Others Winter Warmth [v0.1.9.8] [PowerPlower]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
It was starting to get interesting but I had trouble scrolling back, it wouldn't let me change names, I couldn't click the boxes at the bottom. They should also make a mod to show the points for the choices. The first choices you either get a -1 love point or you get a corruption 3. I don't want to corrupt them, I want to love them.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
It was starting to get interesting but I had trouble scrolling back, it wouldn't let me change names, I couldn't click the boxes at the bottom. They should also make a mod to show the points for the choices. The first choices you either get a -1 love point or you get a corruption 3. I don't want to corrupt them, I want to love them.
The dev has it set up correctly...I think. One would have to corrupt both a mom and her daughter if he is to bed the daughter. It isn't terribly natural. So the Light path still involves corruption of a kind to get the desired result.

Jz

Dec 5, 2016
Is there any kind of prompt when you reach the end of the content? From what I can tell there are 0 spicy scenes.

uvenk

Jul 23, 2020
Is there any kind of prompt when you reach the end of the content? From what I can tell there are 0 spicy scenes.
check the journal for most, it tells you that's all for now or something like that, for melissa it looks like its bugged or doesn't have anything implemented for yoga and the sundays when she should tell you something

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
I have version 1.8.5, I'm stuck when in the part after Ava stayed up all night watching movies, she goes to greet the MC, he says he almost started crying, after that supposedly the Main Quest asks me I have to go to the kitchen and from there go through the main entrance of the house to go to work, but nothing happens.

footlicker76

Jul 10, 2023
I have version 1.8.5, I'm stuck when in the part after Ava stayed up all night watching movies, she goes to greet the MC, he says he almost started crying, after that supposedly the Main Quest asks me I have to go to the kitchen and from there go through the main entrance of the house to go to work, but nothing happens.
I have the same problem and this seems to be a new bug in version 0.1.8.5.

Oct 9, 2022
I havent been able to fully get through all the content with all the bugs stopping me from continuing. Could you spare a brother a spoiler?
Just don't help Mina with her issues at work and you start her texting NTR/humiliation questline, which eventually includes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not really into the cucky/humiliation side of NTR, but it's not that strong and was still pretty hot.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I'm not really into the cucky/humiliation side of NTR, but it's not that strong and was still pretty hot.
I think it will get quite strong as the story progresses. The dev/author is writing the MC to be a complete dishrag in both routes. Maybe he will grow a pair in the light version as the story progresses, but if he starts out this badly in the dark route then I think he will be utterly trashed and humiliated in the end. In the intro it alludes to slavery, so I'm thinking this will mean he loses all the women and is eventually mentally trounced. Just a guess, though.

what is the destiny point? How it work?
Only the dev knows for sure, but right now not really used. My guess is it will be how the individuals relate to the MC. But the love points will also play a role in that. There will be an interplay between the destiny, love and corruption points, but exactly how much of one influences the other is unknown at this time.

Reactions: Ntr Ntr

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I'm really rooting for the involving Melissa to happen soon since she has no appetite for sex, it will be hot to see her giving in to depravity completely there's nothing hotter than seeing a tough milf turn into a bitch in these games:devilish:

Reactions: Chaosguy

MemeKiddo420

Oct 11, 2021
Just don't help Mina with her issues at work and you start her texting NTR/humiliation questline, which eventually includes

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
The cheating path would be more interesting if it was with Damien stealing Melissa from under the mc's nose since they all live together now or we could make it more interesting by having Shray trying to win over Melissa and it wouldn't just be sexual he could fall in love with her.:unsure:
That's just what I think but I think it's impossible because he has a girlfriend apparently Ted is the best choice for Dev but I think I could put other guys in this too just the ex damn boss won't be cool

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes