VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Lolzman

Feb 4, 2021
So I seem to be stuck. Just said goodbye to Lucy at the station and then brought the mermaid some underwear...
Judging by the comments there's a lot more, what next? :eek:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do you get #s 3 & 4? I haven't been able to find that sequence yet.

Please and thanks!
when you goto rescue mermaid/man 1st (or 2nd time if had rescued him/her before this version) you get image 3 and after rescuing herhim and heshe takes path then before jack goes there you get 4th.

Is it possible to get the missing items or do I have to wait for the game to update?
edit save with saveeditor (saveeditonline.com) to give missing items.

So I seem to be stuck. Just said goodbye to Lucy at the station and then brought the mermaid some underwear...
yes and you need to re-rescue mermaid/man and eventually take himher to a new place.

MRXS

Dec 12, 2018
...Nothing...
The End...
See You in The Next Year or Maybe Next Updates...

*That's Even If The Developers Of This Game Still Care About Their Jobs.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Witch Hunter Trainer riviera_voyage_upd.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 03.08.2021 (riviera_voyage_upd)
First i like to thank u for android version because all other links for android arent working, secondly maybe u could help me im stuck when i have to give flowers from shwartz to that girl from clothes shop but i have to do it in the evening, the problem is i cant go to hole in the evening... Is this a bug or i have to progress the story?

Reactions: prosmoker1

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
First i like to thank u for android version because all other links for android arent working, secondly maybe u could help me im stuck when i have to give flowers from shwartz to that girl from clothes shop but i have to do it in the evening, the problem is i cant go to hole in the evening... Is this a bug or i have to progress the story?
don't ask me for hints what to do and when.
i gave up long ago playing this game. i only do this unofficial android port, deal with the technical side and try to avoid changing the scripts.
so it might be bug or you simply miss step in a quest or whatever.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
don't ask me for hints what to do and when.
i gave up long ago playing this game. i only do this unofficial android port, deal with the technical side and try to avoid changing the scripts.
so it might be bug or you simply miss step in a quest or whatever.
Why give up?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
try at different times before evening.

just my personal opinion, but after 4 years of development the game should have ended by now.
4 more years before uncle will get to taste jack's cherries.

MRXS

Dec 12, 2018
You Can Go to The Hole in The Evening at 5 P.M to 8 P.M After that at 9 P.M it Starts at Midnight...

jokuur

May 23, 2019
try at different times before evening.

4 more years before uncle will get to taste jack's cherries.
You Can Go to The Hole in The Evening at 5 P.M to 8 P.M After that at 9 P.M it Starts at Midnight...
thx for resp

alright sooo.. I feel like the game is moving to fast in a direction that.. I
feel doesn't suit jack. jack as she was in the beginning was Innocent, prudish and had a sense of adventure.. e.g the mining rescue scene was sexy but not pushed to where penetration was needed but perfect. I feel like other scenes like the mushroom or ghost hunt scene should be worked on first.. get jacks corruption level up there, where she might of considered anything sexual (straight) to a point of "fuck it yeah just do it" and I feel like the game should have tons more dialogue added.. in a matter of speaking stop with all cg and art and add tons more dialogue just expand the w.h.t
universe. push the sexual penetration for the later stages of the game.. fun, sexy but enough to keep us(me) wanting more.
yeah it feels like this game is heading for NTR so everyone will get some jack but you

Reactions: fakubushe

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yeah it feels like this game is heading for NTR so everyone will get some jack but you
well i trust that jack's "guardian angel" that uncle will be notified if some1 attempts to fuck jack.

Aimats

Jul 23, 2017
I need help, Jack was banned from going to the cementery, so i made her the goggles, Then the quest advances when see sees her guardian angel. But now i can't send her again to the cementery? Do i have to do something else? Is it bugged? I stuck and don't know what to do

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
I need help, Jack was banned from going to the cementery, so i made her the goggles, Then the quest advances when see sees her guardian angel. But now i can't send her again to the cementery? Do i have to do something else? Is it bugged? I stuck and don't know what to do
You probably reached the end of the cemetary cleanup content, it is nowhere near finished and hasn't seen an update/expansion in years I believe. You might have softlocked yourself out of some content, if you progress to the end of the cemetary exploration without doing the vampire mission (where you go into the crypt) you can't complete that storyline anymore.

MRXS

Dec 12, 2018
Nah, It's Done... What i meant is You've Complete The Game...

Reactions: MonologGhost

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that's it cemetery wise so ony left to do is mer"maid" thingies. did you banish vampire before reaching end of cemetery?

GamePlayUser

Dec 19, 2018
Hi. Help me!
ibb . co/XZmn1yj
[C:\Games\WHT RV pc\WHT_riviera_voyage_upd_PC.exe] rus or eng, crash game...
WHT_riviera_voyage_upd_PC.exe
or
WHT_riviera_voyage_upd_PC-32.exe
crash game...

win7x64
amd 128mb, cpu 4gb

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes