Others Winter Warmth [v0.1.9.8] [PowerPlower]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I last played v1.8.5, do I need to download this?

Has any new real content been added (new renders, animations, etc.) or is this just bugfixes, etc?
New content (new characters introduced) and changes in existing content (ie, Damien). Still early, but worth the play (IMO).

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
You're misreading the situation. He is not seducing everyone else. MC's ex wife is doing the heavy work to take everything the MC hold dear. That guy is just a walking fuckstick.
Yep. In the dishrag route (dark) he is written to be such a jellyfish that I find myself wanting him to lose all the females (well, some of them are not really his to lose, but he'll have to watch them snatched away by others). And it won't be just Damien. The new content SUGGESTS (don't know if this is the way it will end up) that Damien might only go after the two young ones and the new character after a couple (including Damien's wife...Evelyn) and Ted may go after Melissa....who knows?! heh....

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Ok, here's the path. It's not quite as easy to manipulate as Ren'Py, but it's json, so not too difficult.
Have you figured out how to toggle the scenes being locked/unlocked in the gallery now that that's been added back in?... I presume it's in the played_lewd_scenes.json but not sure how to alter the {"played_lewd_scenes":{}} line.

Last edited:

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Yep. In the dishrag route (dark) he is written to be such a jellyfish that I find myself wanting him to lose all the females (well, some of them are not really his to lose, but he'll have to watch them snatched away by others). And it won't be just Damien. The new content SUGGESTS (don't know if this is the way it will end up) that Damien might only go after the two young ones and the new character after a couple (including Damien's wife...Evelyn) and Ted may go after Melissa....who knows?! heh....
It's fun discussing this but we all know it going to be a while before anything truly happen. There's no incentive for Devs to move the plot along faster.

Axel F

Apr 30, 2021
I also have the same bug, can't go to work in the morning after you screw up with the client, does anyone know a workaround?

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
The history would be better in visual novel style. I hate sandbox xD
The setup and scenes and whatnot has a good vibe to it all, so it would be a great game if it was a renpy vn (not that I'm expecting any kind of shift)... however I think then it'd be obvious that there's maybe 15min of actual content that's just disguised behind the sandbox and jank like having to watch "..." pop up for 5 seconds before every line of each phone convo that all adds up to horrendous amounts of timewasting.

Jul 31, 2023
Prologue is so broken.

If you make the mistake of scrolling the mouse wheel . Freeze

If you try to use the skip function to get back to where you ere because the game didnt auto save for me , it locks up randomly when an animation kicks in.

It can crash when trying to start , or it can crash if you press any buttons whilst its booting to skip the studio logo screen.

Still one to avoid.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
too bad this cant be compressed
i have to wait 5 hours for this to be downloaded

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Thanks for the answer. Lastly, has any new dark path content been added?
Yes. I've played the dark path to its current end. Will be playing the light path later today.

That said, not really any new lewd content as far as CG is concerned. Just new story. (From what I've seen.)

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Have you figured out how to toggle the scenes being locked/unlocked in the gallery now that that's been added back in?... I presume it's in the played_lewd_scenes.json but not sure how to alter the {"played_lewd_scenes":{}} line.
I haven't tried as there's not really any lewd content other that what's already there with Mina. The gallery appears to be not functioning very well anyway as the one scene I did unlock on the dark path just shows a black screen while playing.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
too bad this cant be compressed
i have to wait 5 hours for this to be downloaded
The .pck file is heavily encrypted so it will be difficult to reverse engineer it. It's up the dev team to use webp/webm as the base codecs before they encrypt it to save us some space. I think they will eventually get around to it as the more accessible the game is the more support they'll receive.

Oct 1, 2023
Did chap1, only got 1 scene with melissa at the pc (handjob), did not unlock the scene at the bed where melissa gives a hand (MC should tell about Mina)...... 2 scenes were not unlocked. Scene with mina/ted/melissa phone unlucked. I tried the NTR/cuck or "lose all", will try the other path "harem".

Looking forward to the next content update, probably a DEV I would like to support, I just want to see how the next update progress.

Aug 26, 2023
Yes. I've played the dark path to its current end. Will be playing the light path later today.

That said, not really any new lewd content as far as CG is concerned. Just new story. (From what I've seen.)
Dark path is NTR path right? Is there any scenes with damien & the girls /melissa?

Im already hating this sandbox with no auto saves and manual saves doesnt start accurately too

If there is none then I will come after next update or whenever its added:sleep:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I'm hoping that it's not just Ted with the intention of devouring Melissa, there have to be others too.

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy
3.40 star(s) 18 Votes