Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Honestly inserting meta commentary about other game devs like Pinkcake is too much on the nose man and is very un erotic. Totally destroys suspension of belief especially if a game is trying to take itself seriously like this one. I would suggest rewriting the entire pilot episode.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
As long as I have a choice with whom and how to become sexually involved ...
As long as I have the option to decide which sex scenes occur and which do not ...
As long as I have the option that the MC is not a creepy AF dude and is a fairly normal person ... (No offense to the developer):KEK:
As long as sex scenes in dreams are not exploited and overused ...

Fuck, I don't know if this is too much to ask. This are just my thoughts. But for now, I'll take a look at the game and keep track of it.

And that MILF... I'm in love.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Also to the dev, what is the point if doing pervy shit if there is no upside to it and only downside (always getting caught?) it is like actively choosing negative points for a character. There should be both rewards and downsides for perv actions not just downsides.

Last edited:
Reactions: SinAppeal

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
At least from what I gathered from looking at the thread for the other game, this is supposed to be a game for people who dont like female MC's, yet it seems to get the most enjoyment from this game you need to play DG (the other game) to get the most out of the game. This doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. I get throwing a few easter eggs, but I feel like there should be more separation between the games IMO.
I'm one of those people who don't play games with a female protagonist so I don't know anything about DG and I agree that there could be more separation between the two games. The amount of focus on DG and references to it take me out of the game.

Right now the writing of the game is like talking to some friends who are referencing and joking about a TV show or film they've seen that I haven't and it just makes you feel awkward and left out.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
This is one of those things that i can't understand, why would i want to watch lesbians without the MALE MC? if it was Female MC, sure, why not. Does anyone here like that and i'am alone or what :WaitWhat:
Some Devs just feel obligated to add those kind of scenes for whatever reason.

Reactions: JC07

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I'm one of those people who don't play games with a female protagonist so I don't know anything about DG and I agree that there could be more separation between the two games. The amount of focus on DG and references to it take me out of the game.

Right now the writing of the game is like talking to some friends who are referencing and joking about a TV show or film they've seen that I haven't and it just makes you feel awkward and left out.
Hopefully it either get explained better, or toned down quite a bit. I really like everything else (Except for the setting)

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
Will we have an option for the niece to call the MC daddy at some point? One of my old fave games was My Sweet Neighbor, which had that feature but was abandoned soon after. And I know this game is trying to emulate that so I hope to see the feature here too!

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.
This Game is developed by SinAppeal
Version of the game:Wings of Silicon [Ch. 1 v0.1]
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win/Linux:550MB
Compressed Size:

This android port is unofficial and may break the game.
Universal APK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
nice start, my sweet neighbors is one of my all time favorite games so the sort of homage this game does already make it worth playing with me, as for the game itself the characters are interesting, but ill have to agree that the references to Damage Goods get distracting especially if you haven't played that game,like someone said earlier its like hearing your friends talking about a movie you haven't seen, I really like everything else and hope the dev has good luck with this project.

Last edited:

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
Here is the Italian translation
of Wings of Silicon [Ch. 1 v0.1.2]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Wings of Silicon [Ch. 1 v0.1.2]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of Wings of Silicon [Ch. 1 v0.1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Wings of Silicon [Ch. 1 v0.1]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Last edited:
  • Love

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
It's nice to want a dubbing but only one character ? Will you implement it before the end of the game ? Once dubbed you can hardly change the lines. Or is this dubbed by your gf/wife ?
the dubbing will be added when i released several updates. but this is one of my dreams. and i have a nice girl who would love to giving her voice for it :)
for the other girls this would also be a coolfeature. but one step at a time ;)

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Will we have an option for the niece to call the MC daddy at some point? One of my old fave games was My Sweet Neighbor, which had that feature but was abandoned soon after. And I know this game is trying to emulate that so I hope to see the feature here too!
I think that's a good point. As long as it somehow complies with the guidelines, it will be inserted.

But in terms of content, I' ll let you guys vote on it, too, of course.

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020

and that's why i appreciate this forum so much. it's you guys who make the difference. Things that you don't see as a dev. in some fields you just have a blind side, like in football.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
and that's why i appreciate this forum so much. it's you guys who make the difference. Things that you don't see as a dev. in some fields you just have a blind side, like in football.
That's one of the things this forum is good for since you can get a different perspective on things. Like I said I don't play games on this site with a female MC it's just not what I prefer and I know I'm not alone in that regard.

Since you have a male protagonist tag you are going to get more people who have never played your other game and probably never will. So when they start up this game and are immediately greeted with a choice to see a lesbian dream sex scene between two characters they know nothing about they are going to be confused.

On the other hand I just want to say that I like the dating sim style story you are going for since I am completely bored of harem games and the main reason I clicked on this game is due to the lack of a harem tag as well as the really good looking renders (apart from the one that make the MC look like a dwarf) so I hope this game does pretty well and finds it's rhythm since I like what I have seen so far.

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
Not gonna lie, playing a game as a character that is supposed to be the developer himself feels weird as fuck to me mate.:WaitWhat: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Not gonna lie, playing a game as a character that is supposed to be the developer himself feels weird as fuck to me mate.:WaitWhat: :ROFLMAO:
You think it feels weird to play a game where you are the dev of Damaged Goods... Imagine how it feels to me haha :D If I can handle it you can handle it. Give Sin's game a shot.

The young one looks pretty good but developing two games at the same time tend to not end well.
That may be true sometimes with some developers, but that is not the case in this instance. I shall elaborate.

Sin, and I talk a whole bunch. We have become best friends. The thing is that we don't always have an identical vision for the way something should play out. We are partners in game development with an equal level of creative control. It's important for us to get joy out of development.

We have made a decision to move in a direction where each of us is in command of one game with more creative control.

We share power and control 50/50. Which is fair, but sometimes this leads to conflicts. If for instance I said. "Lets do X" and Sin said, "No I think we should do Y"... Well, we come across an impasse. We must compromise on something. Why be at each others throats when we can each have some creative control?

With two games out there now it is different. Each of us is the leader of one game. I am going to help sin out on WoS. In the areas of; Proofreading, some minor writing editorials (He is English second language so I may reword some things that hit the ear wrong to sound more like a native speaker.), bug fixing, and testing and stuff like that, but I am handing creative control over to Sin on this project like on Damaged Goods where he is handing a bit more creative control.

Ultimately it will reduce internal conflicts, and expand our horizons. Not only that if I ever get writers block I'm not forced to write anything right away Sin has something else he can work on, and vice versa. Which reduces stress on both of us, and makes it overall more enjoyable for both of us to develop again.

Further having two games can act as a source of self cross promotion, and remember you can't spell advertisements without semen between the tits.

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes