VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I hope to see new update before i will be mobilized and fight agаinst my brothers in Ukraine. Peace to Ukraine and Freedom to RUSSIA!
you won't.

oneeyesuzy

Dec 10, 2017
Team borch will block you for calling them out on not really trying.. there are people doing it by themselves that are moving at obver 2x the speed they are

deralf21

Dec 2, 2019
Team Borch took down there posts? its blank. All there post is gone, the only thing there is the last download or is it now only the patreons can see it. LOL now u need to paid them to read there bullshit if that is way.

Last edited:

yoshemitsu

Nov 1, 2018
Team Borch took down there posts? its blank. All there post is gone, the only thing there is the last download or is it now only the patreons can see it. LOL now u need to paid them to read there bullshit if that is way.
And? Developer is not required to write here and give you some reports. You can only download their game for free here, and share your precious opinion about it current state with other people. If you want to read bullshit from developer itself, so yeah, pay. I think they even can answer to you.
Personally i, dont wanna.

deralf21

Dec 2, 2019
And? Developer is not required to write here and give you some reports. You can only download their game for free here, and share your precious opinion about it current state with other people. If you want to read bullshit from developer itself, so yeah, pay. I think they even can answer to you.
Personally i, dont wanna.
Not the post here. They pulled the post from patreon.com its self.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes