seden

Aug 22, 2016
Even without walkthrough mod, while not perfect as some dev use either not corresponding or have text errors, but URM (Universal Renpy Mod) allow for (in this game) get punished w/o effect.
Even if prudence is always better, as some case might involve more than a value, like tie to further choices etc.

--------
First meeting with the young one, so still start of the game :
"Sorry, I didn't mean... . My Aunt is your neighbor. She is also my Aunt."
Either she is not really there or a bimbo IQ ?

Reactions: Wildquill

seden

Aug 22, 2016
2nd.
On second day, as cleaning, the MC talking to himself.
“The more you clean... . ... hand out more with Mia...”
As it is, the game allow for renaming, so she isn't Mia in my game...
An oversight, guess I should see how renpy go as to text, but I guess it is on the dev side to add a step through a text correction or at least error reporting, even notepad++ can provide report of the most basic issues.
This one isnt among them tough as it is a code issue.

Tbs, more as going through the current game.

Reactions: Wildquill

seden

Aug 22, 2016
As usual, not sure if it is on my side or not.
Going with the Aunt (After diner with the two on 2nd day):
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapter1.rpy", line 2079, in script call
    call chapter_1_save from _call_chapter_1_save
  File "game/chapter2.rpy", line 2754, in script call
    call chapter_2_save from _call_chapter_2_save
  File "game/chapter3.rpy", line 749, in script
    call screen autoanimation(True, "anim/1/", 20) with dissolve
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/extra_screens.rpy", line 527, in execute
    screen autoanimation(auto,path1,frames1):
  File "game/extra_screens.rpy", line 547, in execute
    add "[path][BarTime].png"
Exception: DynamicImage u'[path][BarTime].png': could not find image. (u'anim/1/0.png')
Happen while the Aunt is sucking the MC, guess it could be tied to my current system limited ram. Since it is not the only time an animation gave an error, really need to close others apps… Bad to have others specs and particulars between pc, tablet then phone given details. Sure, getting model who have plenty of memory help to have both widgets and apps actives.
With time, it leads to bad references. Damn.

Edit 2 :
Day 3, after the Aunt office, Dev message :
"+Over 500 .... / +and tons of"
Should be without the and.
Edit : And no, going with ignore the animation is there, so it could be an actual error there.

Ok, hm, it is a long post now.
My bad, still, better than several message one after the other ?
Gone through, no other error spotted.
+1 as to heels, even if, lingerie like hose etc, fit good as to the Aunt pro side.
Sad there is no path with the two, as it is, there would be a way, even if the MC isn't quite there as he is, aka too much doubt with himself, hey !
He could help the two fit good with each others, as it is the young has too little experience.
As it is, the Aunt should give him a consulting job as to get the needed money, guess it could be the way it is going as it ?

Looking forward to the story progress, as to Sweet neighbor, it is where the game ended … Sic. Bad that was.

Last edited:

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
As usual, not sure if it is on my side or not.
Going with the Aunt (After diner with the two on 2nd day):
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapter1.rpy", line 2079, in script call
    call chapter_1_save from _call_chapter_1_save
  File "game/chapter2.rpy", line 2754, in script call
    call chapter_2_save from _call_chapter_2_save
  File "game/chapter3.rpy", line 749, in script
    call screen autoanimation(True, "anim/1/", 20) with dissolve
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/extra_screens.rpy", line 547, in execute
    add "[path][BarTime].png"
Exception: DynamicImage u'[path][BarTime].png': could not find image. (u'anim/1/0.png')
Happen while the Aunt is sucking the MC, guess it could be tied to my current system limited ram. Since it is not the only time an animation gave an error, really need to close others apps… Bad to have others specs and particulars between pc, tablet then phone given details. Sure, getting model who have plenty of memory help to have both widgets and apps actives.
With time, it leads to bad references. Damn.

Edit 2 :
Day 3, after the Aunt office, Dev message :
"+Over 500 .... / +and tons of"
Should be without the and.
Edit : And no, going with ignore the animation is there, so it could be an actual error there.

+1 as to heels, even if, lingerie like hose etc, fit good as to the Aunt pro side.
Sad there is no path with the two, as it is, there would be a way, even if the MC isn't quite there as he is, aka too much doubt with himself, hey !
He could help the two fit good with each others, as it is the young has too little experience.
As it is, the Aunt should give him a consulting job as to get the needed money, guess it could be the way it is going as it ?

Looking forward to the story progress, as to Sweet neighbor, it is where the game ended … Sic. Bad that was.
It is definately a bug in the game, not your system. Got the same error, looked at files mentioned in traceback, but could not really see anything obvious.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017

Thank you for all the notes for fixes. I'll be going through Chapter 2 some time this week to clean it up.

We know many people like the idea of getting both Rachel and Mia, so we've started looking at Harem Variables and other naughty variables. A few got into Chapter 6.

The consulting job is an interesting idea, but we will have to see how things go. Not everyone is a Rachel fan, so I think pulling the story into a path where you always have to work for her is one option, but maybe not the best one.

Still, I appreciate your thoughts, always interesting checking out the feedback. Chapter 7 renders are coming along nicely.

Dec 27, 2020
The consulting job is an interesting idea, but we will have to see how things go. Not everyone is a Rachel fan, so I think pulling the story into a path where you always have to work for her is one option, but maybe not the best one.
This. I have to agree. I am One of those who absolutely don't like Rachel.
But it depends on how the characters evolve. Rachel is so overacting and not sincere. But I could easily change my mind on her if she evolves. Her stuff is, too: "On the edge for me." Most of us simply don't like to play as Boytoy or Fucktoy some yes, but they are in the minority if I have to guess.

My Opinion: A Harem could work and would be nice. If we as community accept that Harem does not mean always all the girls.

An example would be this:
Screenshot 2022-01-04 180505.jpg
I think that could work out. With that, what is represented.

At the moment, the both Milfs are not the loving, caring type. I can't see that they fit together, with the younger ones. Besides our little Wildfang in the center.
I can go back to the good-looking milfs if I can turn the tables on their behavior or to evolve in something more romantic. For me, they have to evolve into something loveable.
If not, I don't see a Harem with Rachel and Mia. Especially if I have to work for Dommy Rachel the whole time.

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
This. I have to agree. I am One of those who absolutely don't like Rachel.
But it depends on how the characters evolve. Rachel is so overacting and not sincere. But I could easily change my mind on her if she evolves. Her stuff is, too: "On the edge for me." Most of us simply don't like to play as Boytoy or Fucktoy some yes, but they are in the minority if I have to guess.

My Opinion: A Harem could work and would be nice. If we as community accept that Harem does not mean always all the girls.

An example would be this:
View attachment 1579460
I think that could work out. With that, what is represented.

At the moment, the both Milfs are not the loving, caring type. I can't see that they fit together, with the younger ones. Besides our little Wildfang in the center.
I can go back to the good-looking milfs if I can turn the tables on their behavior or to evolve in something more romantic. For me, they have to evolve into something loveable.
If not, I don't see a Harem with Rachel and Mia. Especially if I have to work for Dommy Rachel the whole time.
To me, Rachel seems like the kind of woman who wants MC to take control in the relationship and she probably loves being dominated during sex. She's waiting for MC to "claim her". Carmine is probably similar, maybe to a lesser extent though. I'd be all over having all these ladies in my harem. It would be cruel to exclude any of them.

Dec 27, 2020
To me, Rachel seems like the kind of woman who wants MC to take control in the relationship and she probably loves being dominated during sex. She's waiting for MC to "claim her". Carmine is probably similar, maybe to a lesser extent though. I'd be all over having all these ladies in my harem. It would be cruel to exclude any of them.
Ok, but what gives you this impression?
They both referring to him as Boytoy or something like this. I don't have the impression she is in love with him. It could be meant as playful, but I don't get that. How did they treat Tiara.

It's speculation, but it seems something fishy goes on. Either Business related. She is a cleaner, a Problem solver, and he could be a Problem or an asset. In my Play through she is frustrated, very frustrated that she can't conquer my MC and that's not in a sweet way. She even builds an atmosphere of fear to break the Daughter of her friend. Which only get saved by Mia. Seriously, I thought she gets violent in a heartbeat as her plan go south. She wants him. But look at her apartment. On the Walls. Every thing screams Me, Myself and again me. In Rachel's heart is not a lot of space, with the exception for Rachel.

That said, this could be a good story arc for her. To evolve past that. But man, Rachel and Carmine, especially after the shopping scene, have a mountain to climb for me.
I hope Tiaras Character gets interesting.

By the way, I fully respect your Opinion.

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
Ok, but what gives you this impression?
They both referring to him as Boytoy or something like this. I don't have the impression she is in love with him. It could be meant as playful, but I don't get that. How did they treat Tiara.

It's speculation, but it seems something fishy goes on. Either Business related. She is a cleaner, a Problem solver, and he could be a Problem or an asset. In my Play through she is frustrated, very frustrated that she can't conquer my MC and that's not in a sweet way. She even builds an atmosphere of fear to break the Daughter of her friend. Which only get saved by Mia. Seriously, I thought she gets violent in a heartbeat as her plan go south. She wants him. But look at her apartment. On the Walls. Every thing screams Me, Myself and again me. In Rachel's heart is not a lot of space, with the exception for Rachel.

That said, this could be a good story arc for her. To evolve past that. But man, Rachel and Carmine, especially after the shopping scene, have a mountain to climb for me.
I hope Tiaras Character gets interesting.

By the way, I fully respect your Opinion.
I think the way Rachel talks MC up, like she's trying to bring out the confidence in him, is a good hint into her intentions. She sees something in MC and wants him to come out of his shell more or less. I think the way she acts when it's just her and MC is her letting her true self out a bit. When she's out and about though she needs to put on a different face to keep up appearances. Is she conceited? Narcissistic? Absolutely, but having Mia and MC in her life now could be exactly what she needs to let her more caring side out. Rachel isn't a simple character, her progression will take time.

I can't speak about Carmine as much because she's had far less screen time than Rachel, but I'm not willing to write her off yet.

I'm enjoying hearing your opinions on them though! It's a good way to think about things in a way I haven't yet.

Dec 27, 2020
Absolutely, but having Mia and MC in her life now could be exactly what she needs to let her more caring side out. Rachel isn't a simple character, her progression will take time.
Yes, I think that's the plan. Which they want to go.
I will play her route as well. The biggest Problem at the Moment. For guys like me, there is just no incentive to take her route from the get go. And instead of making it better, it even becomes worse. If you know what I mean. First the Dinner, then the shopping scene, then the scene with tiara in her Apartment.
She becomes more and more demanding. I hope she doesn't go full throttle, yandere.:oops:
I hope she starts to calm down a little bit or even more than just a little.:)
She wants the MC (badly) but Why? Call me Distrusting.
We will see. At the moment, I am just not convinced.

Reactions: portgasdluigi

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
So how does this game deals with MC having sex with multiple women? I just started. Are there any consequances? Are there any girls that are compatible with each other? Do you eventually have to choose? Do they never find out about each other?

Reactions: SinAppeal

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So how does this game deals with MC having sex with multiple women? I just started. Are there any consequances? Are there any girls that are compatible with each other? Do you eventually have to choose? Do they never find out about each other?
Secondary characters don't have any consequences .... yet.

As for main girls, you have to choose. There is no harem.

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes