VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
are those official or did you put them togethor with the assets? if those are official, it's nice to see jack embrace her.... curse.

she is smiling while being surrounded by horny monsters.

mr_Beef

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
He collected them from the parts from which our game collects the emotions of the characters. ... and used the most stupid ones. You will never see Jack with those lips in the game.

I made serious mistakes in the script. How to fix it - will be the remainder of the February content.
The guys are already busy with the continuation of the story. So the process goes. A lot has been planned.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
will we be seeing any monsters have their way with jack in the future or is it just teasing us?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I remember playing this game such a long time ago, how is it still in 0.35? Do these guys release versions in .001 increments? I guess I'll download it just to see how much content they've added.

mr_Beef

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
And you will see it, I promise. Halloween will be very ... hot. But the plot is now the first half of summer, even though we lifted the time limit.

This is probably not so noticeable to you, but the development process is now much easier. I have two assistants painting little by little background and art. And today a person has come in contact with me who will probably help me with mini-games. And all this is not least thanks to this forum, from which many of our patrons came. Helpers also ask for money, but now it has appeared what to pay.

And scold us more often, constructive criticism is very useful.

Mar 7, 2018
And you will see it, I promise. Halloween will be very ... hot. But the plot is now the first half of summer, even though we lifted the time limit.

This is probably not so noticeable to you, but the development process is now much easier. I have two assistants painting little by little background and art. And today a person has come in contact with me who will probably help me with mini-games. And all this is not least thanks to this forum, from which many of our patrons came. Helpers also ask for money, but now it has appeared what to pay.

And scold us more often, constructive criticism is very useful.
I love your game and Jack is a great character, she's just to sexy! ;) This game also has a awesome setting and art, when it gets more content it will be perfect!(to me) :coffee:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
it's not implemented yet. the files are in the game, but the quest to get that scene is next update i hear.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes