VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Domindi

Jul 19, 2017
I like this game very much. I love the way it is drawn. and why is it so small and so slow? is it getting trendy? was there a conversation that they want to do 3d? Or have I misunderstood something?
sorry for my English...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The fact that its four years on and we barely have any significant content is boggling.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Isn't there some way you could reset some of the values in the game on the command line to reset things before a lockout?

For example if I reset hhhunting to 1 I get the menu option in Jack's room to send her hunting again.

I had set the progress back down below 20% (it was at 23%, I set it to 10%) and I think I reset a couple other values like hblock4 to a lower number (to 1) etc.

I'm trying to find ways to enable me to be able to do the vampire quest without having to restart the game. There has to be a way to do it.

I can't read Russian and don't really know how to program RenPy, so I'm in over my head, but I REALLY don't want to have to restart... so I'm seeing what I can do.

The dev seriously needs to stop you from locking yourself out like this. You have no way of even knowing it happened and you're missing a bunch of content. Irritating.

EDIT: It seems that by tweaking some of these values I've unlocked it! I was able to go down to the bar and talk to Lucy, which started the vampire quest. Wooo! I'm happy now. Hopefully this keeps working.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what new arrived? I'm past the mermaid part, but I just saw a new scene I think, but he's still sending Jack to the cemetery, but how?
they take fish to new place. if you have done vampire quest but not cleared cemetery to 23% then jack can be sent there.

Has anyone figured out how to have jack "finish clearing graveyard?" Clearly bugged, but following the guide "exactly" doesn't seem to work very well, since some stuff doesn't seem to trigger on a specific date. Is there a specific day to go back to for certain triggers? using console code to change days isn't so hard, but can't figure out which specific date to use...
things aren't exactly date specific so those can be mostly completed day earlier or day later.

So this is another case of a good game with a nice plot that ends up wasting years of development because the devs don't have a clear idea of what they want to do with it or what character developments they want the protagonists to have?
pretty much.

EDIT: It seems that by tweaking some of these values I've unlocked it! I was able to go down to the bar and talk to Lucy, which started the vampire quest. Wooo! I'm happy now. Hopefully this keeps working.
vampire quest is only cemetery related quest.

i want to play but the mac links are down anyone who can help?
either report op that links are down or play win version with renpy sdk.

Reactions: phreadom

Checker AJ

Aug 17, 2021
They will do something,sure,maybe, they will not
Uh, hey dude do you know how to remove the extra text window? I accidentally open it when I click too much at the top left corner. I know how to remove it from the past but, now I don't think so.

JohnnyXR

Nov 24, 2018
well most of update was replay of prev. update (even preventing mer"maid" taking "jack's" anal cherry) until part 5 of merwhatever quest started. quite a long ago they published drawings of something happening in train but i guess those plans have been abandoned or it'll be 2+ years before next train trip.

update gave few laughs.

1. big miracle that he hasn't gotten stroke
2. easy to guess why he died from heartattack
3. it fits just fine me thinks
4. oh "she" is interested but uncle (yea they are niece and uncle again for some reason) will put a stop on it
How do you get #s 3 & 4? I haven't been able to find that sequence yet.

Please and thanks!

Lolzman

Feb 4, 2021
So, I appear to have "missed" the carnival scene since I didn't have the outfit at the time. Any way to trigger it again? :)

will4

Jan 4, 2020
So, I appear to have "missed" the carnival scene since I didn't have the outfit at the time. Any way to trigger it again? :)
Nope, you have to either start over or play an earlier savegame.

Someone posted this savefile few weeks ago, i think it's right before the mermaid/carneval events.

tero51

Jul 28, 2019
Thank you very much but I did not understand that post
this is console command, need to open your game directory folder then renpy(folder) then common(folder) and now you need to find console.rpy - file, open it and find the line(around 98-110 line) "config.console = False", change False to True. Now enter the game and press shift + o, you will open console so now you can write the console command.

MRXS

Dec 12, 2018
Sorry for spelling, Eng is not my native language

View attachment 1334036
Yeah... I Feel that...

For Long Days to Wait Their Updates. How the [OOF] and How Much Time... They are Spend all that time Just to Talk about "Small Updates Content" and Apologize Because Take a Vacation than Do Their Work?

It's Okay You can Give Us Small Updates BUT at least Give Us the Good thing about Jack!!!

venomk

Mar 4, 2020
this is console command, need to open your game directory folder then renpy(folder) then common(folder) and now you need to find console.rpy - file, open it and find the line(around 98-110 line) "config.console = False", change False to True. Now enter the game and press shift + o, you will open console so now you can write the console command.
thanks for the help, although I still can't get the attached file pd tests: forgive my ignorance

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes