Others Winter Warmth [v0.1.9.8] [PowerPlower]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
the saves don't work, they always make me write the characters name from the beginning of the game -.-

Dude137

Jan 20, 2019
Is there actual sexual content in this game? Or is it just a grind fest that takes forever to go . . . nowhere?

Draintheswamp

Jul 20, 2018
Has anyone figured out how to rip the images on this? the developer of this game is beyond greedy and lazy. this is one of the worst games on here.

Reactions: uvenk

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Has anyone figured out how to rip the images on this? the developer of this game is beyond greedy and lazy. this is one of the worst games on here.
I'm trying to find even a tiny sliver of logic or reason to your post, but so far I'm stumped. Maybe it will come to me later.

• Angry
Reactions: Draintheswamp

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Is there actual sexual content in this game? Or is it just a grind fest that takes forever to go . . . nowhere?
Still very early in the game. There is some sexual content, but if the story goes the way I think it will (either Dark or Light routes) there should be plenty. For right now, however, the grind is greater than the sex.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
since you guys played the game i really advise to wait for more updates before playing , the dev has gem in his hand this can become one of the best games ever , its just version v0-1-8-1 dev is focusing on the engine and bug fix when he's done with that i'm sure there will be tons and tons of content as there is really good amount of content as of now so let's wait for V1.0.0 to enjoy this

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Still very early in the game. There is some sexual content, but if the story goes the way I think it will (either Dark or Light routes) there should be plenty. For right now, however, the grind is greater than the sex.
i really hope light/dark don't just lock you into the routes early or something

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Winter Warmth [v0.1.8.5] [PowerPlower] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.
Warning it will be 5,4 GB unzipped

Win [672 MB]
- - -

Linux [540 MB]
- - -

Mac [672 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

margemaghzi

Jun 23, 2018
What to do with the yoga with wife?

I keep doing it and nothing happens.

I have no other quests to do. It just says wait a couple of days, and I have waited.

can someone help?

Reactions: Gonzolino

Gonzolino

Jul 15, 2021
my saved game doesn´t work anymore.
If I try to work it starts the quest again where you have to buy flour, but I can´t buy it cause I allready have it in my bag.
Thats a dead end.
I also can´t buy the chessboard cause i certainly have 0 money.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020

I have no other quests to do. It just says wait a couple of days, and I have waited.

can someone help?
As far as I know, no points are given for doing this. I assume this is either an oversight or has yet to be coded. I would think that yoga would give agility points when they get it fixed, but that's a guess on my part.

my saved game doesn´t work anymore.
If I try to work it starts the quest again where you have to buy flour, but I can´t buy it cause I allready have it in my bag.
Thats a dead end.
I also can´t buy the chessboard cause i certainly have 0 money.
The game is actually writing incremental data to save files now, so there are a few things you can try. 1. Start from an earlier save. 2. Edit the save file values.
- Make a copy of \appdata\roaming\Godot\app_userdata\Winter Warmth\saves\slot_XX (where XX = the save file you're trying to edit)\definitions.json
- open definitions.json with a text editor such as Notepad ++
- find/search for the following:
Code:
 "id": "1685475489-648",
            "name": "Amelia_Baking_Quest",
            "type": 0,
            "value": "5"
- check the value. 5 is complete for this version. I would bump it at least one point above what your save indicates. If it is already "5" I don't know what to tell you. Put it lower and see what happens.
- to give yourself some extra $$, open the same file and find the following:
Code:
 "id": "1674049887-787",
            "name": "money",
            "type": 0,
            "value": "XXXX enter value here"
The chessboard can be purchased when you make more money either through cookie sales or the cart. I don't think it has a time limit as a requirement.

Reactions: Gonzolino

uvenk

Jul 23, 2020
finished most of the content except for melissa it says "she will tell you something about it on sunday" she doesn't say anything on the day

Gonzolino

Jul 15, 2021
"The chessboard can be purchased when you make more money either through cookie sales or the cart. I don't think it has a time limit as a requirement. "

What I wanted to say is that the money I had before the new version is gone. Sorry for writing it so stupidly.
Thank you for responding so fast, I didn´t try your advice thogh, I allready started a new game. It was more meant as a bug report kind of thing.

can someone help?
I think what he means is that the questlog says do yoga with your wife but nothing happens when you do so.
Its the same with me, but I have still Fang questline open, so I assume its getting further when I proceeded there.

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes