VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

jed999

May 26, 2021
Good graphics and good story idea, that being said, this has to be one of the most boring repetitive grind fests ever.
I only played to the 30 day mark, I spent 4 hours to see about 20 mins worth of content, about 2 mins of that was 'slightly entertaining'

Maybe a walkthrough might help, that is if ther is really any content hiding in this thing

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Good graphics and good story idea, that being said, this has to be one of the most boring repetitive grind fests ever.
I only played to the 30 day mark, I spent 4 hours to see about 20 mins worth of content, about 2 mins of that was 'slightly entertaining'

Maybe a walkthrough might help, that is if ther is really any content hiding in this thing
not hiding anything, just a lot content is still in need to add. if you want most content then play 1.39.4.

TracerY

Nov 26, 2020
hello friends, I played the game before and I downloaded the save file, but I don't know how to use the save file, can you guys help me?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hello friends, I played the game before and I downloaded the save file, but I don't know how to use the save file, can you guys help me?
paste it into witch hunter etc\game\saves folder and then start game and load that save.

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
View attachment 1406508
So I was digging around in the image files and noticed this new training animation. Has anyone actually found this in-game yet?
No it is not in the game as of yet... HOPEFULLY it will be included, whenever the New Training Regimen is implemented so that our beloved Jack can then return to the Graveyard and resume her missions there.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes