SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Also to the dev, what is the point if doing pervy shit if there is upside to it and only downside (always getting caught?) it is like actively choosing negative points for a character. There should be both rewards and downsides for perv actions not just downsides.
Thanks for your input, this is also already planned and in the pipeline!

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
So for the release of WoS it took me about 5 weeks for everything. Outlines, renders, code and so on.

Accordingly, I expect faster updates for WoS as a whole. The scenes are not that complicated and fit well into my vram.

The goal is to release the next big update already in May.
But before that I will revise Ch1 and make it even better.

Here I have summarized what I want to improve:
Sounds great!

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
That's one of the things this forum is good for since you can get a different perspective on things. Like I said I don't play games on this site with a female MC it's just not what I prefer and I know I'm not alone in that regard.

Since you have a male protagonist tag you are going to get more people who have never played your other game and probably never will. So when they start up this game and are immediately greeted with a choice to see a lesbian dream sex scene between two characters they know nothing about they are going to be confused.

On the other hand I just want to say that I like the dating sim style story you are going for since I am completely bored of harem games and the main reason I clicked on this game is due to the lack of a harem tag as well as the really good looking renders (apart from the one that make the MC look like a dwarf) so I hope this game does pretty well and finds it's rhythm since I like what I have seen so far.
That's exactly what it's supposed to be. A cool dating sim with real feelings and great possibilities!

The fact that the beginning can confuse many is a very valuable hint. Since I always see the entire project through the glasses of a game devs. Other perspectives like you said often point out mistakes that I wasn't aware of.

• Sad
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Triexes666

Jun 3, 2018
Am I the only one who thinks the aunt is ugly, not hot? Mia looks good, but I think her face is a bit too shiny.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Am I the only one who thinks the aunt is ugly, not hot? Mia looks good, but I think her face is a bit too shiny.
That right there is the first step towards cuck mentality. It's not too late! Being curious of other men finding a woman attractive or not should have no bearing on what you find attractive. Why does it matter? Like what you like, and dislike what you dislike. Once you start putting being attracted to someone based on other people being attracted to them you go down the cuck path.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
That right there is the first step towards cuck mentality. It's not too late! Being curious of other men finding a woman attractive or not should have no bearing on what you find attractive. Why does it matter? Like what you like, and dislike what you dislike. Once you start putting being attracted to someone based on other people being attracted to them you go down the cuck path.
Never thought of it like that, you make a great point.

EthanHunt95

Oct 23, 2019
You know what this game reminding "my sweet neighbors" game. One of the best game I missing so much that game.. sadly that is abandoned...
Im so much waiting for like this story...
Little different there mom-daughter and here aunt_niece...
Well how the story goes.... wait and see....
Looking forward future updates....
Best of luck....

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
You know what this game reminding "my sweet neighbors" game. One of the best game I missing so much that game.. sadly that is abandoned...
Im so much waiting for like this story...
Little different there mom-daughter and here aunt_niece...
Well how the story goes.... wait and see....
Looking forward future updates....
Best of luck....
Least it is still incest, even if lesser variant.

Reactions: EthanHunt95

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
well thanks to this game i found out this site has a white skin, but daaamn its ugly af :ROFLMAO:

CorzoSiete

May 19, 2018
I was excited to see how this game would be, because My Sweet Neighbors is one of the first I played, but since I saw the beginning I knew that I would not like it, It feels very strange that the MC is the creator of the game, however, the model of Mia is very good, so I know it will be the favorite of many, good luck in your project I hope you have a lot of success :D

(if this makes no sense, i blame it on google translator)

xamendar

Apr 24, 2017
Man... small input there for SinAppeal, you definitely want to improve the "aunt's" face whether to match it best to NicoleAniston's or to a better female one's because the first thing i saw when seeing the face in the first post was the face of those french twin brothers named Bogdanoff... :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick: (just go google it. i won't post a pic here to avoid people getting nightmares because of me posting it. :censored:)

definitely not gonna play this at all if you still go with that face...

just saying...

AND, my valuable 2cents, i still haven't played DG so you might already care about that but PLEASE don't trash/rush the feet in shoes pose. i will always advocate for those kind of details, that's what makes a great 3D artist, DETAILS! :cool:

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Man... small input there for SinAppeal, you definitely want to improve the "aunt's" face whether to match it best to NicoleAniston's or to a better female one's because the first thing i saw when seeing the face in the first post was the face of those french twin brothers named Bogdanoff... :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick: (just go google it. i won't post a pic here to avoid people getting nightmares because of me posting it. :censored:)

just saying...

AND, my valuable 2cents, i still haven't played DG so you might already care about that but PLEASE don't trash/rush the feet in shoes pose. i will always advocate for those kind of details, that's what makes a great 3D artist, DETAILS! :cool:
i think tastes are different. when it comes to cars, everyone has his own personal taste as well. if you don't like the aunt's looks, it' perfectly fine. and i will respect it.

the comparison with the brothers is a bit sarcastic but also funny from my point of view. :LOL:

as +MythicJoker+ already has mentioned nicely, i'm not going to overhaul the aunt because of this. Of course, the characters will get subtle little improvements as the game progresses.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But there won't be any blatant changes for any character. The girls should stay as I originally designed them.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017

just saying...

Great, shes been ruined for me now. Im not gonna be able to unsee that

• Angry
Reactions: ntrvip

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
What?

I'm pretty sure nieces don't usually look like their aunts.. Nor aunts look close to their nieces...
If they're blood related, there should be a resemblance. The aunt is her mothers sister, so she should still look like her aunt to a certain degree.

Also.. Aunt adopting her? That makes no sense..
Oh woops, good catch. What I meant to say is that she takes her in, but isn't blood related, that would make more sense since they don't look related at all.

On a side note, there are other games in which the family members look NOTHING alike, and they were still successful. So not that big of a deal.

Last edited:

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
If there blood related, there should be a resemblance. The aunt is her mothers sister, so she should still look like her aunt to a certain degree.
She can be an aunt and her husband can be Mia's mother's brother - so no 'blood relation', merely by marriage.

Plus the term 'Aunt' is used an awful lot by parents to indicate a female is a close friend of the family.
My wife's godson's siblings call her 'Auntie'.

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes