VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Bbcity

Aug 22, 2016
He collected them from the parts from which our game collects the emotions of the characters. ... and used the most stupid ones. You will never see Jack with those lips in the game.

I made serious mistakes in the script. How to fix it - will be the remainder of the February content.
The guys are already busy with the continuation of the story. So the process goes. A lot has been planned.
dont be so hard on yourself i liked it:D

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
And you will see it, I promise. Halloween will be very ... hot. But the plot is now the first half of summer, even though we lifted the time limit.

This is probably not so noticeable to you, but the development process is now much easier. I have two assistants painting little by little background and art. And today a person has come in contact with me who will probably help me with mini-games. And all this is not least thanks to this forum, from which many of our patrons came. Helpers also ask for money, but now it has appeared what to pay.

And scold us more often, constructive criticism is very useful.
If it isn't obvious for you guys by now, most people just want you to focus on naughty stuff with Jack.

Chushushu

Jul 13, 2017
"Previous quest has to be completed before taking a new one."

Is there a way to view the current quest?

Reactions: Evt

Shadow_Walker

May 3, 2017
So, in the beginning you and "Jack" are assaulted, and you can save one item.
Has anyone figured out what "consequences" there are to the different options?
Items:
Suitcase
Umbrella
Used Condom(???)
Clock
Wallet
First Aid kit
Book

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
So, still no sex scene with Jack ? The game is out for more than a year and a half now right ?

Agent Cooper

Sep 30, 2017
Can anyone provide a save for the beggining of 0.36?

I can't take the tough guy quest because it says I didn't finish the last quest

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes