VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

HRmaster

Nov 30, 2020
Is a pity how this scammers are wasting a game with so many possiblities. Here are my ideas on how this game could be developed. Please, share yours too
Early in the game we can take two paths Dark, or Redemption, each one based on the decision of continue drinking or drop it and say goodbay to Cupid
In the Redemptiond path we can take different routes: True (Incest) Love, Holy Hunter, Strong Woman, NTR (yes NTR)
In the Dark path we can follow this routes: Twisted Pimp, Dark Hunter, Slave to Darknes, Dark Lord
This routes lead to different finales wich can be the same in some cases depending on our decisions and combat results. Finales like: Breaking Taboues - Dark Whore - Town Whore - Curse Breaker - Dark Futanari - Vampire Lord - Slave of Darkness - Master Hunter - Master of Darkness - Strong Hunter... Along some badend/death scenes

I wish I could program

Any more ideas?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The fact that this game was started in 2017 and they have yet to progress to even a minor sex scene is hilarious lool
1 at best 2 updates per year so ............

there are sexscenes just not with uncle and jack besides on bad ending.

deralf21

Dec 2, 2019
I'm starting to think the game been abandoned, they closed the posts on patreon.com and no new post in 2 weeks. And the post we did get was we are still working but nothing more then that. when the last update came out, they had a chart out each week to show where they were at, but that only went on for 2 months before they stop that. By the chart, the new update should of came out by fall not the end of the year.

BatsyBat

Jan 31, 2022
ly Borsch
Hello, folks!

Today is Sunday — that means that all officials have a day off, and we finally have the opportunity to get to the office and work directly on the project, since the past week turned out to be quite a week...

Well, let's put everything in order.

The problem wasn't quite unexpected at all... we have been waiting it since February, but until the last we hoped that somehow it would work out. Well, it didn't.

Last Monday began for us with the alarming news that from mid-December withdrawal of funds from Patreon will be impossible for us. For several hours we still hoped that this news would turn out to be fake, but an official letter from the intermediary company confirmed our worst fears.

And then there were sleepless nights, studying materials, searching for solutions and the subsequent exhausting running around the instances. To date, we can say that a way out of this situation has been found, although we still have to settle a number of organizational issues.

We do not give up and continue to work.
Thank you for staying with us!

reaper-kun

Jan 4, 2018
Last Monday began for us with the alarming news that from mid-December withdrawal of funds from Patreon will be impossible for us. For several hours we still hoped that this news would turn out to be fake, but an official letter from the intermediary company confirmed our worst fears.
Wow, they are from Russia. I have doubt before, maybe they are Ukrainian. But no, 100% Russians.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I really like this game and the animation is absolutely A1 quality but I don't have much faith in them honestly. I already stopped supporting them a long time ago.

Overall I do feel bad for most Russians being screwed over now due to things out of their control though.

Captain Couch

Mar 30, 2019
ly Borsch
Hello, folks!

Today is Sunday — that means that all officials have a day off, and we finally have the opportunity to get to the office and work directly on the project, since the past week turned out to be quite a week...

Well, let's put everything in order.

The problem wasn't quite unexpected at all... we have been waiting it since February, but until the last we hoped that somehow it would work out. Well, it didn't.

And then there were sleepless nights, studying materials, searching for solutions and the subsequent exhausting running around the instances. To date, we can say that a way out of this situation has been found, although we still have to settle a number of organizational issues.

We do not give up and continue to work.
Thank you for staying with us!

Oh hey, they're suddenly 'working their asses off' now that their money is threatened. If only they care that much about their game...

Reactions: Jimwalrus

ZOObastik

Jul 26, 2017
After weeks of silence, they finally post something. Nothing about update release, but about money issues. That's kinda demonstrative. You can see their priorities clearly

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes