Others Winter Warmth [v0.1.9.8] [PowerPlower]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
E_O_N - I don't know if you one of the developers, but you answered a few questions, so here is my question(s):

Is Melissa like a beatuful piece of art - that you can look at, but cannot do anything with it (and I know about one blowjob, but nothing more so far)?

Any changes in her behaviour anytime soon?

I personally hate those games where there is a very beautiful girl, but MC cannot have sex with her and has to have sex with all her not so good looking friends, old aunts and grandmothers, etc. So I just want to know where the whole thing is going with Melissa (it is about 6Gb so far - so it should have a lot of content).
The problem isn't even this brother, Melissa isn't sexually active. Her story makes it clear we have to slowly corrupt her. Melissa is a wife with low sex drive + arousal, she is one of the first wives I have seen with this problem in a game which is why I adore her even more:)
Soon we can change that since she gave Mc a handjob it's a good start.

bentalos

Aug 5, 2017
The questions with mina are stupid. So you ask questions that you can only answer by going out the game ?
and if you go to fast and miss the question you cant scroll back to the question ?
Devs a bit of an asshole isnt he

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
This game is an unsalvagble mess in its current format. Loves to waste your time in fade to black scene transitions and by the looks of it it looks like you will be grinding not 3 or 4 stats but 8 STATs to progress scene. Horrendous busy work inserted to pad minimal content.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
E_O_N - I don't know if you one of the developers, but you answered a few questions, so here is my question(s):

Is Melissa like a beatuful piece of art - that you can look at, but cannot do anything with it (and I know about one blowjob, but nothing more so far)?

Any changes in her behaviour anytime soon?

I personally hate those games where there is a very beautiful girl, but MC cannot have sex with her and has to have sex with all her not so good looking friends, old aunts and grandmothers, etc. So I just want to know where the whole thing is going with Melissa (it is about 6Gb so far - so it should have a lot of content).
He is the developer, yes.

Will her behavior change? Most likely, but how soon, how far...only EON knows. There is a medical condition called Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder. To some degree, Melissa fits the definition. Also, (and this is not a spoiler if one pays close attention to what's been added with this release) there is some past event or trauma that Nora alludes to which we'll find out more later. Nora doesn't like her mom and I think will sooner or later tell the MC what happened. It appears Melissa has not been honest with the MC and at some point there will be a big reveal.

Will the darh path be only "humilitation"? Do we have to be beta? Can't we just be a normal guy that have financial problems and is losing "his girls" to other guys? Also will we lose daughters to our ex boss? Or we can expect new male characters that will conquer our loved ones?
To some degree it will be impossible for the MC not to be humiliated in some way. He has inherited a fine house and has been working as an investment banker for 10+ years. Under those circumstances, how does he only have $2000 to his name? And has to borrow money from a friend. He's been humiliated by his ex in the past and now his boss...or former boss at work. He gets pushed around a lot and I don't think that will stop--at least in the dark path. In the light path I see him as learning to finally stand up for himself.

There was a new male character introduced in this release. My hunch is the women will be hit on by multiple male characters in multiple ways. That's one of the reasons I spoke of nuance earlier in this discussion.

The questions with mina are stupid. So you ask questions that you can only answer by going out the game ?
and if you go to fast and miss the question you cant scroll back to the question ?
I don't really understand what you're driving at. If you click fast through the dialog it's the dev's fault? Make saves. Did you play the prologue or start in Chapter 1? The chapter one start allows you to answer the pertinent questions....easy peasy.

In regard to the spoilers thing....I am all for the dev not revealing much, if anything. Mystery is good. Mystery will result in multiple playthroughs. Many of these games find a dev being nagged half to death by impatient peeps wanting to know every little detail before it releases. They don't want to be surprised. They don't want to take a gamble on seeing 30 seconds of a fetish that somehow threatens them. It's silly, IMO. It's like buying a book and turning to the last page before reading anything else. I am sure he'll get nagged, but I hope he sticks to his guns and not reveal what's going to happen.

Mystery is good. :cool:

haha mm

Apr 17, 2017
Did you miss the scene with the finance apes? It teaches you everything you need to know about investing.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Why is MC not demandig hes ex-wife to pay a part of the monthly bills, she lives there and claim its her house so she should pay......or at the very least stop her from eating your food and having her at the dinner table...man it makes no sense...
I know MC dosent have many braincells but still wish he would grow a pair of balls, he dosent even get some hidden cams when the bitch starts to steal and mess with the house....would be nice evidence as well against her....

Really starting to hate this MC, why does he have to be so submissive constantly, even with Noras friends first he dosent want to let her see thm again, then get talked out of that, and next he agrees to let them sleep over in hes house? really? potential drug dealers in hes house with hes own daugher how the fuck does any of this make any sense, even when the dude treatens him he does nothing....its really starting to feel like some dark/ntr path and not light path.

Last edited:
Reactions: thexsision

Koronak

Feb 20, 2018
The problem isn't even this brother, Melissa isn't sexually active. Her story makes it clear we have to slowly corrupt her. Melissa is a wife with low sex drive + arousal, she is one of the first wives I have seen with this problem in a game which is why I adore her even more:)
Soon we can change that since she gave Mc a handjob it's a good start.
"Melissa isn't sexually active" its normal for 18 year old girl, but not for women with two just adult childrens that tries to build relationships with another man. And its strange for "not sexually active", to talk about "oh, your ex boss has nice dick" after watching video with blowjob.

anonymousguys

Dec 3, 2022
I try to play but weird engine that's not ren'py and a lot of grinding and no gallery unlocker for me to see if it's worth or not so I give up until gallery unlocker are here.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Do you still get stuck if you travel and run out of energy?
Rarely. He reduced the amount of energy required to travel. Also, the bicycle is now available and you can buy milk (grocery) and energy drinks (gym) in case you get stuck.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
For those of you complaining or commenting on the gallery and CG rips, etc, I'll state this.

1. The pck file is encrypted. Good luck pulling any renders out of there. One, if they know what to use and how to use it, can pull the CG list, but not the CG themselves. Maybe someone has some double-secret way to do it, but for now it can't be done unless you find the Dev, kidnap his family and hold them for ransom until he gives up the encryption. Stop losing sleep over it.

2. There's not much there even if the gallery were fully functional. You'll just have to be patient. All the CG is good quality and the animations are 4/5. But remember, the story will be driving this game...all the rest is just a bonus.

3. Godot engine. Until this game I'd never heard of it. So I went to investigate and found it is a mature gaming engine with thousands of games published. Just go look at and . I suspect the problems had early on with this game were due to a learning curve and the Dev team should get better as we go along. But I see it as wasted breath to keep complaining about this not being Ren'Py.

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes