VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Xhhshdhdh

Feb 14, 2021

Unlocked

Hello, dear patrons! Unfortunately, we do not have time to finish the planned amount of work on time. Some edits to the game script are required, as well as a couple of arts to complete (2 more). T____T
On July 12, the first links to the update will become available.

Thing i have to say n°1: This looks very promising
Thing i have to say n°2: XD
Ahahahhahahahah new release date
really unexpected

Reactions: Igor9504

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
These People.

How they still have 653 Patrons, is beyond me.

If the update is worth more than, let's say 20 Minutes of actual Gameplay, i will eat a Squig.

cupofteat

Nov 21, 2019
I guess looking at the positives here, we are getting another female character introduced with some new art so it's not all terrible. Bring on another 6 weeks!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
These People.

How they still have 653 Patrons, is beyond me.

If the update is worth more than, let's say 20 Minutes of actual Gameplay, i will eat a Squig.
that same could be asked on many many threads.

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
we do not have time to finish the planned amount of work on time

This sentence tells you everything you need to know.

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
"we do not have time to finish the planned amount of work on time"

Apply who was surprised! Nobody? Thanks.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I guess looking at the positives here, we are getting another female character introduced with some new art so it's not all terrible. Bring on another 6 weeks!
Lol, the one thing everyone is waiting for is more scenes with Jack, you know the main character. Guess that's another 2 years.

cupofteat

Nov 21, 2019
Lol, the one thing everyone is waiting for is more scenes with Jack, you know the main character. Guess that's another 2 years.
Oh I totally agree and it's without a doubt she is the star of the show after all. Diversity of characters never hurts however, but I do concede there is still much to be done with those characters that already exist. The vampire mistress being a major one of them. Or the mythical 'White Lady' that has never actually eventuated.

• Angry
Reactions: AlisaB

partemon

Dec 25, 2017
many thing doesn't exist. training doesn"t exist; travel in locomotiv doesn"t exist, castel doesn"t exist, cimetetery, perhaps in 2051.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
many thing doesn't exist. training doesn"t exist; travel in locomotiv doesn"t exist, castel doesn"t exist, cimetetery, perhaps in 2051.
there's training (although it's for to become undead etc hunter) early and part of jack's training is to send her on mopping cemetary.

PATOXXW

Mar 1, 2018
mr. Beef Hello, dear patrons. I'm very sorry, but I need more time. It is very difficult to make funny content when you are not funny at all (very serious personal problems eat up a lot of time and mental strength). Everything is drawn, written, the music is ready, the translator has been waiting for the final version of the text for two weeks. Everything depends on me. I won't be able to finish it by the 12th, but the update will definitely be released in July. I also promise to add additional content to it. .

p.s. I'm afraid Celantro won't talk to me anymore. T_T

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
mr. Beef Hello, dear patrons. I'm very sorry, but I need more time. It is very difficult to make funny content when you are not funny at all (very serious personal problems eat up a lot of time and mental strength). Everything is drawn, written, the music is ready, the translator has been waiting for the final version of the text for two weeks. Everything depends on me. I won't be able to finish it by the 12th, but the update will definitely be released in July. I also promise to add additional content to it. .

p.s. I'm afraid Celantro won't talk to me anymore. T_T
Damn again :ROFLMAO: Thx for sharing the news as always though (y)

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
"but the update will definitely be released in July." I also promise to add additional content to it.

soo delay game update twice, and while u at it add more content.

= 1 more delay incoming for the " additional" :ROFLMAO:

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017
At this point they should make the decision to get rid of Mr. Beef, he has held this whole project up for the past 4 years

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes