Others Winter Warmth [v0.1.9.8] [PowerPlower]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes
Oct 9, 2022
Will the darh path be only "humilitation"? Do we have to be beta? Can't we just be a normal guy that have financial problems and is losing "his girls" to other guys? Also will we lose daughters to our ex boss? Or we can expect new male characters that will conquer our loved ones?
I'm with you. A little humiliation in the Mina NTR path is fine, but I hope they won't all be like that. I like it when the girls are just seduced by another guy. Jealousy, but not pathetic beta behaviour from the mc. It does sound like the dev might just be viewing NTR as the latter though, but I hope not as the game is really promising.

Reactions: R3TR0J4N
Oct 1, 2023
CAN PLESE SOMEONE PROVIDE A GODDAMN SAVE??? IS IT THAT HARD?????
Yes!

juanides

Oct 5, 2021

We asked for feedback.
But I realize it's also important to let you know what is still planned and on our current list.
To be clear. This is planned, but the list can absolutely change at any point.

1) Pop ups for sms.
Already implemented and a great addition!

2) Same thing for flitter.
We want to know what is going on around us.
Already implemented.

3) Start of chapter 1 can be a bit easier, welcoming.
We won't change much, but might selectively make it easier to unlock things on the map.
3.1) Most likely the weekly payment will be optional.

4) Gamespeed.
As little jumps in time as possible.
Generally the game speed during idle will slow down.
4.1) Events time & talking
Events might start at 4:10 and end at 5:30. Instead of going 4-6.
Just to make things feel more natural. If time moves naturally and everyone switches to another room at the same time. Feels weird.
Also talking will take consistently less time.
4.2) We'll add a few talking only events.
4.3) Talking will consist of at least one more render. As the person you are talking to acknowledges your presence.
4.4) Smoother transition between the Day-phases.

5) Investment app
With one or two buyable unlockable items. Including a book that gives experience on working in the ramen or cookie place.
A place to spend some money on!

6) UI Identity
I guess we struggled a bit with this one. Choice look different than the menu, textboxes etc. One of the 3d artists got the task to go over it for a week and improve it. I hope we'll see some great results.
6.1) We also need to improve the journal view still. The phone on the right and the functionality is great, the way the information is presented, not so much.
6.2) Same applies for the gallery app.
6.3) The cuts in the phone need to be improved.

7) Saving pills across saves and only showing pills that are unlockable.

8) Fixing/improving of scenes and renders.

9) Tutorials
We are planning to go with 2 KOI fish / water dragons as PowerPlower pets. One representing the dark side, one the light side.
They will explain the stats and functions of the game.

10) Improve basic functions like skip and scroll back.
To be more in line with what you know from renpy.

11) Mini Events during travelling
This was once in, will be in again. Something can happen while you travel from a point to another.

12) Gallery improvement.
You can see what events have an alternative way they can play out.

13) Savegame Consistency
We'll go for savegame consistency starting with 0.2.0.
We have added a lot of features, changes the way saving works etc.
This needs to be over with 0.2.0. We do realize it's not nice to have to start from fresh everytime.
It was/is for the benefit of the project. We really appreciate your understanding.

14) Bugs & Stability
We'll polish it as much as we can, so that everyone can enjoy a problem free experience.

15) Loading improvements
Still not convinced that an instant loading without stability issue isn't possible.
Something I want to improve.

16) Marketing
Something you might not know. I held the marketing guys back. There are several important platforms that are forbidden to them.

I wanted to make sure that we'll improve the game first and as you know I paused the page for several months this year.
0.2.0 will lift that limitation. I hardly can wait.
So when is the ETA?
When it's done.
We have our internal schedule. But this hinges mostly on coding. Writing is done with the next chapter already and has planned out chapter 3 at this point.
Artists just have to do some fixes, improvements and the UI design. They will be working in chapter 2 within the month. They won't be the problem.
Can't say that for sure in regards to coding. As soon as it's done from that side, we'll release.
But I won't let you have a Christmas without a release from us.
At least we'll release a 0.1.9.5 in December.

That being said. I am looking forward to our marketing start.
So I hope we can release 0.2.0 in December.
Eon

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
This game is a Grade A time waster. It's nothing particularly special, the renders and good, animations are okay, story is weak, and the content is extremely lacking. All this game development for just wasting time on grinding for meager scraps. The checkpoint system is insanity, the UI/UX is terrible because it's clunky and slow.
Almost half of these issues could've been avoided if you just stuck with renpy. Why does there need to be a loading screen for a VN? Don't get me started on the idea of the sandbox, oof.

I gave this a go and got the 7 AM morning bug, where I can't progress past the "Go to the kitchen" quest. Restarted to Chapter 1, and already hated the continued story. Not playing this ever again.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
You know....maybe it's just my age (60+), or maybe it's just the way I am wired (I like research and learning about things), or maybe my wife has walloped me one too many times, but whatever the reason....it really triggers me that peeps will come in to these threads and NOT READ ONE FREAKING POST that would have answered their questions or addressed their issues or given them some insight. Noooo...they throw a tantrum and make themselves look foolish.

I'm glad some of you have more patience than I.

Draintheswamp

Jul 20, 2018
You know....maybe it's just my age (60+), or maybe it's just the way I am wired (I like research and learning about things), or maybe my wife has walloped me one too many times, but whatever the reason....it really triggers me that peeps will come in to these threads and NOT READ ONE FREAKING POST that would have answered their questions or addressed their issues or given them some insight. Noooo...they throw a tantrum and make themselves look foolish.

I'm glad some of you have more patience than I.

dude you literally belong to the fossil record

Oct 1, 2023
Copy the text inside the file and replace in the played_lewd_scenes.json, should be unlock the gallery (90%)
In this path: C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\Winter Warmth

FYI: the last mina gallery I not sure why it cannot load.
Ty for this, looks like there is way more content in Light Path than in Dark Path atm, DARK PATH is more like a build up for later updates, lets hope to see some in v2.0

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
I demand a full gallery save before 9am tmr

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes