VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

metuta1234

Nov 12, 2017

Update.

Hi, guys!

We hate to say it, but we screwed up again…
They say, if you want to make God laugh, tell Him about your plans. It works perfectly well to our job for recent four months. As soon as we made a road map no matter for a month, for a week, or even for tomorrow something goes really wrong.

Do you remember the dungeon quest, we told you about. Oh well, we wanted to make full clickable, but at the end we get it full bugable. We tried to deal with it till now, but finally we have to admit, that we can’t give it to you in a such raw condition. We’ll try to fix it a little more again If we don't succeed we would have to return to our usual manner.
So here is a link for the new chapter. It includes everything we told before (New exercise for Jack on the training ground /New source of income for Sam/Time and place for Jack to put summer suit on/ Jack will open her secret/You will know more about Jack’s first sexual experience/Fresh newspapers) except main dungeon quest – it will follow as soon as possible. Hope, you’ll enjoy it!
mr. Beef. Lovers of hardcore ... stories, I strongly recommend waiting for the release of an underground adventure to get the most out of the current update.

Mac:
Win:

dawda1

Apr 22, 2017
Well, I'm glad they admitted they screwed up instead of just releasing it in a buggy state. Hopefully this isn't a recurring theme however.

Reactions: derej43333

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i can't send jack to do more exploring. i'm stuck at 23%. it says there will be more content next update. i am using the latest version just posted above.

also i can't accept "quest tough guy's job" until i finish the last quest. i already got boris to give his word on repaying the bar guy and i delivered the golden nuts. what else did i have to do?

h9000br

Jan 7, 2018
i can't send jack to do more exploring. i'm stuck at 23%. it says there will be more content next update. i am using the latest version just posted above.

also i can't accept "quest tough guy's job" until i finish the last quest. i already got boris to give his word on repaying the bar guy and i delivered the golden nuts. what else did i have to do?
Is boris already working in the old mine?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
yes, but it also still lets me purchase the pump for 50 a day, even though he's working and i'm getting a cut of his profit.

i've done the female vampire quest too. if that makes a difference.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
yes, but it also still lets me purchase the pump for 50 a day, even though he's working and i'm getting a cut of his profit.

Content in the new update:
Jack in new summer outfit, and then later getting drunk in the bar and talking about her first time in the bordello(small scene here).
New training for jack at the training grounds(small running scene).
Dwarf appears and you get him to mine and you can get money.
A new newspaper in the mail box(did not get that myself)

To my understanding that's it.

h9000br

Jan 7, 2018

I'm also in that part, but nothing happens,
I buy the pump and nothing.

The vampire quest you're talking about is that of the cemetery?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
yeah, cemetery.

i ripped the files and saw there are some slugs that melt clothing. i haven't gotten that scene yet.

i bought the summer outfit, but no idea how to give it to her or how to get drunk in the bar. there is no drinking option in there.

jman253

Dec 3, 2017
they cut that content from this update since there were a lot of bug they were getting so they will post dungeon content next update.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
oh, in that case. i am only missing the sun dress. i bought it, but don't know how to use it.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
The summer dress should trigger automatic if you are far enough in the story, it did for me anyway.
When I visited jack in her room, she showed of the dress, and later she was in the bar.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
hmm, then i guess i'm not done yet. i still can't get past 23% explored. the save in the front page shows that they wen't as far as 30% explored.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
just fyi, i've updated the linked in the op with my unofficial android port of Witch Hunter Trainer v0.36.

IronMuffin

Jan 22, 2018
So, how do you cheat/edit this game?
As well as, I'm not sure if I'm misunderstanding something, but on the Dwarf quest, you can rent the pump for 50 coins a day, but it really costs you 100. You can rent it if you have 50 coins, but it puts you into the negatives in coin.

Reactions: Evt

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Use:
You can edit the save file and change stats around. Be careful and make a backup (copy) of your save file first in case things break.

Reactions: Amedeeaa

Reaper54

Apr 24, 2018

Did you find how to get past this cuz im stuck as well?

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
There is nothing more for now guys, we have to wait for next update with dungeons and stuff.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes