VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Hstrike

Apr 1, 2018
The clothing store says there's a new raincoat sell at the shop but I didn't see any is this a bug or it does not arrive yet?

PATOXXW

Mar 1, 2018
I got the new game, i start the game , load the save and nothing . What to do ? where are the missions? what i need to do ? How can i trigger the new missions?
To get the new missions you have to go to the lake and fish ultil the mermaid appears, but if you did it previously you have to load the save before the jack/mermaid scene. Then you have to talk to jack and then that will trigger the rest of the quest. If you cant do that use this save

PATOXXW

Mar 1, 2018
To get the new missions you have to go to the lake and fish ultil the mermaid appears, but if you did it previously you have to load the save before the jack/mermaid scene. Then you have to talk to jack and then that will trigger the rest of the quest. If you cant do that use this save
Edit: the save it's in the beginning of the quest, if you choose pay 100 coins then in the night you will have the costume for the mission, but if you choose the other option you will have 2 scenes
Edit 2: that save is ultra XD because i edited with the saveeditor

Last edited:

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
NTR doesn't require jealousy. That's Netorare, Netorase and Netori-- the other two forms of NTR-- don't involve the POV character being jealous in the slightest. Netorase is voluntary and Netori is doing the stealing.
Well you're right and I do know the subgenres of NTR, but the site's rule is the specific tag "NTR" is when content is meant to make the player jealous, "cheating" is netori and "swinging" is netorase.

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Well you're right and I do know the subgenres of NTR, but the site's rule is the specific tag "NTR" is when content is meant to make the player jealous, "cheating" is netori and "swinging" is netorase.
This site's tagging is all over the place--as usual--then. See a lot of Netori tagged with NTR, and cheating tagged at the same time as NTR but there's only netori, etc.

Saurener

Sep 2, 2019
Hi there i can't launch the game on the last version (any version 32 or 64bit) the screen open it was dark and just after that immediately shut down.

Thank you for any help

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How long's that been? the changelog seems really short for the game from 2017

I'm new to this game btw the art style and play style are kinda similar to Witch Trainer.
last fish update for now came on february this year and incest was removed before that.

game updates 1-2 times per year and mainplot hasn't advanced anywhere.

Crossfire260

Aug 6, 2020
last fish update for now came on february this year and incest was removed before that.

game updates 1-2 times per year and mainplot hasn't advanced anywhere.
Shit they may as well trash the whole thing and start over. They have already said that they have no idea how to progress Jack's corruption route.

fakubushe

Sep 7, 2018
good news everyone.. I started new game.. played until jack arrives for the first time.. then rage quit.. will wait for new update then rage quit again

Petermaster

Nov 12, 2020
I need help, I can't find the menu button (it disappear) and I can't save the game in android. Anybody know how to solve this?

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes