VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

deralf21

Dec 2, 2019
Development rumors in one line.

View attachment 2326546

We are pleased to inform you that we are as close as ever to solving the problem with withdrawing funds from Patreon, which will help us stay afloat for some time. At least we have done everything in our power in this direction, and now we can only wait for the highest permission.
Meanwhile, we are returning to full-fledged working days.
Thank you for being with us.
There is still a lot of new and interesting things ahead, we can promise!
OMG They told the truth for the first time, they said they did not release the update in December because they had a flu that stopped them, and now there saying it's because they didn't get the money from Patreon. Wow what about all the rest of the year they got money for the work that never got release. I dodn't think money is on hold because of the war. I think to many poeple reported them on Patreon and there under review and there trying to pull the money out before they get shut down on the web site.
But there trying to keep people fromr stop giving them money by saying the update is coming at add to the money pot for the ONE TIME LAST GRAB.

Last edited:

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
I dodn't think money is on hold because of the war. I think to many poeple reported them on Patreon and there under review and there trying to pull the money out before they get shut down on the web site.
If they're Russian, it definitely is (although ironically it might not be due to US sanctions):

If they aren't actually Russian (or at least residing within Russia's borders if not citizens), it's a convenient excuse. Patreon does not give a shit about creators delivering or not, this ain't Kickstarter... they get paid either way.

• Angry
Reactions: globsis

deralf21

Dec 2, 2019
If they're Russian, it definitely is (although ironically it might US sanctions ):

If they aren't actually Russian (or at least residing within Russia's borders if not citizens), it's a convenient excuse. Patreon does not give a shit about creators delivering or not, this ain't Kickstarter... they get paid either way.
I have seen Patreon freeze some site and put them under review for one thing or another. they want to keep their site going and get money for the other Patreons site and not let a couple of bad eggs risk there site to be put under Gov. review. their site is still govern bye internet law too, and they will drop them to keep the others safe. They did it too HFshare last month for copy rights and Darklust 3 times for doing what Teamborsch is doing ( little content over long time ) god Darklust did more releases of the same conent then the movie Bladerunner put out a new director's cuts of a 5 mins of added scenes LOL.
Plus Teamborsch was not removed or had their content removed too do the US sanctions. No their money is just on hold do to the reveiw, and they said they have the FLU ( had nothing to do with the MONEY last month) BULLSHIT.
That is way I stop giving them Money back in Oct., I saw this coming for there lasted update that was 5 mins long (ooh it's like a Bladerunner director's cut ) . LOL are they copying Bladerunner's trick too LOL.

Last edited:

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
I have seen Patreon freeze some site and put them under review for one thing or another. they want to keep their site going and get money for the other Patreons site and not let a couple of bad eggs risk there site to be put under Gov. review. their site is still govern bye internet law too, and they will drop them to keep the others safe. They did it too HFshare last month for copy rights and Darklust 3 times for doing what Teamborsch is doing ( little content over long time ) god Darklust did more releases of the same conent then the movie Bladerunner put out a new director's cuts of a 5 mins of added scenes LOL.
Plus Teamborsch was not removed or had their content removed too do the US sanctions. No their money is just on hold do to the reveiw, and they said they have the FLU ( had nothing to do with the MONEY last month) BULLSHIT.
That is way I stop giving them Money back in Oct., I saw this coming for there lasted update that was 5 mins long (ooh it's like a Bladerunner director's cut ) . LOL are they copying Bladerunner's trick too LOL.
You clearly read none of the links I posted, which would make clear that Patreon was still paying out to Russian creators until some creator made enough of a public stink regarding Ukraine for the Russian gov't to shut down the necessary financial links between Patreon and its creators in Russia (or at least that's Patreon's excuse). But I now also know you're a total fucking idiot, just not for that reason. It's because you paid any money to Team Borsch in the first place, you straight dumbass. If you want to Support a Patreon dev during the 20+ years it takes for them to crap a "work of art" out, that's on you!

But "governed bye internet law too," that's nonsense. There is no international internet law, just treaty (which is none, although arguably includes GDPR) and domestic. As long as Patreon plays nice with GDPR, doesn't violate US laws regarding obscenity (which is a high bar with the First Amendment) or sex crimes (which is a non-issue for anything that doesn't involve chi ld po rn or sex trafficking), the only thing that governs Patreon is IPO law and the financial institutions that invest in it. Or at least until Section 230 gets amended...

Edit: Fascinating, saying c h i l d p o r n is censored, I guess that's a no-no on this forum even when it's for legitimate reasons. Like writing Homo Sapien on a Steam forum and having the Homo censored out...

• Angry
Reactions: globsis

mr.goodkat

Jul 1, 2022
So, they didn't say anything about the full version of the update, which they didn't release because of flu. This has never happened before and here it is again. LMAO

David@321

Nov 17, 2017
this is what i would propose, which needs way more work than what i'm about to say, let's say you pick the 7 point plot structure:

View attachment 2307016

You basically need 5 alternate scenes, a starting point and an ending. A quick example, Sam finds an ancient artifact, something with a phallic shape to make it funny. Let's rip off a popular theme here for fun, for example the Avengers with Thanos, you have a golden dildo with 5 holes for emeralds. So the dildo talks to Sam, tells him he needs to go back to the past, change the outcome of 5 fateful meetings Jack had that he interfered with, and by not stopping them but instead helping the others this time, everytime he gets one gem, at the end when he completes all the gems, the dildo can grant his wish to fuck Jack. So here's the hook, and also the resolution.

For the 5 scenes you can pick 5 of whichever you want. For each of the 5 scenes we can use a simplistic model, like save the cat, that's basically a simplified 3 act structure (i can help with all of that btw):

View attachment 2307032

And we pick 5 characters, for example: Boris, the old man, the inn keeper, the zombie squad and at the end we need someone more challenging, like Cupid, someone Sam really has a problem letting him fuck Jack, but he's really close to completing the quest and he needs to accept it. The example of the characters are random, just a simplistic example. And the we add twists, we add cliff hangers, we add comedy elements and surprises. The more emeralds he gets, the more abilities he can use with the dildo, that gets him some action. And for each of the 5 scenes, with alternate scenes or ideas that Team Borsch has discarded, we can adapt them into the save the cat structure to create a separate act, and then make that work with the general idea since each scene will be 1 point of the 7 point structure, so after some scenes Sam has to end up with a victory, other times with a big loss etc.
the 7 plot structure is very single manga in existence I did not know that

Dec 3, 2022
the 7 plot structure is very single manga in existence I did not know that
Generally yea, most stories followed the monomyth or better known as the hero's journey which was simplified into a 3 act structure, but there are many different ones, for example:

1674449937486.png

So it's still the same but it depends on how you use it. And if the characters split usually they have different journeys with different structures. And each time they encounter something, that within itself has structure. For example you can put your story and divide it in 10 episodes of a tv series, but each episode must follow a certain structure too. Each scene as well. So it's much more complicated than it looks. Anyways i won't be able to help ZOOMbastik, so i hope all of this info helps him to continue whatever he was working on.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes