Others Winter Warmth [v0.1.9.8] [PowerPlower]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Adepara

Apr 28, 2022
How tf do you sleep in this game. and how do u access this room. and how do you go to fiance's room. Can someone help me lol.

Oct 1, 2023
how can i use my saves from the past version?
I dont think you can, as the last save-build was bugged. So you have to do it again, just be aware the beginning is still bugged at 7am when you need to go to work. So start game with Chapter1, it works fine, I completed Chap1 and I did not have any bugs.

At some point you need to make 3000$, you cannot progress until you have made 3000$, if you do not wanna grind to 3000$ as the game gets harder (Sunday payments get higher = lose LOTS of money), Wuzzy posted a way to change money amount, just dont change love/corruption/and/or other stats, as it might break the game and you might miss out on story content.

How tf do you sleep in this game. and how do u access this room. and how do you go to fiance's room. Can someone help me lol.
Ahh that door is for later when Nora story begins, forget about that door, Melissa is at the door on the other end (far left door)

Last edited:

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Top floor, left bedroom Click on the bed and a pop-up will appear asking how long you want to sleep.

Zeber75

Sep 25, 2018
I cannot start the game... after extracting the files and starting the application only black screen appears, I can hear the background music and some click sound after moving the cursor. I've downloaded it twice with the same result... Any suggestions on how to get it to work are very welcome. thanks.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Is there a bug for the Nora returns home quest she just appear in the living room in my game between 10-17 for hangout and thats it. Also is there someone that have the correct answers for mina, so you don´t stumble in to ntr i could probadly google the answers but i have absolutely no knowledge about any of those subjects so that was difficult.

juanides

Oct 5, 2021
Is there a bug for the Nora returns home quest she just appear in the living room in my game between 10-17 for hangout and thats it. Also is there someone that have the correct answers for mina, so you don´t stumble in to ntr i could probadly google the answers but i have absolutely no knowledge about any of those subjects so that was difficult.
I have the same bug in Nora story. It was reported by more players. It seems that her story can't progress with this bug. I already send info to E_O_N . Hopefully it will be fixed in 0.1.9.5

reaver34

Sep 23, 2018
stuck with primary quest, all job unlocked, quest description tells me to focus on getting 3000$ but i already have 12 000, nothing happenned. all other character progression is stuck and nothing to do appears in the journal.

end on content or just a bug?

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
stuck with primary quest, all job unlocked, quest description tells me to focus on getting 3000$ but i already have 12 000, nothing happenned. all other character progression is stuck and nothing to do appears in the journal.

That sounds like a bug when i reached 3000 a conversation started at home with melissa.

Oct 1, 2023

Thats wierd, when I had the money I went do the kitchen and Melissa content started. The story is not over at that point, you still got story content, Nora has not yet moved in, Andy has not yet shown up in the house (way different content btw when that happens LIGHT vs DARK) The story end when MC enters/leaving the bathroom (alone).

vitech81

Dec 26, 2017
Thats wierd, when I had the money I went do the kitchen and Melissa content started. The story is not over at that point, you still got story content, Nora has not yet moved in, Andy has not yet shown up in the house (way different content btw when that happens LIGHT vs DARK) The story end when MC enters/leaving the bathroom (alone).
Same problem. I go to the kitchen, but nothing happens.

Oct 1, 2023
Same problem. I go to the kitchen, but nothing happens.
Ok, try change your latest save file, find money, set amount to 3000.. But before you do that Just to be safe, load the game, then make a save and close the game (just hit the X), now find and change latest save file money to 3000, does not matter what you have, try and change it and reload the game.

If you dont know how to edit save file, hit windows key + R , write appdata and hit enter, now :
open roaming folder, find/open GODOT folder,
app_userdata , and there is the game, open "saves" and find latest, hint = timestamps
The file you need to open/edit is definitions , search/find money, change it to 3000, remember to save the file - Reload the game, maybe it works, maybe it doesnt, but try it! - If it does not work, try change money to -5000 (minus) , save the file, reload the game, make sure your money is minus (does not matter how much) , now save the game, hit the X close game, now repeat edit money back to 3000 , save file, reload game! If it works, you should spawn directly in the kicthen with Melissa "You got good news".......

Last edited:
Reactions: Jdisarsz

vitech81

Dec 26, 2017
Ok, try change your latest save file, find money, set amount to 3000.. But before you do that Just to be safe, load the game, then make a save and close the game (just hit the X), now find and change latest save file money to 3000, does not matter what you have, try and change it and reload the game.

If you dont know how to edit save file, hit windows key + R , write appdata and hit enter, now :
open roaming folder, find/open GODOT folder,
app_userdata , and there is the game, open "saves" and find latest, hint = timestamps
The file you need to open/edit is definitions , search/find money, change it to 3000, remember to save the file - Reload the game, maybe it works, maybe it doesnt, but try it! - If it does not work, try change money to -5000 (minus) , save the file, reload the game, make sure your money is minus (does not matter how much) , now save the game, hit the X close game, now repeat edit money back to 3000 , save file, reload game! If it works, you should spawn directly in the kicthen with Melissa "You got good news".......
Thanks a lot. The advice didn't help with the last save, but it worked with the older save.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
he doesn't because he's a greedy cash grabbing dev. he literally changed engines because he doesn't want people seeing the images.
Numerous times you've stated how much you hate the game and will never play it and that the MC's fiancee is terribly ugly and yada yada....yet, here you still are. A bit odd, don't you think?

Images can be encrypted in Ren'Py, too, if one is so inclined. Just as in Godot, they are decrypted to display. So, play the game and take screenshots. Or don't....

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
The problem isn't even this brother, Melissa isn't sexually active. Her story makes it clear we have to slowly corrupt her. Melissa is a wife with low sex drive + arousal, she is one of the first wives I have seen with this problem in a game which is why I adore her even more:)
Soon we can change that since she gave Mc a handjob it's a good start.
Just to make sure that I got what you were saying: "we have to slowly corrupt her" - this is where the game is definetely going (I mean, for sure)?

Or it is something that you hope for.

Reactions: Ass Fan

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Just to make sure that I got what you were saying: "we have to slowly corrupt her" - this is where the game is definetely going (I mean, for sure)?

Or it is something that you hope for.
Right now all we can do is speculate. She is currently not sexually active physically (she avoids anyone, or at least the MC, touching her). But she has been active in the past as she has two children. Right now, the things Nora said are key. She accuses her mother of more or less lying to and using the MC. Plus, Nora tells the MC that her mother (Melissa) doesn't deserve him. Then there are a couple of times the MC recognizes that Melissa is hiding something from him but she clams up and won't talk about it. IMO, in the light path she definitely appears to be a cuckquean in the making. In the dark path...who knows. She appears to get off on the Mina video, so it may be that in the past she was super kinky, crashed a relationship, felt guilty and put a lid on her feelings, but the feelings remain. All we need is someone to remove the lid.

And, of course, I could be 100% wrong in all this.........

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes