VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Aza0000

Mar 30, 2020
Edit: the save it's in the beginning of the quest, if you choose pay 100 coins then in the night you will have the costume for the mission, but if you choose the other option you will have 2 scenes
Edit 2: that save is ultra XD because i edited with the saveeditor
There's anything more than mermaid? or it's just empty update to keep us warm?

Aza0000

Mar 30, 2020
If you already go to the beach to set free the mermaid then you already complete the best update in the history of this game
oh, it's sucks then :DD i was waiting a lot time for good update with big amount of content... i feel it's like time to search for game with a lot more content like tales of androgyny

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well most of update was replay of prev. update (even preventing mer"maid" taking "jack's" anal cherry) until part 5 of merwhatever quest started. quite a long ago they published drawings of something happening in train but i guess those plans have been abandoned or it'll be 2+ years before next train trip.

update gave few laughs.

1. big miracle that he hasn't gotten stroke
2. easy to guess why he died from heartattack
3. it fits just fine me thinks
4. oh "she" is interested but uncle (yea they are niece and uncle again for some reason) will put a stop on it

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
This site's tagging is all over the place--as usual--then. See a lot of Netori tagged with NTR, and cheating tagged at the same time as NTR but there's only netori, etc.
Its not all over the place, its right on.. NTR is a collect all tag and it is on all sites that refuse to have 500+ tags. Cuckhold, netori, netorase, call it whatever you want, its the negative side of fucking around. Stop being a pissant that refuses to learn how tagging works.

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Its not all over the place, its right on.. NTR is a collect all tag and it is on all sites that refuse to have 500+ tags. Cuckhold, netori, netorase, call it whatever you want, its the negative side of fucking around. Stop being a pissant that refuses to learn how tagging works.
That's wasn't necessary, man. And yeah, the tagging is all over the place at times. There are trainer games tagged not because you train women/men, but, for instance, because it's a romance game with a physical trainer. Nothing is perfect. No reason to start at ad hominem.

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
That's wasn't necessary, man. And yeah, the tagging is all over the place at times. There are trainer games tagged not because you train women/men, but, for instance, because it's a romance game with a physical trainer. Nothing is perfect. No reason to start at ad hominem.
I did because that was in no shape or form your argument. You were harranguing about NTR, having the wrong idea what it tags and why.
I can give you 4 tags offhand that can use more specific taggings but dont need it just like NTR.
Futanari (creation specific, balls, no balls, cunt. Magic, transgender, born) (sex specific, futa on male, female, futa). It all doesnt matter because its a subgroup of the encompassing tag, Futanari.
Incest, sexual preference tagging, mother-son, father-daughter etc etc. Again, encompassing tag Just like NTR.
Femdom, sexual preference tagging. Pegging, humiliation, bdsm, and lots more.
Corruption, concept tagging, magic, persuation, blackmail, training.

See a trend? Its like that with almost every single tag there is.
Want more specifics, demand that the creator actually tell what the game is about instead of him leaving a two sentence storyline explaining nothing.

TRAINER:
If such a tag has been placed, its not because of the site, but at the request of the thread/game creator (and he might have been wrong). What you then do is contact a moderator about the error, and viola its most likely fixed shortly.

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
I did because that was in no shape or form your argument. You were harranguing about NTR, having the wrong idea what it tags and why.
I can give you 4 tags offhand that can use more specific taggings but dont need it just like NTR.
Futanari (creation specific, balls, no balls, cunt. Magic, transgender, born) (sex specific, futa on male, female, futa). It all doesnt matter because its a subgroup of the encompassing tag, Futanari.
Incest, sexual preference tagging, mother-son, father-daughter etc etc. Again, encompassing tag Just like NTR.
Femdom, sexual preference tagging. Pegging, humiliation, bdsm, and lots more.
Corruption, concept tagging, magic, persuation, blackmail, training.

See a trend? Its like that with almost every single tag there is.
Want more specifics, demand that the creator actually tell what the game is about instead of him leaving a two sentence storyline explaining nothing.

TRAINER:
If such a tag has been placed, its not because of the site, but at the request of the thread/game creator (and he might have been wrong). What you then do is contact a moderator about the error, and viola its most likely fixed shortly.
Then you're totally misunderstanding me. I wasn't complaining about its umbrella nature, but how it's frequently misplaced. And still, no need to be rude.

Pink Guy1.0

Jul 9, 2020
what new arrived? I'm past the mermaid part, but I just saw a new scene I think, but he's still sending Jack to the cemetery, but how?

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Has anyone figured out how to have jack "finish clearing graveyard?" Clearly bugged, but following the guide "exactly" doesn't seem to work very well, since some stuff doesn't seem to trigger on a specific date. Is there a specific day to go back to for certain triggers? using console code to change days isn't so hard, but can't figure out which specific date to use...

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
Has anyone figured out how to have jack "finish clearing graveyard?" Clearly bugged, but following the guide "exactly" doesn't seem to work very well, since some stuff doesn't seem to trigger on a specific date. Is there a specific day to go back to for certain triggers? using console code to change days isn't so hard, but can't figure out which specific date to use...
You can't finish clearing the graveyard simply because that content isn't implemented yet, they've been bumbling about for the last two years or so without adding anything there.

fakubushe

Sep 7, 2018
alright sooo.. I feel like the game is moving to fast in a direction that.. I
feel doesn't suit jack. jack as she was in the beginning was Innocent, prudish and had a sense of adventure.. e.g the mining rescue scene was sexy but not pushed to where penetration was needed but perfect. I feel like other scenes like the mushroom or ghost hunt scene should be worked on first.. get jacks corruption level up there, where she might of considered anything sexual (straight) to a point of "fuck it yeah just do it" and I feel like the game should have tons more dialogue added.. in a matter of speaking stop with all cg and art and add tons more dialogue just expand the w.h.t
universe. push the sexual penetration for the later stages of the game.. fun, sexy but enough to keep us(me) wanting more.

Last edited:

itthatbetrays

Dec 13, 2018
So this is another case of a good game with a nice plot that ends up wasting years of development because the devs don't have a clear idea of what they want to do with it or what character developments they want the protagonists to have?

Domindi

Jul 19, 2017
alright sooo.. I feel like the game is moving to fast in a direction that.. I
feel doesn't suit jack. jack as she was in the beginning was Innocent, prudish and had a sense of adventure.. e.g the mining rescue scene was sexy but not pushed to where penetration was needed but perfect. I feel like other scenes like the mushroom or ghost hunt scene should be worked on first.. get jacks corruption level up there, where she might of considered anything sexual (straight) to a point of "fuck it yeah just do it" and I feel like the game should have tons more dialogue added.. in a matter of speaking stop with all cg and art and add tons more dialogue just expand the w.h.t
universe. push the sexual penetration for the later stages of the game.. fun, sexy but enough to keep us(me) wanting more.
The problem probably lies with the fact that the game has been in development for over four years without any clear direction. Now they may just end up pushing the sexual scenes quickly to satisfy fan demand/end the project so they can move on.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes