CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
You know, whenever I see a game in first-person and uses words like "you" to describe your character, I'm assuming the player character's gender is ambiguous and that's decided by what gender the player picks for them. Some of Chaotic's games on vdategames.com understood this.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I proofread Sin's script. No major changes. Here is what is different:

-Fixed grammar at some points
-Fixed punctuation
-Fixed spelling
-Reworded a couple of little things that sounded weird
-Fixed the bug where it was not showing the correct custom names

bigmacaroni

Jan 6, 2019
I think that's a good point. As long as it somehow complies with the guidelines, it will be inserted.

But in terms of content, I' ll let you guys vote on it, too, of course.
Would also super be into this feature! The more games that have the option to have the girls call you daddy (especially WITHOUT incest), the better :devilish:

If anyone else is into that, I heavily suggest the game Deviant Anomalies!!

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Just tried this one and i like it so far but god that start was weird as fuk :KEK: tbh i almost quit and thought maybe will try it out in 2-3 updates but that doorbell saved it hard, or should i say Mia to the rescue :sneaky:

Also some facial expressions are quite odd that sometimes make the characters look goofy and strange, specially Rachel since she already has a homely face to begin with.

This is on my watch list, good luck SinAppeal (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: SinAppeal

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
OK... Do I need to play the previous game to understand this one? I'm like 4 minutes in and he just keeps referencing it. Also it's kind of weird that you play as the dev.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
OK... Do I need to play the previous game to understand this one? I'm like 4 minutes in and he just keeps referencing it. Also it's kind of weird that you play as the dev.
You do not need to play Damaged Goods to enjoy Wings of Silicon. Nor do you need to play Wings of Silicon to enjoy Damaged Goods. However, you may understand things in context more clearly if you have played both games. The Damaged Goods universe exists as a game inside the Wings of Silicon universe.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Due to Patreon guidelines it is not allowed to use Mom and Daughter. The policy forbids incest. This is of course a pity. Since someone already reported me for DG, I had longer discussions with the staff of Patreon.

I respect their attitude and stick to the guidelines. The constellation with which a threesome is possible is aunt and niece. I will go this way.There will certainly be modders who will adapt it :cool: btw Steam also prohibits incest. So I keep to both specifications.
You do know that Aunt and Niece is still incest right?

So better plan ahead if there is any threesomes with both of them planned..

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
He did an outstanding job with the younger blonde girl, but her aunt looks Arabic while the younger blonde looks more Irish, European 'ish. Kim Kardashian is gorgeous, but she doesn't pass as her aunt, unless she adopted her. This is not a deal breaker, but it does break immersion. The only reason I'm knit picking this is because the render quality is so damn good. I can tell the developer is striving for a high level of perfection, which is why I think he'd consider fixing the aunt, and making her look like the younger blondes actual aunt.

Still, I'm looking forward to playing. I watched!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
He did an outstanding job with the younger blonde girl, but her aunt looks Arabic while the younger blonde looks more Irish, European 'ish. Kim Kardashian is gorgeous, but she doesn't pass as her aunt, unless she adopted her. This is not a deal breaker, but it does break immersion. The only reason I'm knit picking this is because the render quality is so damn good. I can tell the developer is striving for a high level of perfection, which is why I think he'd consider fixing the aunt, and making her look like the younger blondes actual aunt.

Still, I'm looking forward to playing. I watched!
What?

I'm pretty sure nieces don't usually look like their aunts.. Nor aunts look close to their nieces...

Mom and daughter yea.. Also.. Aunt adopting her? That makes no sense..

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
SinAppeal since you are working on 2 different games, how slow are updates going to be for this one?
So for the release of WoS it took me about 5 weeks for everything. Outlines, renders, code and so on.

Accordingly, I expect faster updates for WoS as a whole. The scenes are not that complicated and fit well into my vram.

The goal is to release the next big update already in May.
But before that I will revise Ch1 and make it even better.

Here I have summarized what I want to improve:

promo4 ohne.png

Hi guys, i hope you will enjoy Wings of Silicon as much as I do :love:

In the next weeks I will continue to customize the GUI
What can you expect in the future?

• Relationship Manager similar to a dating sim, please be surprised. You will be able to win points. With good decisions and you will also lose points if you overdo it. But every female is different. To some of them you should be like a gentleman. Others require the harder tone. It's up to you to figure out how far you can go.

• A walkthrough like Yih coded for himself will be included, of course. But not on day one. It will give you hints that will help you decide which choices are important and which are less important.

• The Single Menus will disappear over time. They are mostly placeholders. I will add clickable items that you will have to search for from time to time. Usually it's quite logical and not difficult. But sometimes you can find rewards in the room. That can be a challenge. But the walkthrough will help you with that.

• There will be a smartphone mode. This is my little tweak. It will be hard to code, but I think it will be doable. With your smartphone you will be able to call (the other person will be shown with different emotions). You can send and receive messages. And one more cool thing, which I won't tell you here yet.

• There will be a Scene Gallery with the best and hottest scenes.

• I'm also planning a Reward Gallery, with cool renders that you have to unlock and that are not visible while playing.

• To breathe more life into the characters, there will be blinking at different points. This awakens emtions.

• If yo wanna come straight to the point, then there will also be a game over option. So you'll have to be tactful about it in certain situations. But again, the characters are different. Each one requires a little more or less care. You can crack them all :D

• Soundtracks and sfx will be added of course.

• The mainmenu will be changed to be more varied and with a little surprise

• The menu bar is also just a placeholder for now and will be reworked.

• The Choice Buttons will be reworked as well.

• An interactive tutorial for WoS is planned.

• Female Voice implementation for Main character

So these are the new features to the game interface you can look forward to.
Since the whole game is a constant development, it will also be improved continuously. To present a complete polished diamond would be wonderful, but it would 1) never be finished, because there is no perfection and 2) the way is the goal.
The creative process is what I enjoy so much. Seeing the evolution.

Enjoy it

Yours
SinAppeal

Reactions: DanThaMan
3.20 star(s) 45 Votes