Others Winter Warmth [v0.1.9.8] [PowerPlower]

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
So ... my first complain is the engine ... that I cant get instant text or even fast text all the time is just annoying.
Then with the nametag below the text ... I dont understand who is talking most of the time. There is no reason the try to invent the wheel again - just stick to the common practice.

And then that I dont have instant text .. or yeah, worth mentioning that again. Oh yeah an that pulsating icon in the corner when you want to have at least a bit faster text is also quite disctracting. And that in the roaming stuff the fast text is resetting all the time and I have to activate it again and again.

Also the use of generic black characters for active characters is weird as fuck. I get it that its a time saver for background characters or to fill up a scene, but dont use them for characters (even generic ones) that get text lines.

Then the quest tracker uses the default names, that is confusing as hell and doesnt really help.

Any why do we have the room indicator and still have to click thru the house to find that room? Just let us click the damn room and/or make it more obvious where to click to leave a location ... but in general I hate this "gameplay" ... are there rly ppl that like this linear roaming stuff?

So I hope this engine is capable of instant text ...

PS: Ok just got stuck because ... how do I get to the mc bedroom (2nd floor) ? All doors are locked, and I cant find a way to the bedroom.

safdfadsdfsafdsa.png
That why I hate this stuff so much ... just annoying and there for no reason at all.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Any why do we have the room indicator and still have to click thru the house to find that room? Just let us click the damn room and/or make it more obvious where to click to leave a location ... but in general I hate this "gameplay" ... are there rly ppl that like this linear roaming stuff?
Actually you can toggle this - I made the mistake of criticizing dev for the same without realizing that during one of the updates he implemented a menu option....

Cant remember if it's in ui or controls, but there's something like "check room fast travel" (not the gold tier option, the other one)

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Actually you can toggle this - I made the mistake of criticizing dev for the same without realizing that during one of the updates he implemented a menu option....

Cant remember if it's in ui or controls, but there's something like "check room fast travel" (not the gold tier option, the other one)
Ok - thanks. Now I am stuck again ^^

Have to go to work, and I am at the front door and the last time I went to work from there - now nothing happens and I have no idea what to do. :/

ART2024

Apr 3, 2024
Ok - thanks. Now I am stuck again ^^

Have to go to work, and I am at the front door and the last time I went to work from there - now nothing happens and I have no idea what to do. :/
Thats a known bug. Load a save from main menu or restart the game and load a save. Search for my playthrough around page 40 i think.

Jkloient

Jun 8, 2020
anyway to unlock all memories? i am pretty sure have unlocked some of them, but its still locking in main menu.

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Tsktsktsk. Too bad its not in renpy no more cant play on joiplay with my android phone. Will dev make android port? Anybody know.

Reactions: Isabella69

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Terror [v0.1.0] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game. My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 240mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

Will you be updating your android port soon?

• Sad

ART2024

Apr 3, 2024
Anyone have melissa ntr scenes? Kind enough to send my way. Can't play this game since its not in renpy anymore.
Theres almost none... Theres couple of pics MC gets on his phone when Mel is being touched and giving a BJ to David, animation on his phone just loop BJ...

• Thinking Face
3.40 star(s) 18 Votes