teufel703

Feb 8, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/chapter3.rpy", line 267, in script
Mia "This was a good idea, Aunt [rachelname]. Everything... has just felt so busy the last couple of weeks."
File "renpy/common/00library.rpy", line 268, in say
who(what, interact=interact, *args, **kwargs)
KeyError: u'rachelname'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
Mia "This was a good idea, Aunt [rachelname]. Everything... has just felt so busy the last couple of weeks."
File "renpy/ast.py", line 716, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1415, in say
renpy.store.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1210, in __call__
what = self.prefix_suffix("what", self.what_prefix, what, self.what_suffix)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1129, in prefix_suffix
return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
File "renpy/character.py", line 1109, in sub
return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Wings of Silicon Chapter6
Wed Jan 5 21:15:34 2022

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
From my understanding, there was an altered story in it's inception where it "could" have included such things ;)

That's what I'm talking about.
I think this is just a misconception from earlier on. The game has influence from My Sweet Neighbor that I think includes a MalePC meeting his neighbors who is a hot mom and her daughter.

In WoS, your neighbors are a hot woman (Rachel) and her niece (Mia) who just moved in her from the East Coast.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 716, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1415, in say
renpy.store.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1210, in __call__
what = self.prefix_suffix("what", self.what_prefix, what, self.what_suffix)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1129, in prefix_suffix
return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
File "renpy/character.py", line 1109, in sub
return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Wings of Silicon Chapter6
Wed Jan 5 21:15:34 2022
Screenshot_2.png

script is ok

where you using the OUTDATED walkthrough mod ?...

edit : well you did - this script is from the walkthrough mod

Screenshot_1.png

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
musste neu spielen,save datei ,da kam immer fehler meldung solch ein mist
walkthrough mods - so gut die auch sind - die ändern scripts ... brauchst jedes update ne neue version

....................- as good as they are - they alterate scripts - you need a new one every update
send me a save - i take a look

• Red Heart
Reactions: SinAppeal

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
The renders are good here and story is or was going, though now is giving "Wicked Paradise" vibes with these updates just for the sake of preventing an abandoned tag. I might seem like am shitting on it too much, but considering there other vn with solo dev and rl job putting out more content hitting ch6 with this is a let down. I will come back if game is ever complete then give dev support right now its dodge (milker like) but that just my opinion, everyone welcome to their own

Reactions: Abegamer

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
The renders are good here and story is or was going, though now is giving "Wicked Paradise" vibes with these updates just for the sake of preventing an abandoned tag. I might seem like am shitting on it too much, but considering there other vn with solo dev and rl job putting out more content hitting ch6 with this is a let down. I will come back if game is ever complete then give dev support right now its dodge (milker like) but that just my opinion, everyone welcome to their own
trolololol
what you talking about?
every update has a lot content ...
i know this because im reading the scripts :ROFLMAO:

and you really compare that bugfeast WP with this game...

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
walkthrough mods - so gut die auch sind - die ändern scripts ... brauchst jedes update ne neue version

....................- as good as they are - they alterate scripts - you need a new one every update
send me a save - i take a look
Yes like boehser-onkel said, it’s because you are using old walkthrough mods that aren’t updated and that’s why they won’t work.

i recommend using only original content for the game. Or you can create 2 GameS

a)original version

b) any mod

To avoid such problems!

SinAppeal

Wings of Silicon
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
trolololol
what you talking about?
every update has a lot content ...
i know this because im reading the scripts :ROFLMAO:

and you really compare that bugfeast WP with this game...
yes man you are Right

https://f95zone.to/members/shirookami2.2110076/

Yes the game has great content in each chapter.
It’s a lot of hard work and dedication in it.
And I am posting consistently

that we haven’t big sex scenes till now is normal because there are so many more chapters planned.
And you def should wait for chapter 7. could be a Little fuckfest

• Red Heart
Reactions: portgasdluigi

oystei

Jan 29, 2020
Also, if anyone hoists a ginourmus engine block (without cooling or oil passages) with a vrap around chain (that hangs loose as well), don't trust them to fix anyything, especially that engine (cause it's gonna fall).

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
After playing this chapter I got the feeling the writer woke up one day and decided to make this a sort of harem asap and this was like a prelude to execute that idea. The shop owner encounter, Ash encounter, Rachel sending nude pic when I forgot how many times I rejected her already. Ash, that for "some reason" I forced to got to coffee with and I kind of rejected her earlier, told her that NO, we don't have unfinished business. I was forced to compliment her, asked her, for "some reason", about her plans for the weekend... among other questions. Could have been solved with a question: "Do you want to go to the coffee with her?" I have the feeling that this is being written as it goes according to what people want/ask for. That's the feeling I got from this chapter. It's coming to be one of those games where all the females are enthralled by the MC for a reason that no one knows. I'll keep playing out of curiosity and while I'm not forced into any relations.

thank you and good luck.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
After playing this chapter I got the feeling the writer woke up one day and decided to make this a sort of harem asap and this was like a prelude to execute that idea. The shop owner encounter, Ash encounter, Rachel sending nude pic when I forgot how many times I rejected her already. Ash, that for "some reason" I forced to got to coffee with and I kind of rejected her earlier, told her that NO, we don't have unfinished business. I was forced to compliment her, asked her, for "some reason", about her plans for the weekend... among other questions. Could have been solved with a question: "Do you want to go to the coffee with her?" I have the feeling that this is being written as it goes according to what people want/ask for. That's the feeling I got from this chapter. It's coming to be one of those games where all the females are enthralled by the MC for a reason that no one knows. I'll keep playing out of curiosity and while I'm not forced into any relations.

thank you and good luck.
You're absolutely right, the final section with Ash is super weird if you're trying to drop her (as I am), let alone Rachel's behavior in the non-Rachel path that I've followed in one of my saves. You're forced to go to the bathroom when Mia is preparing breakfast, where a Harem option appears like out of nowhere after having received the nude photo in the phone..

I understand why I reach a game over if I try to follow a Rachel-only path and I keep peeking and touching Mia whenever I can (actually the game is over quite soon), after all this makes sense, but..

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
So, for my taste, Rachel is way too offensive. I have for my first playthrough a pure Mia path to use without being an ass to the other women. And Rachel was a massive pain in the ass. I mean, I understand that all is fair in war and love, and she has the resources, but this is too much. If I met a woman who behaved like that, I'd move to gain a lot of ground, very quickly.

Why cant i replay the seen scenes in the gallery?

3.20 star(s) 45 Votes