VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I guess from the angle, I didn't notice it was here at first. I hope we get some progress between us and Jack and not blue balled again.
progress with jack? yes. blueballed with her? yes. blueballed with others? maybe not.

DEXTER199

Jun 21, 2020
not sure if that's sarcasm or not but you gotta wait "a while" for update.
Brughhh..!!! I Was Serious . New To This One So, I Really Don't Know The Atmosphere ,
Sorry If I Bothered You... :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

If You Don't Mind Me Asking, Do You Know Anyway To Make Money Faster (Cheat's To Be More Specific)
Coin's Sure Is Giving Me A Hard Time...:):):)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Brughhh..!!! I Was Serious . New To This One So, I Really Don't Know The Atmosphere ,
Sorry If I Bothered You... :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

If You Don't Mind Me Asking, Do You Know Anyway To Make Money Faster (Cheat's To Be More Specific)
Coin's Sure Is Giving Me A Hard Time...:):):)
didn't bother at all (if you had my answer would been very different), early (nor much much later) there isn't any way to make big bucks quickly (bartender gives occasional jobs but those don't pay that well) so that's why players cheat money (and other things later when unlocks thing which needs those things) by editing save at saveeditonline. no need to cheat anything else than money and those things which will be needed much later.

DEXTER199

Jun 21, 2020
didn't bother at all (if you had my answer would been very different), early (nor much much later) there isn't any way to make big bucks quickly (bartender gives occasional jobs but those don't pay that well) so that's why players cheat money (and other things later when unlocks thing which needs those things) by editing save at saveeditonline. no need to cheat anything else than money and those things which will be needed much later.
Sorry For Being Pain In The Ass :whistle::whistle::whistle: But Can You Please Tell More (In A Clear Way<Sure I Am A Dickhead>) About This Saveeditonline...(Please Don't Mind Me For Being Stupid)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
it's online service to edit savegames, upload save there (drag and drop) and then find thing you want to edit (in this case gold) by searching same number as mc has atm and then editing it (click that green number) by typing wanted amount (in this case like 9999) and then scrolling to bottom and dling save and then renaming it to like 1-3-LT1.save so game understands its different save and then close game and open \game\saves folder and copy that edited save there and start game and load that edited save and play.

fakubushe

Sep 7, 2018
I get so excited for a new release.. start new game... play for 5 minutes then remind myself to stop and wait for a new update. I just can't make it..

DEXTER199

Jun 21, 2020
it's online service to edit savegames, upload save there (drag and drop) and then find thing you want to edit (in this case gold) by searching same number as mc has atm and then editing it (click that green number) by typing wanted amount (in this case like 9999) and then scrolling to bottom and dling save and then renaming it to like 1-3-LT1.save so game understands its different save and then close game and open \game\saves folder and copy that edited save there and start game and load that edited save and play.
Wow Thank's..!!

In This Case I Guess Gold's Are Called Bablo I Changed It's Value And Replaced It But I Did Not Got The Value I Dropped
Bro Help Me...!!!:(:(:(

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
Old the same: new picture - sluggish sarcasm of the audience - enthusiastic squeal of "sudden" newbies (long live to the deus of mashina) - to be continued ...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Wow Thank's..!!

In This Case I Guess Gold's Are Called Bablo I Changed It's Value And Replaced It But I Did Not Got The Value I Dropped
Bro Help Me...!!!:(:(:(
search the amount you have and edit it and search next to be sure and after done scroll to bottom and download that save and rename it to what i said earlier and copy it to \saves folder and start game and load that edited save.

Terrygun

Jul 19, 2020
search the amount you have and edit it and search next to be sure and after done scroll to bottom and download that save and rename it to what i said earlier and copy it to \saves folder and start game and load that edited save.
Does this work for apk files as well. As the joiplay doesn't seem to run this exe version of the game.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes