise
Eh. To be honest I'm not really interested in Mia she's not my type and seems boring and Kinsey came across as a gold digging bitch when you don't tip her. My question is will there be some Rachel in the next update or is it only Mia.

Jan 7, 2019
i think it is a bad idea for a game dev to work on 2 games at the same time, while complaining about the lack of support alot of new devs always do this to make it big but fail, This game now has a game over path which is just the dumbest idea ever.
Having 2 games that have only been updated twice since release will not be bring in new supporters just saying.

mofonistik

May 19, 2020
I, for one, think the Aunt looks just fine.

I was really excited to see what appears to be an homage to the abandoned classic, My Sweet Neighbors. Looks like this one may not have that game's exciting harem path, but it will hopefully be a good time nonetheless.

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes