johanathan

Sep 28, 2021
[VN] [Ren'Py] Wings of Silicon [Chapter 1-6] [SinAppeal] [OS@2.3GB, QR@85%, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 2.3GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 958MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = WorkUpload / / Will add one more file host...

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :giggle:
nyc..:love:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Mehappy

Nov 27, 2021
I feel kinda dumb for needing to ask this, but... I Deleted the game and reloaded it so I could do a fresh restart. ( I had added in the old walk thru before I realized it was out dated.) However when I reloaded all the settings and save were still there. I checked user/app-data but I did not see it? Are the settings and saves someplace else?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
you need to fix the naming convention- this episode my name has been MC and SinAppeal????
or do i just start a new game?

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Why are we suddenly forced to have coffee with Ash, tell her she's pretty and inquire about her weekend after telling her backstabbing ass to take a hike last time?

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
I feel kinda dumb for needing to ask this, but... I Deleted the game and reloaded it so I could do a fresh restart. ( I had added in the old walk thru before I realized it was out dated.) However when I reloaded all the settings and save were still there. I checked user/app-data but I did not see it? Are the settings and saves someplace else?
Search for Persistent file.

Reactions: Mehappy
Apr 18, 2018
simple script work at the start saves you worrying about patches. let the player set relations and patreon can go F itself. My game is icst based and written in a way that once the player sets their own relations it can be anything and patreon cant do shit.
I don't know why other devs don't do it as well - a few do, like XTZ and others, and it works perfectly.

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes