Others Winter Warmth [v0.1.9.8] [PowerPlower]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

juanides

Oct 5, 2021
Winter Warmth 0.1.9.1

- download both files (exe + pck) to run the game

Changelog 0.1.9.1
  • Fixed the issue with Minas storyline, when the messages did not arrive.
  • Powerscore doesn't go up on Sunday to avoid Dark side players to have too much positive power. (hotfix, will be reviewed)
  • Dialogue options with Mina in the hotel can now be selected.
  • Events can't start in the middle of t he cookie store gameplay anymore.
  • Melissa's yoga questline has been fixed.
  • Issue where saves seemed deleted after closing and reopening the game was fixed.

Last edited:

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
Winter Warmth 0.1.9.1

Changelog 0.1.9.1
  • Fixed the issue with Minas storyline, when the messages did not arrive.
  • Powerscore doesn't go up on Sunday to avoid Dark side players to have too much positive power. (hotfix, will be reviewed)
  • Dialogue options with Mina in the hotel can now be selected.
  • Events can't start in the middle of t he cookie store gameplay anymore.
  • Melissa's yoga questline has been fixed.
  • Issue where saves seemed deleted after closing and reopening the game was fixed.
come oooon!!! ....

juanides

Oct 5, 2021
Changelog 0.1.9

5 Tabs for play-throughs.
For this game, I think pretty much a must.

It changes how we work with save/load a bit - breaking your savegame yet again.
But we have made progress and I am confident that we'll have save game stability with 0.2.0 and onward for updates.
Several adjustments/improvements
Example: Adjustment for the interact button. Not all information about characters available right away. And so much more.

Gallery is back!
This time properly

Content
Fair warning. We rendered about 200 renders this week alone. We still need to fix quite a few for them for 0.2.0.
In total, quite a few new scenes and the chapter is in regards to scenes complete (The initial planned and written scenes). We might add some others in the future.

We got a logo for the game!
2 Minigames!

First one is finished, but can be adjusted with feedback. Second one is almost finished, but working. Both have a number of items that change the playing experience.
Also for the ones that are afraid of having to grind.
Red pills, you remember them from the prologue I assume.
They are used to get the last revenue from the minigame for free.
Silver get's 5, Gold 10 and Platinum 15 of the red pills.
There is an additional bonus working besides the red pills.
Hotkeys!

Calibrations

We thought about a lot of things. Some elements were broken. (I was level 40 Constitution in about 30 minutes).
Skipping no longer refills stamina. But walking will not cost any stamina either.
That means sleeping, stats and drinks from the store are more important.
We will continue to work on this heavily for 0.2.0.
Working items for activities to give you a boost!
Reverting back is back!

To a limited extend, but enough for what we wanted. (Needs testing)
A lot of bug fixes and stability improvements.
I assume some new bugs as well.
A lot was added, after all.
Eon

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
Changelog 0.1.9

5 Tabs for play-throughs.
For this game, I think pretty much a must.

It changes how we work with save/load a bit - breaking your savegame yet again.
But we have made progress and I am confident that we'll have save game stability with 0.2.0 and onward for updates.
Several adjustments/improvements
Example: Adjustment for the interact button. Not all information about characters available right away. And so much more.

Gallery is back!
This time properly

Content
Fair warning. We rendered about 200 renders this week alone. We still need to fix quite a few for them for 0.2.0.
In total, quite a few new scenes and the chapter is in regards to scenes complete (The initial planned and written scenes). We might add some others in the future.

We got a logo for the game!
2 Minigames!

First one is finished, but can be adjusted with feedback. Second one is almost finished, but working. Both have a number of items that change the playing experience.
Also for the ones that are afraid of having to grind.
Red pills, you remember them from the prologue I assume.
They are used to get the last revenue from the minigame for free.
Silver get's 5, Gold 10 and Platinum 15 of the red pills.
There is an additional bonus working besides the red pills.
Hotkeys!

Calibrations

We thought about a lot of things. Some elements were broken. (I was level 40 Constitution in about 30 minutes).
Skipping no longer refills stamina. But walking will not cost any stamina either.
That means sleeping, stats and drinks from the store are more important.
We will continue to work on this heavily for 0.2.0.
Working items for activities to give you a boost!
Reverting back is back!

To a limited extend, but enough for what we wanted. (Needs testing)
A lot of bug fixes and stability improvements.
I assume some new bugs as well.
A lot was added, after all.
Eon
The secretary's Bug in his way NTR is still there. The next day after she was doing yoga with her boss, when it was my turn to go from home to the office, the icon to go there did not appear.

E_O_N

Creator of Winter Warmth & Karma
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
The secretary's Bug in his way NTR is still there. The next day after she was doing yoga with her boss, when it was my turn to go from home to the office, the icon to go there did not appear.
You can play through the prologue, but in one case the icon doesn't show.
Did I understand you right?

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
You can play through the prologue, but in one case the icon doesn't show.
Did I understand you right?
Yes, there is no icon. It would be precisely at the moment that the MC is ready to go from the parking lot of his house to his work office. In the non-NTR version the MC goes to the office or the receptionist tells him that he cannot enter the building because he has been fired.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Game is fine, but now I need to make 3000 to progress... Thats too much grind when you lose 700+ each week
It is a tough grind, no doubt. One must build up constitution (running), agility (yoga...and not with the wife. It will cost you $40 a pop at the gym), strength, charisma (flirt at the bar), intelligence (read books), etc in order to become proficient enough to make money. That's not counting all the stuff one has to buy as in flour, rolling pins, recipes, etc...some of which are way over-priced. In hindsight, one must start on all this as soon as possible, long before the quests open up to start making money. When those quests do start, you only have 6 days (Sundays is a wash) or less (other quests and all the nasty stuff that Evelyn starts doing take up time). It took me several game weeks to progress past $1000, so after having enough I just cheated and changed the money value in the definitions file.

Then there's the cookie mini-game which, excuse me for saying, can die in a fire.

It's puzzling to me. We have one of the most unique and creative plotlines in these games and all I'm doing is trying to make a few dollars.

Reactions: hunt005 and Gudil
Oct 1, 2023
I just cheated and changed the money value in the definitions file.
I did everything got my fitness stats up, didnt even pay to go to the Gym, just grind. I cannot do anything untill I reach 3000, and im stuck at -1350, got a little cash, then BAM -750 ... I dunno where the save files are located as its not renpy, not sure if I even know where to look in the save file to change value.

Oh its Godot engine, I have no idea how to change value, I will try the game out again at a later date when DEV has more content!

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 18 Votes