HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
Huh, interesting concept but I am not interested in playing as a fictional version of the developer. No offense but I would never be able to separate the two and changing the character's name from SinAppeal to something else isn't going to help. Good luck with your two games, the quality looks great.
I thought with the MC's job being a game dev (other games have done this) that you were just joking about it actually being SinAppeal, but you weren't. Feels... awkward. And a bit like an attempt for the dev to say "I have sex".

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I thought with the MC's job being a game dev (other games have done this) that you were just joking about it actually being SinAppeal, but you weren't. Feels... awkward. And a bit like an attempt for the dev to say "I have sex".
Yeah, just not comfortable with the idea of the game... I mean it really feels like I am trying to get the dev laid, not trying to get a random MC laid...

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
If there blood related, there should be a resemblance. The aunt is her mothers sister, so she should still look like her aunt to a certain degree.

Oh woops, good catch. What I meant to say is that she takes her in, but isn't blood related, that would make more sense since they don't look related at all.

On a side note, there are other games in which the family members look NOTHING alike, and they were still successful. So not that big of a deal.
I typical don't see Uncle/Nephew or Aunt/Niece that look even close alike... Unless the Mother/Father looked like their Sister/Brother, which again doesn't happen most of the time.. One usually has feature of one parent with the other having features of the other.. Maybe while niece got features from her mother, aunt got features from her father more.

Either way.. I'm male an don't have any resemblance with all the uncles I have..

Reactions: SinAppeal

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Niece and aunt in direct comparison :love:

Aunt and Niece.png

Do you really agree with xamendar that the aunt looks like one of those weird, deformed brothers.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I hope they look more like two interesting, hot but also distinctive characters to you that you would date (depending on your preference).:love::love::love:

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
As someone who is somewhat of a MILF connoisseur and checked out the game because of the Aunt's model, I think the aunt is sexy and definitely doesn't look deformed. I will admit her jaw is kind of sharp and could be doing with some slight tweaks but the dev has already said that is going to happen.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Aunt is fine. She is supposed to look older and actually looks like she has had work done which fits the character. And the game title.

Now onto the actual game, is there any point to choices like look upskirt or not. Because either both choices have to serve a purpose (not just good vs bad) or they are just pointless.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Now onto the actual game, is there any point to choices like look upskirt or not. Because either both choices have to serve a purpose (not just good vs bad) or they are just pointless.
The choices are tracked (both as specific choices and through a points system of perv vs. kind), so at least there's the potential that they can come to matter later. The MC comes across as something of a loser at the best of times (in addition to the awkwardness of being the dev's self-insert), but maybe the player will get some say in just how much of a creepy little shit he'll be.

The way the MC was written was one of the main reasons I couldn't get into the dev's other game (she seemed too much like a stupid person's idea of what a smart person would sound like), so I'm a bit wary of how he'll be portrayed in this one.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
The choices are tracked (both as specific choices and through a points system of perv vs. kind), so at least there's the potential that they can come to matter later. The MC comes across as something of a loser at the best of times (in addition to the awkwardness of being the dev's self-insert), but maybe the player will get some say in just how much of a creepy little shit he'll be.

The way the MC was written was one of the main reasons I couldn't get into the dev's other game (she seemed too much like a stupid person's idea of what a smart person would sound like), so I'm a bit wary of how he'll be portrayed in this one.
I'm fine with playing a perv as long as there is choice not to and the options mean something. Tracking points seems encouraging in that respect. From the little I saw, it seems the younger leans more toward a kind MC while the milf seems to like him perv.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I'm fine with playing a perv as long as there is choice not to and the options mean something. Tracking points seems encouraging in that respect. From the little I saw, it seems the younger leans more toward a kind MC while the milf seems to like him perv.
I don't mind playing a perverted MC, but molesting people in their sleep just paints the character as even more of a pathetic creep than he already is, so I'm glad that's avoidable at least. We'll see where it goes.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
dev is still able to make mc's sister/cousin to stay in mc's flat - small boobs sister (not loli) was throwed out by her roomate and she can't return home so she's staying with mc
if mc would find out about aunt/niece lesbian affair it could be real incest :PogChamp:
True would count as incest, wouldn't count as the focus for the "N/A content" imo though.

Unless MC is just a third wheel in them playing around with each other..

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
So after playing the game I can say both of your games have one good thing in common the girls look great but everything else is not my thing, I'm out.

Reactions: SinAppeal

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
So after playing the game I can say both of your games have one good thing in common the girls look great but everything else is not my thing, I'm out.
We appreciate all sorts of feedback, and understand not every game is for every person.

That being said the more vague feedback is the less helpful it is. Feedback like this is the equivilent of going into a doctors office, and telling the doctor: "You know you are a great doctor, and I love the pictures on the wall... Things is though it hurts..." Doctor is like "Oh? What hurts?" Then you just walk out the door, and the doctor just stands there with a "WTF?" face.

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes